HIS BUTLER: RELIEF

3RD POV

Sebastian came into the Manor with You, sleeping in his arms. Sebastian noticed You looked a bit pale making him worry about Your health and the baby's too, Sebastian rushed up the stairs, and made a dash to his room. He opened his room door and went over to the bed, he gently placed You on the soft bed then once You were settled he went into the bathroom to find a Firsts A-kit for your wounds. The sun flashed in Your face making You wake up, and whimper from the amount of pain You have everywhere but only one spot hurts the most, Your stomach which has a small bugle was hurting like hell.

Sebastian came back in and saw You awake, he immediately went to Your side and tried to comfort the pain "Kitten, I'm here...." Sebastian said holding Your hand and You squeezed tightly on it. Sebastian kissed your forehead and started to bandage your cuts and bruises "I-it h-hurts, S-Sebastian" You said quietly as tears were forming and went down Your cheek, Sebastian wiped Your tears away and kissed You, which You return. Sebastian looked at the massive cut on Your stomach but luckily it stopped bleeding, You looked at Your stomach and rubbed it "I guess we're having a baby huh?..." You said rubbing Your tummy easing the soreness. Sebastian finished wrapping the bandages over Your cuts then kissed Your stomach making You blush. Sebastian looked at You and kissed You passionately, You sat up slowly and wrapped Your arms around his neck.

Sebastian caresses Your thigh making You break the kiss and moan, You laid You head on his shoulder as Sebastian rubbed Your stomach whispering things that You couldn't hear. "Sebastian, I'm tired" You said in his ear and played with his hair "Why don't you get some sleep kitten.... I'll see what our masters are doing" Sebastian said laying You down and kissed Your forehead, You nodded and pulled up the covers, snuggling into them. Sebastian smiled and went to the door, he opened it and looked back at Your peaceful sleeping face then walks out, closing the door behind him.

SEBASTIAN'S POV
I walked down to Young Masters study to tell that (M/n) is safe and now asleep. I knocked on the door 'come in' I heard and I opened the door to see Young Master and Alex playing chess along with Arthur, who was watching "Is (M/n) alright?" Alex asked looking at me after he made a move, I nodded "Yes, he just got some wounds, cuts and bruises but he should be fine" I said making Alex sigh in relief and Arthur looked at me "He's going to have a little demon? Ain't he?" Arthur asked looking at me with a smirk. The room became silent until someone cleared their throat "Yes....." I heard a calm yet tired voice behind me making me turn to see (M/n), leaning against the doorframe smiling softly "Ha! I knew it! You guys actually did the deed then!" Arthur said smiling and laughing until he fell backwards and hit his head "Bloody Hell! Damn my clumsiness!" I walked over to (M/n) "I thought I told you to rest" I said holding (M/n) close and having my hand on his small bugle in his stomach "I'm sorry.....I just wanted to let Alex and Arthur know I'm fine" (M/n) said softly.

I rubbed small circles on his stomach then brought him to a chair. He sat down carefully and watched Young Master and Alex play "Thank goodness your alright!" Arthur said coming up to (M/n) "If that spider demon ever laid a hand on you! Ooo! I'm kick his little ass when I get my hands on him!" Arthur said narrowing his eyebrows making (M/n) chuckle "Well....all he did to me was whip me everywhere on my body....and told me how he's going to get Ciel's soul " (M/n) said combing his hair back. "And checkmate" I heard Alex say making us look up to see Alex with a big grin and Young Masters was wide eye "W-what... I l-lost" Young Master stuttered then I saw (M/n) wince and bend over, panting heavily "Kitten, what's wrong?" I asked getting everyone's attention "I-I....don't k-know but m-my stomach h-hurts worst t-than before" (M/n) manage to say before going unconscious in my arms.

I picked up (M/n) "Sebastian...take (M/n) into your rooms and come back....we need to discuss about this" Young Master ordered "Yes my lord" I said and went out the door to my room, (M/n) had sweat coming and was breathing heavily, I placed him on my bed and got a wet rag and placed it on his forehead. I covered him up and went out of the room, leaving the door cracked opened then headed back to Young Masters study.

I was just down the hall when I heard a crash coming from my room, I turned back and ran back to my room to see Grell, with his deaths scythe in hand "Oh~ Bassy what are you doing here?~" my eyebrow twitches and I came closer "I should be asking you that? What are you doing here near my mate?'' I said making Grell's eyes widen "Mate!? I'm going to kill her!" Grell yelled. I saw (M/n) stir then opened his eyes "S-Sebastian?" I came near him and hold his hand "I'm here Kitten" I said kissing his forehead "What!? Who is this! What is he doing here!" Grell shouted with fire in his eyes "He's my mate and currently carrying my child, he's resting from pain" Grell stopped then came closer to us "Wait? What kind of pain do you have?" Grell asked looking at (M/n), who shifted a bit "um...stomach pain, nausea,....and a bit weak at my guess" (M/n) said "hmm? How did you get these cuts?" Grell asked pointing at (M/n)'s arm "I.....was kidnapped and was hit with a whip" Grell nodded and came a little closer "Grell.... What are you doing?" I asked bringing (M/n) closer to me "Did the whip was colored greenish blue?" I mentally stopped and (M/n) nodded "He whipped me with it over my body, he even hit my stomach hard" (M/n) said crying in my tailcoat.

Grell looked at me and brought out a book "This has that whip.....It's like the Demon sword but it can only kill demons when it hits their neck....luckily for you. The side affects are massive amount of pain, and weakness but it'll only last a couple of days so your good" Grell said closing the book and put it on my bed. (M/n) whimper in pain and clutched his stomach "Does it hurt the baby?" I asked rubbing (M/n)'s back comfortly "no....it just hurts for the one who gets hit with it" Grell said and I nodded "Kitten, your going to be fine alright" I said kissing his forehead. I got up and went over to Grell "Oh~ Bassy!" I picked him up bridle style then lifted him up where my hands on his stomach and he's above me then I threw him out the window.

"Sebastian?" I looked at (M/n), who had his ears and tail out "I'm hungry" I chuckle and went to him "What you you like Kitten?' I asked petting his ears as he was thinking "Something sweet...I'm craving now" (M/n) pouts and I rubbed his stomach "Well...that's part of helping the baby grow in here" I said smiling "Well....me and baby are hungry!" He said smiling. I kissed his forehead and lean mine against his, I got up and walked to the door and stopped to look back at (M/n) "I'll be back with your sweet snack and I'm going to tell our masters what happening..." I said and he nodded. I walked out of my room in relief 'Thank goodness....I thought I would lose the love of my life and our unborn baby....' I thought as I walked down the hall, to Young Master study to tell them they can be relief.

Short 3Rd POV
Little did Sebastian know, that they were being watched by someone they didn't want to meet.