END~

Hey Guys! I hoped you loved this story and I'm thankful for the comments and votes, you guys sent for this story! I really hope you did love this one! Well......I guess this is the end for the Black Butler x Male!Demon!Reader......thank you! DA-ZE?!

(JK?!......I lied! Let's continue the story now!!)

I lied! Let's continue the story now!!)

HIS BUTLER: EMBARRASSMENT AND PROPOSAL

(P.S. The maids outfit is what your wearing!!)
THIRD POV
You were blushing madly because Alex and Arthur made You do something that would make You embarrassed. You were wearing a maids dress from Meyrin, You walked down the hallway warily, You looked around and pulled down Your short skirt. You didn't want Sebastian to see this, You walked into Ciel's study since You were called into it "Y-yes, Alex?" You said with heavy blush on your cheeks looking at Alex, who had a smirk on his face and so did Arthur "I want you to wear this as well under the dress~" Alex said holding up a black and red lace pantie making you blush more "F-fine!" You stuttered and took the piece of clothing.

You quickly put the clothe on and the air brushed against Your cock making You blush more, Alex smirked "Now go into your room and wait there until someone comes in~ you'll get a surprise visit~" Alex said smirking and You quickly left the study. You opened Your room door and sighed then sat on the bed and put Your hands on the skirt that was showing Your pantie, You yawned and laid back on the bed then closed Your eyes.

SEBASTIAN'S POV
I walked into Young Masters study, I looked at Alex who was smirking along with Arthur "what are smirking about?" Young Master asked looking at Alex "Sebastian, go to (M/n)'s room.....he has a surprise for you" Alex said smirking and winked at Young Master. I raised an eyebrow and looked at Young Master who shrugged "Go anyway" Young Master said and I walked out of the study and headed towards (M/n)'s room "Haru! Quit That! No!" I heard Yukio shouted from the kitchen, I smiled and shook my head.

I looked at (M/n)'s room door and I opened to see something making my eyes widen. I saw (M/n) asleep in a maids dress, I walked towards him after I closed the door, I noticed something black and red. I picked up the skirt to see (M/n) wearing a black and red lace pantie making me smirk "You are a kinky, kitten~" I said touching his clothe cock making him wake up "S-Sebastian?!" (M/n) shouted blushing madly. I smirked and placed my hand on his cheek "Why are you wearing this kinky outfit?~" I said smirking "Alex and Arthur made me wear this....." He said looking down and played with the skirt, I lifted his chin and peck his lips.

He blushed and smiled "Now let me see those ears and tail of yours~" I said kissing his jawline making his ears and tail pop out "Now let's get this off your pretty body~" I said getting between his legs and moved the skirt up to his thigh "S-Sebastian!" (M/n) shuddered as I lifted the skirt up more and saw his 'friend' poking out of his panties. I heard him squeaked and pulled his legs closer to him, I smirked and leaned over him "Now, why do you have to do that.....I only wanted to see your entire body" I whispered in his ear making him shiver but he started to kiss my neck. I groaned quietly as (M/n) continued to suck and bite my neck. I slipped my hand in the laced panties and slid in a finger in his entrance making him gasp and held on to me tightly, I smirked and pumped in and out. (M/n) moaned in my neck as he bit my neck harder, letting blood drip. I was about to add another finger when the door knocked suddenly "Hey (M/n).....you can change into your uniform now.......I hope you don't get dirty from Sebastian~" I heard Alex said from the other side of the door and I looked at (M/n), who was looking at me and shook his head "I don't want to be sleepy on the job! And definitely don't want to have my hips hurting from your ramming!" He whispered-yelled and I pumped a few more times making him moan before I took my finger out of him.

I kissed his cheek and he pulled down the panties and quickly went to the bathroom with his uniform, after he closed the bathroom door, I pulled out a black velvet box and opened it to show a beautiful diamond ring inside. I sighed and heard the bathroom door open and quickly put the box away in my pocket "That's much better now!" (M/n) said smiling and I smiled as well. The door opened "Mommy? Daddy? Are you in here?" I turned my head to see Catherine in the doorway "Yes, what do you need, sweetheart?" (M/n) asked as Catherine comes closer and sits next to me and hid her face in my arm "Haru and Yukio that's what" she said and I raised an eyebrow at her then I looked at (M/n) who was giggling "The boys would always tease her because she's the younger sibling ever since she was born" He said smiling as he came over to us. I smiled a bit and caressed Catherine's hair, (M/n) sat next to me and laid his head on my shoulder "Did the boys blow up the kitchen again? Catherine" he asked Catherine and she looked up at him "If it's a food fight.......then yes" she said smirking a bit and (M/n) sighed.

He stood up and went to the door "Kitten? Where are you going?" I asked and he turned to me and smiled "Going to give those boys a piece of my mind" he said giving me a closed eye smile and Catherine quickly went to him "I want to see this!!" She said smiling and went out of my room. I got up and went over to (M/n) and wrapped my arms around his waist, I placed my forehead against his and he sighed "3 kids.......4 masters........1 lover" he whispered looking at me with his beautiful (e/c) eyes and we leaned in until our lips connected. I felt his hands go into my hair and mine went to his behind and gropped it making him mewl, I smirked and pulled small box out of my pocket. I pulled away and he looked at me then his eyes widen when I went down on one knee and held out the box that was now showing the ring.

I smiled and took his hand in mine "(M/n)........you've been the one who's kept my heart beating, the one made me happy, the one who gave me offspring.......I love you with all my heart and you will be in my heart forever....... (M/n), will you marry?"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"...Y-yes..."

.
.
.
.
.
_________________________________________________________________
Sorry, I took long to update!!!! Gomensai!!!! Please enjoy this chapter and my other stories! Oh! Almost forgot!!! Please look at my new story!!

Family Together (AOT x Male!Teenager!Reader)

Thank you and enjoy!!