HIS BUTLER: HIS MATE

WARNING: YAOI WILL BE PRESENTED HERE, IF YOU DON'T LIKE YAOI'S THEN WAIT TIL TE NEXT CHAPTER AND IF YOU DO LOVE YAOI'S PLEASE ENJOY READING~
_______________________________________________________________
3RD POV
When all of you arrived back at the Manor, you opened the door for Ciel, Alex and Arthur, who had fallen asleep earlier. You helped out Ciel then reached out your hand for Alex "Are you sure you alright....Uncle Dylan stabbed you pretty hard.." Alex said looking at you as he was helped out of the carriage "Yes, I'm perfectly fine Alex....remember I can heal fast than you can" you said walking behind Alex as he walked inside the Manor.

"I'm going to bed....but can you put Arthur in bed for me....I'm going to change then go to bed" Alex said handing you Arthur then walks up the stairs to his room. You followed him and went to Arthur's room, you opened Arthur's and got him into his sleepwear then you tucked him to bed, you walked out of the room only to be pinned into the wall by Sebastian.

You two looked at each then Sebastian smashed his lips on yours, your eyes widen then you melted in the kiss and moan when he rubbed your clothe erection with his hand. You both separated for air, Sebastian lean closer to your ear "How about you come sleep with me" he whispered huskily in your ear making you blush and nod then you wrapped your arms around his neck and legs around his waist then you were carried. The next thing you know is that you were thrown on the bed, Sebastian locking his door and walks over to you, his eyes filled with hunger and lust looking at you.

Sebastian hovered over you then kissed you passionately as he unbutton your shirt, your hand combed through his hair as your tongues battle for dominance, sadly you lost. Your lungs were burning for the stupid thing for you to breath call Air, Sebastian pulled away and started to kiss your neck making you moan in pleasure, you moan loudly as he played with your nipples and found your sweet spot then he started to abused your sweet stop by sucking, licking, and biting your neck making a dark red hickey. You whimpered when you felt sharp fangs go into your neck and shivered when you felt something ejected in your neck, you squirm under Sebastian when he pinched your left nipple "D-don't tease m-me Sebastian!!" You moan as Sebastian started to suck your left nipple and pinched, played with your right nipple by his hand.

Sebastian pulled away from your nipples and looked at you, who was blushing and panting heavier then kissed your jawline making you moan then you ears and tail came out "I bet these are your weakness " Sebastian said smirking and started to pinch your tail making you moan loudly and your blush grew darker, drool was coming out from your mouth. You pushed Sebastian on his back and straddled him, panting heavily "H-how come I-I'm the only one w-who's h-half naked" it's true, you didn't have a shirt only your unbutton pants, Sebastian smirked and sat up with you in his lap. You looked at him then got off his lap and started to unbuckle his belt then unbutton his pants, you blush at how hard he gotten, you looked up at Sebastian to see he had blush too, on his hard erection.

You gulped then took off his underwear letting his cock spring out, you blushed red at the size of Sebastian cock then you started to rub the base, Sebastian looked at you groaning when you massage his balls. You kissed the tip, some precum dripped down and all around until you stopped at his base, you looked at Sebastian then slowly took his cock into your warm mouth and you started to bob your head, deep throating his cock making Sebastian grip your hair and moved you forward, you almost gagged then started to go faster "I-I'm going t-to c-" He came into your mouth, you swallowed then you were pinned on the bed again. You felt your pants and underwear being removed, you looked at Sebastian, who was removing his gloves, you moan when he started to suck on your cock "S-Sebastian! I'm nngh...going t-to cum!" You moan covering your face with one of your arms while the other was on Sebastian's head as he started to go faster.

You came into his mouth and he swallowed your cum, you were panting heavily and blushing madly. Sebastian moved your arm away "Don't cover your face.....I want to see your beauty, Kitten" he said and brought three fingers up to your mouth, you took them into your mouth and started to suck them, you moan as you were sucking because Sebastian was massaging your balls and cock. Sebastian took his finger out once they were nice and wet then placed one digit in your entrance making you grip the sheets in pain and tears started to come into your eyes, then he enter a second digit and started to scissor you making you moan and squirm then he entered his last digit making you scream loudly and tears leaked, Sebastian kissed them away and kissed your lips "Are you ready?" He asked taking out his fingers and spreading your legs away from each other and position his cock in front of your entrance.

You nodded and you moan in pain and pleasure as Sebastian pushed his cock slowly into you, you were a moaning mess, panting heavily, blushing madly. Sebastian waited until you adjusted to his size "S-Sebastian....m-move!" You stuttered bucking your hips and Sebastian started to thrust into you slowly, you moan as the bed creak. Your hands were above your head as Sebastian kept thrusting into you "Faster!~ Harder! Sebastian! Go faster!~" you moaned in pleasure and he started to thrust in inhuman speed making the bed creak and pounded into you. Sebastian stopped and pulled out of you making you whimper now being empty then you were turned into all fours, your ass up in the air and Sebastian thrusted into you roughly making moan in pleasure then he started to hit your prostate roughly "Ah! S-Sebastian! Right there! F-faster! H-harder!" You moan as Sebastian kept thrusting into you still hitting your prostate.

Your tail wrapped around his arm as he noticed your weeping cock and started to pump you making you arch your back at the sudden contact. Drool came out of your mouth as your stomach began to knot "S-Sebastian! I-I'm about t-to cum! You said "I-I know Kitten... Let's cum together" Sebastain said thrusting into you. Your entrance clamped tight around his cock, you screamed loudly as you came into Sebastian's hand and he came into you shortly after you came, you both were panting and you had a thick layer of sweat on your forehead.

Sebastian pulled out slowly then collapsed next to you, who collapsed after he pulled out of you. Sebastian pulled you closer to him, you cuddled into his chest "Kitten, do you remember when we started our session?" Sebastian asked scratching them making you purr into his chest "....Yes..." You said tiredly "I placed my mark on you, making you belong to me as my mate" Sebastian said touching your neck where he marked you as his making you whimper in pain. Sebastian pulled up the covers over the two of you and cuddled you closer "I love you, kitten" "....I love you too" you two kissed passionately then whispered good nights to each other before falling asleep.

_______________________________________________________________
I'm sorry if it's cheesy! I hope you guys like it hehe! Please comment and vote on what should be the next chapter about Kay? Bye! Hope you like my little yaoi!