T h r e e : F i r s t K i s s

Mark Pov
I yawned as I woke up. I am lying on Victoria's lap. Weird. I quickly got up that made Victoria awake too. "Yahh! Why are you here?" I said in the fake angry manner.

"Mianhe... Just tired..." she said. I looked at the time. "Gosh... Now is already 4am..." I said, sighing. "I'm going off now." She said as she standed up. "Kay." I said as I laid on my bed.

Victoria Pov
Aishh... Already 4am...? Whatever. Since there I no school and is weekend, just gonna stay home watch movies!

I went back home as my mom already went back. That is what Mrs Tuan said.

When I reached home, I went back to my room and quickly bathe as I'm really warm.

I changed into a knee-length black sweater and didn't really care to have a pants on.

[FLASHBACK]
.
.
.
Junghyun Pov
"Jagi, I love you!" I said to Dahyun. "I love you too oppa!" She replied. I kissed her on her cheeks.

Dahyun Pov
"Jagi! I love you!" Junghyun said to me. "I love you too oppa!" I replied. He kissed me on my cheeks.

How I wish he could kiss my lips...

After the 2nd anniversary celebration, we all went home. It was only 4pm. So I just hung out at the park.

I couldn't believe what I saw. Junghyun and HyeRin kissing each other. On the lips. I could not hold anymore of my tears and I ran away. As far as I could.
.
.
.
[FLASHBACK ENDS]

Thinking of that, tears was already at the corners of my eyes. I hold onto it, because I'm brave girl. He made me into the cold, not willing go date anymore. It hurts.

But now, I think I have the courage to like someone. Someone changed me again. To the girl that will be willing to like, maybe love someone.

~

The day came by and I woke up. I then got ready go my day.

I wore a loose cropped top in pink and paired it with my black denim shorts. I grabbed my neon pink ombre penny board and also wore a snapback. "Mom! I'm going to skate around okay?" I said to my mom. "Okay! Be sure to be back before dinner!" My mom said. "Okay!" I replied and wore my white sneakers and went out. I started skating on the road as there is not much of cars or anything. I see couples, old married couples. They are sweet... not like me.

"Yah! Dahyun!" I heard a familiar voices coming from the back. I stopped and turned back. It was Yuri, Hana and Nana. They are all with their penny boards too. "Hey!" I smiled.

"Hey! Unnie! You look different! Last time you aren't such pretty girl!" Nana confessed. Yeah, last time I'm just too lazy to dress up. "Let's go skating!" We all said and we went to the skate park. There is really less people and mostly are guys.

We started doing tricks and stuff. Just as I was resting, I saw JungHyun. He is with HyeRin. I hold back my tears. "Unnie? Why are you like about to cry?" Nana asked. "Ani..." I faked it smile. "Aigoo~ What happened to Dahyunnie?" Yuri and Hana came to me. "Ani... Just kind tired?" I said but my eyes as glued to the couple. They looked to the direction I'm looking at and understood.

~

After skating, we decided to get snacks and eat it at the playground. We gotten snacks and when we climbed up to the playground, there are a group of guys sitting there. So we took the other space. "Bwoya! Get out you girls!" One of them yelled at us. I was trying to not get angry. I bit my lips hard. "Little kids, just go away." Another one said, patting my head as if I'm a puppy. "Yahh!" I yelled and hit his hand away. "Aigoo... this little girl and throwing temper...!" That guy said again and wanted to slap me. I closed my eyes but it doesn't seem to be happening. It was Mark who helped me.

"Unnie! Are you alright? Your lips are bleeding!" Nana said. I touched my lips and it is really bleeding. "Thank you Mark for helping our Dahyunnie... I guess she is about to burst out if you didn't help her." Yuri said. I just then starting sobbing.

I looked down so that one sees it. "You're welcome." Mark said. I got my penny board and wanted to leave.

I went as far as I could. But then someone grabbed. "Let me g...go...." I said. I tried pulling my hand off but the grip got tighter. "Yahh! Dahyun!" I heard a really really familiar voice. I looked up and JungHyun is just behind Mark, who I grabbing me. He grabbed Mark to the back. "Didn't you hear what my Dahyun said!? Let her go!" JungHyun said. I cried harder. I pushed JungHyun away that is punching Mark. "Yahh! JungHyun! How dare you hit him! He is my oppa! You already have HyeRin, what is the use of doing this now!?" I yelled at him, grabbing Mark's hand.

"Hmmp. He is just a piece of dirt and I'm richer than him. HyeRin? I'm just playing on her! I love you! Truely!" JungHyun said. "No, she don't love you, she love me." Mark said and kissed me on my lips. LIPS.

-------
A/N: What you long chapter huh? A chapter where Mark kissed Victoria? Hope you guys enjoyed!

Share, Vote, Comment!

~Markiepooh_ 💗