Chapter 14- I Love You.

~Tess~

The past week flew by in a blur. We were on spring break, so out of school, and Declan and I had become closer than ever. I've learned things about him that really amazed me. For one, he can cook. The boy makes the best pasta I've ever eaten. 

I've also learned that his mother is probably one of the sweetest people I've ever met, and I now now where Declan get's it from. 

I'm also amazed at the sheer power he posses. 

At this particular moment, I was standing behind a pillar in this run down boxing rink. How Declan found this place I'll never know. I was watching him pound his fists into a punching bag repeatedly. His back was towards me, and I saw the muscles ripple in his shoulder blades, and the sweat trickle down his bare back. 

What struck me as odd was that he was wearing only grey sweat pants. No shoes, no shirt, no service. Well he was certainly doing a service on me, but I wouldn't admit that out loud. 

Truth be told, I was having little fantasies about Declan. About  Declan, and me. Together. For long periods of time. Lacking clothing....

Breath Tess. 

I have no idea when I became so dirty, but Declan has put thoughts into my head, and I really want them to go away. Or be fulfilled. Whichever. 

"You know you'd be a horrible spy right." his voice rang out. I snapped back to reality and saw that he was now wiping his forehead with a towel, yet his back was still to me. 

"How'd you know it was me?" I asked curiously, stepping out behind the pillar. 

"Since the bell over the door rang, and your vanilla perfume came in and overpowered the smell of dust." He said, now turned to face me. He held his signature smirk on his lips, allowing yet another dirty thought to enter my thoughts. 

Tyring to keep the blush off of my face, and out of sight, I turned to look around the building. It was dark save for a few low hanging lights over the middle of the room. under the lights stood a boxing ring, the ropes slung low, and the mat slightly torn and ripped. 

In the corners were various work out equipments. Jump ropes, boxing gloves, pads, weights, and other things. 

"This place has defiantly seen better days." I said walking around the boxing ring. The roped suddenly jiggled and I looked up to see Declan standing at the the other end, inside the ring. He held defensive pads, the ones trainers used to help boxers without pummeling their hands.

"Come here." Declan said. With a questioningly look, i complied. I put one foot on the raised mat about three feet off the ground, and used the roped to hoist my self up. Then I parted the ropes, and climbed in.

"I though you were into martial arts, not boxing?" I asked standing in the opposite Conner of him.

With a shrug he replied "I've dabbled a bit in everything. Martial arts is just what I'm extremely good at."

I just nodded.

"Put these on," he said throwing the hand pads at me. I caught them, abet not gracefully, and slipped my hands through them. 

"What am I doing?" I asked, stepping closer to the center of the ring.

"You are going to be target. All you have to do is move you hands. High, low, right, left. Got it?" he said. i now noticed that his hands were wrapped with a tapping substance, and knew immediately that this was not a good idea.

"Declan, I know your some kind of professional and everything, but I'm not. And I sort of need my face to dance, Hun." I said now stepping backwards away from his already swing hands.