HIS BUTLER: WEIRD CAT-LOVER

YOUR POV
Ever since Sebastian pinned me to the wall and had a sense of....lust in his eyes, I would be by Alex's side or Arthur's since he always get into trouble. I was making tea for Alex and Earl Ciel, who were discussing about the case and Arthur who was in his room probably talking to his fairy friends, my black Panther ears and tail would always come out when I'm alone. I hummed as I made the tea and my tail swayed back and forth slowly, I looked at the tea I just made then decided I would make something sweet for Alex and Earl Ciel.

I grabbed the ingredients and pulled up my sleeves then started to get to work. I heard the door opened but I ignored it until I felt someone touch my tail making my ears flatten and blush "S-stop it! T-that's m-" I was cut off by a moan that came out of my mouth. I could feel something nibble on my ears making me moan mixed in with a purr "You are such a pretty kitten..... Don't you think, Kitten?" I turn my head to see Sebastian smiling seductively making me turn away and blush. I picked up the tea and turned around to face Sebastian "I'm.....going to take this to Alex and Earl Ciel" I said still blushing then I was about to leave until I felt arms go around my waist and pulling me close to a chest, almost making me drop the tea "If I were you, I would put those ears and tail of mine away" Sebastian said huskily in my ear then licked it.

My ears and tail went away and I pulled away from Sebastian then I walked out of the kitchen fast, away from him and headed to where Alex is. I walked down the hallway only to be bumped into by a maid "Oh! I'm terribly sorry Mister! Yes I am!" She said helping me with the crash tea set on the floor along with the tea and spilling it on my uniform  "It's fine...." "Oh! My name is Meyrin, yes I am!' Meyrin said smiling at me with a bit of blush on her cheeks. I smiled "I'm (M/n), I'm here with my master and his brother for the case" I said getting up and helping Meyrin get up as well, I had the tray on my head perfectly balanced "Now, what's the meaning of this?" I heard a voice coming from behind me making Meyrin cower in fear with a massive blush in her cheeks "M-mister Sebastian! I-I was h-heading to c-clean the stairs l-like you t-told me to! B-but I a-accidentally bumped I-into (M/n) m-making him d-drop the tea, h-he made!" Meyrin explained making Sebastian sigh "It's fine......just get back to work...." Sebastian said and Meyrin saluted "Right!" She said before rushing away down the hall, leaving me with the pervert-cat-lover.

I felt the tray was being removed from my head "Now why don't you go clean up, Kitten" Sebastian said smiling at me making me blush again "Quit calling me Kitten! You know my name!" "Yes I know that but..." He moves closer to me almost pinning me into the wall for the third time "when I'm done with you, your going to be called Kitten from now on" he finished going up to my ear and licked it again. I had red rosy cheeks and I nodded "Now go and get clean up" Sebastian said walking back to the kitchen.

I walked to my room, which was down the hallway be the way, I opened my door to see Arthur on my floor with my pentagram in front of him 'He's doing that summoning again.....he only gets Ivan and that's it' I thought as the pentagram started to glow then it dies down, only to have a head of Ivan "You called?" Ivan said looking at Arthur, who was shaking a bit and stood still. Arthur then went over and pushed Ivan's head down into the floor "I Didn't Call For You!!" Arthur said pushing Ivan's head down and he disappears along with the pentagram. Arthur sighed then turned around to face me "(M/N)!!!" Arthur said with wide eyes as I walked closer to him "I thought you were grounded.....?" I asked looking down at him "Please don't tell Alex! He'll kill me for sure!" Arthur pleaded grabbing my pant leg.

I sighed and nodded "Fine I won't tell him.....now go on...you can go to Francis place to do whatever but I'm not going to bite anymore butts! Am I clear?" I said and Arthur nodded, smiling widely "I'm going to change and you should to Arthur" I said getting out another uniform "That's not what you going to wear, (M/n)" I turn to Arthur, who was looking at me sternly "Then what am I going to wear?" Arthur smirked "I got something for you....I'll be back!" He ran out of my room to his room, leaving me alone and confused. Arthur came back with an outfit (it's the pic!!) "Here you go!" He said handing me it along with socks and shoes, I sighed and went into the bathroom after Arthur went back to his room to change.

I turned on the water and started to get undressed, I had a towel around my torso and my ears and tail were out again. "(M/n), Earl Alex is-" I turned around to see Sebastian looking at me having blush on his cheeks "Sebastian! Wh-" before I could finish he dash out of my room. I tried to replay what just happened but shook it off and got in the tub. My ears twitched in pleasure as I dump a bucket of water on my head making me purr.

I got out, putting the towel around my waist and I walked out of the bathroom to my bed. I saw Arthur sitting on my bed smirking "Soo~ what was that about.....you know with Sebastian?~" Arthur asked making me blush pink "I-it's nothing! H-he just.......came into the bathroom, seeing my ears and tail while I'm in a towel" I said getting my underwear on and I put on the pants of the outfit Arthur gave me. Arthur smirks more "I think he likes you~ I could tell by the glint of lust in his eyes when he opened the door to see you in a towel~" I blushed madly and I turned around to face Arthur "S-shouldn't you be with Alex or Flying Mint Bunny?" I stuttered as I button up the shirt "Yeah....Flying Mint Bunny is with me! He's flying around you singing '(M/n) and Sebastian~ sitting in a tree~ K-I-S-S-I-N-G~ first comes love then comes marriage and here's comes a baby in a baby carriage!~' That's what he's saying not me!" Arthur said making me blush more redder than more when he sang that song "Come on! Stop that!" I said as I was finished dressing. "I saw Sebastian petting your ears and tail in the kitchen earlier....I know he's going to do 'IT' with you sooner or later~" Arthur said wriggling his little bushy eyebrows, my face was redder than a tomato "Great! I have a weird cat-lover and I got a little rascal who thinks wrong!....Wait! When did you get so pervy?" Arthur froze then dashed out of my room "Run Flying Mint Bunny Run! He's going to tell Alex!" I heard him saying while running down the hall.

I sighed and blush at the thought what Arthur said earlier 'I guess Arthur ain't going to Francis home anytime soon' I thought chuckling and went out of the room then went to find where that pervy little rascal was at.

_________________________________________________________________
Soul-chan (me):Hehehehe
Arthur: *glares at Soul-chan*......What.The.Bloody.Hell.Was.That?!?
Soul-chan: *looks at Arthur*....What?
Sebastian: *looks at the two and smirks* So when do I do 'IT' on reader-kun?
Soul-chan: *looks at Sebastian, horrified* What The Hell Sebastian!!?!!
Sebastian: *acts innocent* Well.....Arthur did say that I was going to do 'IT' on the reader-kun?
Soul-kun: *turns to Arthur and glares at him* Thanks a lot Iggy! Now poor Reader-kun is going to be in a whole lot of trouble now!
Alex: *looks at the three then turns to the viewers* Hey guys! I hope you like this! Please comment and vote! Bye bye!