F o u r : S i c k

Victoria pov
"Hmmp. He is just a piece of dirt and I'm richer than him. HyeRin? I'm just playing on her! I love you! Truely!" JungHyun said. "No, she don't love you, she love me." Mark said and kissed me on my lips. LIPS.

It lasted sometime and we both broke the kiss together. "Tsk. Dahyun, listen to me, he dont deserve you! You deserve to be with me! You only need me!" JungHyun said. "Ani! You will only break my heart. Always... Brooklyn... HyeRin... I dont wanna be hurt anymore. It hurts." I said, starting to sob. "Im sorry... Can you give me one more chance?" He said, this is little bit more serious. "No. Mark, let's go." I said, grabbing his hand. "You will regret!" I heard his voice shouting from behind. "Gwenchana?" Mark asked me. "Gwenchana..." I said between tears.

Mark then pulled me to a hug. He then started stroking my hairs. I buried myself in his chest and starting crying. "It is okay, just cry it out." He said.

"He hurt me for years... It's so pain... So pain..." I said silently. "Could you please be better to me?" I said even silently. "Sure..." He whispered to my ear.

~

Mark Pov
I pulled Victoria to a hug. I then starting to stroke her hair. She buried herself into my chest and started to cry. "It is okay, just cry it out." I said to her.

"He hurt me for years... It's pain... So pain..." She said silently. "Could you please be better to me?" She said even softly which i can barely hear. "Sure..." I whispered to her ear.

~

"Ringgggg!" Dayummmm. Time to get up. I walked to the bathroom and on the shower tap.

[FLASHBACK]
.
.
.
Victoria Pov
"I'll get going... Just tell my friends that i left okay?" I said and i walked to the soju shop.

~

"2 bottles of soju please!" I called out for the soju man. (Ignore XD)

After drinking both bottles of soju, i asked for more but someone stopped me. "Aishh... Why did you drink? Is time to go home now!" It was Mark, i remember the voice. He grabbed my hand. "Yahh! Dont! I want to drink more...! 2 more bottles of soju please!" I shouted. He carried me in a bridal style.

~

Why am i in a huge sweater? And where am i?

Mark Pov
Aishh... This kid just only knows how to drink... I probably cant bring her home since i heard that if she drinks she will be so dead so i have no choice to bring her home. "Omma! Im home!" I shouted. "Ouh, isnt this Victoria?" My mom asked while she comes out. "Yeah, she is drunk..." I said. "Im not drunk!" Victoria said. "Just bring her to your room." My mom said and i brought her to my room.

I placed her on my bed and when im about to leave, she grabbed me. "Dont go..." She said it sadly. "JungHyun oppa... Dont go... But... I think i fell in love with him too... Mark oppa..." She said but it made me startled. S-she like me...?
.
.
.
[FLASHBACK ENDS]

~

I changed into sleeveless top and a pair of sweatpants. I didnt wake her up as she is sleeping sweetly. Correction, soundly. I then walked down seeing my mom making breakfast. "Morning omma." I greeted my mom. "How is Victoria?" "She is still sleeping." I replied. "Mark, i will be leaving the house for a few hours or maybe till midnight, so just stay home tonight okay?" My mom said that made me nodded.

Fast Forward To Night Time

Victoria Pov
Ahh... Why is it so cold... And why am i in... Mark's room? Whatever, maybe i should just go down?

I then walked down seeing Mark making dinner. I walked to him and hugged him from the back. "Dahyun? Is it you?" He asked in his husky voice. "Let me hug you... Im cold..." I said. He turned to the back and touched my forehead. "Oh man! You are sick!" He said and lead me to the sofa.

He made me lie down on the sofa and got a pail of ice cold water and a towel. He then used the damp towel and place it on my forehead. It hurt so much or maybe sting so much so i grabbed Mark's hand.

He gave me pills to make me reduce my fever. "Are you okay now?" He asked me. "Im really cold..." I answered and he got me blankets that are really thin.

I couldnt help myself but just hugged him. It is so warm. It even warmed up my cheeks.

-------
A/N: Hey! Sorry for not updating yesterday and for this late update. Hope you guys dont mind and continue reading! Sorry for grammatical errors and stuff like this.

Please vote, comment and share this story! See ya in the next update!

~MarkiePooh_ 💗