Chapter 15-Who Am I To Say No?

~Declan~

Was she serious?

I pulled my head back from my downward decent on her shoulder. I looked deep into her eyes. They were wide and surprised. She suddenly brought her hands up to cover her face. Behind her fingers her cheeks were becoming red, and I couldn't do anything, I was so shocked. 

I was so shocked I rolled off her and I sat next to her just looking at the wall. My mind whirled.

I was going to say it first. I had it all planned out. we were going to take a walk through the park tonight, at sun set and I was going to say it. 

"Oh my god, I'm an idiot. I'm so stupid!" She said, pushing herself off the floor and rushing over to the ropes.  

Where the hell was she going?!

Oh. Fuck. I still haven't said anything back. SHIT!   

!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Tess! Tess stop!" I called but she was already out of the ring and  her bag slung over her shoulder, and was running to the exit. Scratch that, she was in a full-on dead sprint.

 But I was faster. I caught her by the wrist, and spun her to face me and was about to crush her to me but I stopped when I saw the tears. 

I had caused those. Oh FUCK. I had cause the one good thing in my life to cry. And not the good crying, because yes, there was a difference. 

"I'm sorry. That was premature. That was stupid. I'm just gonna go-" Tess squirmed, trying to get away from me. But my grip changed and I pulled her back by the waist. I then pinned her near the closest wall. I pulled her chin up to meet my eyes, and she resisted, but sniffing once she looked me in the eyes. I saw the hurt there and I wanted to be as clear as possible about what I said next. 

"Tess Finnley. I. Love. You. There is not a person on earth who loves anything more than I love you. You are the best thing that has ever walked on god's green earth. You are smart, sexy, confidant. And I will spend the rest of time loving you. I. Love. You." 

I watched as several different emotions passed through those bright blue eyes of hers. Confusion, disbelief, and finally recognition. It took her all of about two seconds to breathe and then kiss me. This kiss was different. It wasn't forced, or sloppy. This was slow and passionate.

She was putting everything she had into this kiss and I wasn't holding back either. 

She opened her mouth, letting me in and I explored her ever crevasse. After about a minute or two of just standing there holding each other I had come to my limit of just standing. There was a part of me that wanted to take this farther than a kiss, and I was going to. But I would also drop dead if Tess told me to stop. 

So, as slowly as I dared, I trailed my hands down from her face to her waist, to her hips, rounding her buttocks and then down to the underside of her thighs. I pulled slightly back from our kiss to say "jump". She did. God, she did. 

The male part in me was taking over. 

She jumped and wrapped her long legs around my hips, causing some pressure to that area. I  was pretty sure she noticed, because as soon as I got hard, she pressed even closer and moaned into me. 

"Now. Right now." she said. I took that as my "Yes" and I began walking. I was aiming for the small apartment that was located above the ring. I have found it a couple of weeks ago, and had slept there a couple of nights. I griped Tess's thighs tighter around me before finally climbing the stairs and dumping both of on the small bed in the corner of the apartment. 

Once again, I was on top of her, my bar chest having over us. This time it was a little more heated. My fingers trailed up her thigh, pulled on the waist band of her jeans before finally tugging at the hem of her t-shirt. In a silent answer she arched her back off the mattress and raised her hand over he head. It took me second to leave her in only her black bra.

I stopped once to ask "Are you sure?" Her only reply was to pull me by the neck to kiss her while her  other hand went to the waist band of my sweats.

And we went from there..

~Tess~

 I have no idea how long we were up in the apartment. Most of my dirty fantasies came true and I have to say the real thing was so much better than what I had imagined. At this particular moment, Declan and I were laying stark naked under the thin covers of the bed were were laying on.

We were laying side by side, our fingers laced together between us. That is, until he groaned beside me and said " I'm having issues with this." 

I was so shocked that I didn't reply right away. He thought it was a mistake? But, he was willing to do all of those things? And I thought it was good, well not just good it was mind blowing actually... and now I was over thinking things and just when I was going to pull away from him, Declan groaned again, and suddenly I was flipped off my back and onto his chest.

I was suddenly very awear that we were still naked, and I was currently lyng on top of him. Not just next to his side, but full-on contact. Chest to chest, hip to hip. Our legs a tangled mess.

"Not with you. I'm having issues with the fact that we just completed something mind blowing and beautiful, and when we finished, we just lied next to each other only holding hands? Sorry, but I'm not accepting that." he said with a smirk. 

"So, you want to touch me? That's all? You don't want to hug me, or kiss me or do anything? You just want me to lay here and do nothing?  I teased ,smiling down at him at him. He rolled his eyes big green eyes and arched his neck, trying to connect his lips to mine. I pulled back however, avoided his kiss.

"Nu uh," I protested with a smile. "You don't want to kiss me, you just want me to lay here. Like a rag." 

He snorted in response, but I felt his arms tighten around my bare back, the tendons and cords in his muscles pushing into my back pleasantly. 

"I don't want to kiss you? Me? I don't want to kiss you?" he said like it was the stupidest thing he had ever heard in his life. With a teasing smile I just nodded my head, my hands moving so my fingers could play with his black hair. 

"Tess Finnly, you cannot fathom how much I want to kiss you, and touch you, and love you. The last thing I want you to do is just 'lay there'. No, you want to know why I don't want you to just 'lay there'?" he asked and before I could reply, he answered for me.

"Because, these things are slightly more entertaining with active participation of the one you're loving. And so much more satisfying, when the love is being reciprocated." He said, and suddenly he pulled me up his body so my face was hovering directly above his. 

"Now kiss me." he demanded. And who am I to say no?