HIS BUTLER: MEETING THE PHANTOMHIVES

|YOUR POV|
I walked down the hallway to Alex's study, until I heard a crash from the room next to me. I walked up slowly up to the door and opened it quietly to see a black crow laying on the floor with a sprain wing "........poor thing...." I muttered and opened the door making the crow jump slightly and looked at me as I came up to it. I looked at then picked up the crow, not caring about ruining my uniform, I walked out and turned my head slightly back then walked out of the room and headed to my room.

The crow went to my shoulder as I walked down the hall then stopped when I heard some shouting ".....imbeciles..." I muttered walking to the staircase then grabbed the railing and jumped over it. I landed then stopped when I heard another crash coming from the kitchen, I could feel the crow shift a bit. I rubbed my temples and walked to the kitchen door then I heard voices "What Did I Tell You! Don't Put That In The Mixture!" I heard Maria shouted probably at Utah, I heard a caw from the crow in amusement and I thought the same. I opened the door and had a tick mark on my forehead "What's seems to be the problem?" I said darkly making Jin, Utah and Maria cowered in fear and then started to beg for mercy "Please Mr. Kuroi! Don't tell Master Alex! We'll do anything to clean this mess up!" and " We're sorry! We won't do it again!" I sighed and put my hand up to stop them, which was agreed "Alright, alright....... Now I won't tell Alex for you" they all sighed in relief " But......" They looked at me in confusion " You can't tell anyone about this unless you want more chores to do.....do we have a deal?" I asked sternly and they all saluted at me "Aye, aye Cap'n!" They said in unison and I went back out.

I felt something poke my right cheek making my eyes turn to right to see a letter in the crows beak "What's this...a letter from Earl Phantomhive......he does have an interesting soul indeed" I said whispering the last part. I walked up the stairs then was stopped when I felt weight on my left leg "Arthur? What are you doing?" I asked looking at Arthur, who was dressed as a pirate "What are ye talking 'bout! I'm Captain Arthur Kirkland! The most dangerous pirate in all the seven seas! Who be ye?" I chuckled a bit and bowed "Oh....I'm sorry, Captain Kirkland! I didn't noticed ye eyepatch!" I said in pirate accent making Arthur laugh "Now where be ye go'in?" Arthur asked looking up at me "I be go'in to Captain Alex cambers.... If it's alright with ye?" I raised an eyebrow as Arthur pulled a face meaning he's thinking "Aye, I will let ye" Arthur said trying to hold his laugh.

I walked past him and headed to Alex's study "Oi! Wait for Cap'n Kirkland!" I heard Arthur said running to catch up with me. I chuckled and I knocked on Alex's study door "Come in" I opened the door to see Alex carefulness put a card on his Mansion made of cards "Yes (M/n)? What do you need?" Alex asked putting the card in his hand on the Mansion, I was about to speak when "Aye! It is I, Captain Kirkland, Most Dangerous Pirate Of The Seven Seas!" Arthur said loudly making Alex jump and the Mansion made of cards fell "Arthur! Look What You've Done! You Bloody Fool!" Alex shouted looking at Arthur, who had a devious smirk. I sighed "Now...Alex, you've got a letter from Earl Phantomhive" i said handing the letter to Alex, who gladly took it and started to read it.

I saw Alex smirk "Soo....Earl Phantomhive would like us to come to his manor to discuss our case, huh?.....well demon tell your master that we'll be heading your way tomorrow" Alex said as I picked up the crow on my shoulder and my eyes flashed to fushia. The crow nodded then it's eyes turned fushia as well and flew out the opened window, Alex chuckled and so did Arthur "Ye git him, Cap'n!" Arthur said holding his stomach "Oh and Arthur" Alex said looking at Arthur, who stopped to look at Alex "Aye? What do ye need?" Alex smiled "Your grounded...for a week.....no adventuring.....no casting spells.....and no more talking to Flying Mint Bunny for a week" Alex said smirking at Arthur's shocked expression "WHAT?!....No Not That!" Arthur begged.

I sighed as they argued then I grabbed both of their collar shirt, breaking them up "Alright, that's enough now. We have to prepare for tomorrow to the Phantomhive Manor" I announced making them stop and nodded. Alex looked at Arthur and ruffled Arthur's blond shaggy hair "Oi! Stop that!" Arthur said swatting Alex's hand away. "Let's get packing, Cap'n Kirkland" Alex suggested and Arthur nodded, happily then they both ran out of the study, leaving me behind chuckling.