HIS BUTLER: COMPANION

3rd POV (this is the Kirkland manor)
The sun was coming up and a new day was beginning to a start. You were making breakfast for your master and his younger brother, you were finishing the final touches when all of a sudden a crash and a scream of bloody murder came from upstairs. You quickly rushed up the stairs and hurried over to the scream was, you realised it was coming from Alexander's  room 'this is unusual at this time of day' you thought as you opened the door to see Alexander tossing and turning in the bed. You quickly walk towards him and getting on top of him, reaching out a hand towards his forehead then he suddenly bolted up with a pistol pointing at your head and him panting heavily narrowing his eyes.

Your eyes widen then return to normal and getting off the bed, standing on the side "Alex are you alright?" You questioned softly crouching down to his level, he nodded then put the pistol underneath his pillow, you walked towards the window and opening the curtains making Alex cover his eyes "Alex I need to finish up breakfast and wake up the servants and Arthur so you can wait in the dining hall dressed" you said walking up to his wardrobe and opening it then walked towards the door leaving him by himself. You walked down the hall towards a door with mint green lines on the door, you quietly opened the door to see a little figure on the bed with a flying mint bunny plushy in a small boys arms.

You did the same thing as you did in Alex's room, you walked towards the small boys wardrobe and picking out a small white button up shirt along with brown pants and a green cloak. You placed the clothes on the chair and walked towards the sleeping boy in bed "Arthur it's time to get up" you said getting Arthur clothes ready for him, your only response was a groan and a yawn, Arthur rubbed his eyes as he sat up still holding his flying mint bunny plushy in his arms. You smiled and gently picking him up and setting him on the edge of his bed "Good morning Arthur how did you sleep?" You asked him as you undid his pj's and placing his button up shirt on and pants, he nodded "Yes I did and I had a dream I was strangling that bloody frog" you chuckled finishing dressing Arthur and open the door letting him out along with you." Arthur can you wait in the dining room along with Alex while I wake the servants" you asked him and get a nod and he left you alone in the hallway.

***Timeskip***
You were done waking up the servants and finished making breakfast for Alex and Arthur, you were cleaning the chandelier in the ball room when suddenly a knock on the front door stopped you from cleaning, You sighed and walk to the door. You stopped at the door to see a letter on the floor, you picked it up and noticed it had a stamp on it from Alexander's uncle.

You walked towards Alex's studies where he was with Arthur, as you reached the door and knocked "Alex you have a letter" and you heard a soft 'come in'. You entered the room to see Arthur playing chess with Alex, they were tied "Alex you have a letter from your uncle" Alex scoffed in hatred "What does that old man want.....he wants to see us now" he sighed." Yes I know that but....we still have to make him dinner in his honor!" You said sarcastically. Alex and Arthur laughed at that, you never loved this uncle. Maybe it was the fact that he was a priest or that you just hated him to much.

"(M/N).....I order you to make the greatest dinner" "At your service, mi'lord..." You bowed and went to the kitchen. You heard shouts coming from the kitchen and slowly go near the door "We are dead! How did you break the vase of Lucius?" It was Utsu, chef of the family. He was able to cook with one ingredient, Keyword: One Ingredient. When it came to mix more, something inexplicable happen, For example, the time he had to mix sugar with a certain recipe, he put poison instead." I-I don't know! If Mr. Kuroi sees this......" The voice belonged to Jin, the gardener. He grows carnivorous plants than flowers!

"He's gonna kill us! We roast!" "Why......I would never do that" you say in a soft voice. They froze on the spot and turned to you "You pale, gentlemen....... Are you okay?" "Uh.... Mr. Kuroi we....-" " What WE? YOU have broken the vase!" Utsu cried "It was you who wanted to put sodium bicarbonate in the soup! I stopped you!" "What are you talking about? I didn't want to use it!" "It's not what your hands did!" "ENOUGH!" You scream. Both were silent, you began to massage your temples, Maria arrived shortly after in the kitchen "Well, everyone is here? I have an announcement to make.......we have a guest tonight..." "Oh, a guest?" Utsu said "yes, Alex's uncle Allistor Kirkland. I ask you to return to work and to ensure that the evening is perfect" you finished, walking to the door.