HIS BUTLER: THE INVESTIGATION

SEBASTIAN POV
I walked down the hallway, still remembering when I saw (M/n) ears and tail twitch making me blush pink. I smirked when I saw him in a towel, I saw (M/n) down the hallway, opening the bedroom doors and looking inside them "Arthur! Once I get my hands on him.......I'm a...I'm a aargh! I can't think of anything!" I heard (M/n) say as I peeked my head in one of the rooms to see (M/n) looking under the bed, his ass high in the air. I saw his tail out, frizzy 'If his tail is out....maybe his ears are out as well' I thought coming in "Now (M/n), what are you doing?" I asked trying not to pet his black silky tail, and those soft ears of his- Stop that Sebastian! Get a hold of yourself! I guess I kinda scared (M/n) because his tail puffed out and he hit his head "Ouch!" He said getting out, his butt hit my legs and he looked up at me, with rosy red cheeks "S-Sebastian! What are you doing here?" He asked holding his head, blushing and his ears flatten "I was going to check on our masters......but I found you looking in the guest rooms....Now what is a pretty kitten like you doing here?" I asked picking him up and pet his ears making him purr "Nyaa~....I was looking for ....nyaa...Arthur..." He said looking up at me, as I pet his ears.

I lifted his chin up making him look up at me, I moved closer to him. Our lips were almost touching, I went to his ear "Kitten, after our masters finish the case and find the murder tonight.....I need to tell you something tonight once our masters are asleep " I said huskily in his ear making his ear twitch. He nodded then I smashed my lips on his making him gasp, I took the chance to shove my tongue in his wet cavern making him moan as our tongues battle but I won. He opened his mouth a bit more, his arms wrapped around my neck and I wrapped my arms around his waist pulling him closer to me, we groan as our erections rubbed together. We pulled away with a string of saliva connected to our lips, (M/n) looked away, blushing and his tail wrapped around my leg.

I lifted his chin up again and rest my forehead against his as we look into each other's eyes "Now let's go to my masters study" I said and he nodded. We gave one more final kiss until we went out the door and walked down the hallway, I stopped in front of masters study and I turned around to look at (M/n), who was looking at me "Kitten, I love you" I whispered in his ear and we shared a kiss "I love you too" he said in the kiss before we parted and I knocked on the door to hear 'Come in' I opened the door to see young master being snuggle to death by Lady Elizabeth. (M/n) came up next to me and looks around "Where's Alex and Arthur? They should be here..." He mumbled looking around then froze "(M-m/n) come to my room" I heard Arthur's voice coming from behind us, making us turned our heads to see Arthur in his cloak "Alright.....Sebastian, I'll be right back" (M/n) said quietly as Arthur fast walked out. I held (M/n) hand and I kissed his cheek then he went off following Arthur. I closed the door and turn to face front "Lady Elizabeth, please let go of Young Master. He's turning blue" I said walking up to them.

YOUR POV
I followed Arthur "Arthur? What happened?" I asked as we stopped in front of Arthur's room "Um....see for yourself" Arthur said opening the door to show me.......

ALEX.
IN.
A.
DRESS.

I stood there shock, I blinked a couple of times then I walked up to Alex "So...Tell me what happened?" Alex looked up at me then huffed "Well, me and Ciel were discussing when suddenly that girl you saw hugging Ciel to death came in interrupting our discussion..... She told me I was cute and made me put on this dress and made Arthur dress up as a fairy! Ciel also said we'll being heading into town and stay until something happens...that's happening tonight" Alex explained as he and Arthur were getting dress to their clothes again. I nodded "Soo~.....I saw you and Sebastian kissing~" Arthur said smirking making me blush red and Alex looked confused "What do you mean Arthur?" Alex asked looking at Arthur, who was smirking at my flushed face "(M/n) was making out with Sebastian~" Arthur said wriggling his eyebrows again. Alex looked at me with wide eyes "......W-whaaaa" Alex said as I played with my fingers ".....I saw Sebastian flirt with (M/n), and now their probably going to do 'IT' tonight! So cover up your ears! Cause they'll be moans, pants, and creaks coming from Sebastian's room" Arthur said making me and Alex blush madly "Arthur! When did you get so pervy! I'm going to kill Gilbert, Francis and Antonio!!" Alex said still having blush on his cheeks.

"And maybe in a few weeks or so" Arthur looks at me and smirks again "There's going to be a little demon.....in here" Arthur points at my stomach making me blush more "Arthur! That's nonsense! Stop thinking about that!" Alex said blushing again and so did I. The door opened to show Ciel and Sebastian looking at us, they looked at us in confusion "What's going on?" Ciel asked looking at us strangely "I was telling them that Seb-" Arthur was cut off by Alex's hand over his mouth "We were discussing about the case, isn't that right (M/n)" Alex said looking at me and I nodded "Yes, we were.... Now are we going to go into town?" I asked looking at Ciel, trying not to blush when ever I meet Sebastian's eyes.

He nodded then turned around "Yes, we are.....now let's go" Alex and Arthur got their coats on and we followed them until I was pulled back into a firm chest of Sebastian "I overheard your conversation Kitten" Sebastian whispered in my ear making me shiver as I felt his hands go down to my hips "Perfect.....for having children, my children perhaps...." I heard him whisper quietly. I turned around "Let's talk later.....now let's finish this case to start" I said and he nodded then we went to the carriage that was outside.

[TIMESKIP]
We were standing near where the queen told us that the next target was living at. Ciel and Alex were wearing common people clothes along with Arthur, Sebastian was standing next to me as we waited for something to happen tonight. "Ugh! Where is he!" Ciel said impatient and Alex nodded, I sighed then felt something grope my hip making me look at Sebastian who looked away.

I was about to talk but a scream of bloody murder interrupted me making us all jump. Ciel and Alex ran to the door that was in front of us.

3RD POV (WARNING: BLOOD AND GORE WILL BE HERE)
Ciel slammed open the door then a drop of blood went across his cheek and he stood still to see the blood, and gore while Alex stared off looking at it. Sebastian and you pulled them back, Sebastian covered Ciel's eyes and you placed your hands on Alex's shoulder, but with Ciel having an uneasy stomach.... He threw up after seeing the blood and gore. You took Alex to Arthur, who was shaking in fear, you set Alex to sit down next to Arthur to comfort him. After Ciel coughed a bit, Sebastian looked up and looked back to you, who took off your coat and cover both Alex and Arthur for warmth, you got up and looked towards the opened door "Why don't you come out.....murder....or should I say.....Dylan Kirkland..." You said then footsteps were coming closer to the door.

Alex and Arthur looked up and their eyes widen as their other uncle came out holding a bloody knife "You killed people, who couldn't have what you had.....a family....they would tell you as a therapist, they'll tell you that they would kill anyone for their wife's and children..." You said coming up and stopped a few feet away from Dylan, who looks down "You didn't want that to happen to your own family.....your wife, your daughter.... So you decided to kill them" You continued then Dylan threw the knife that you but luckily you dodged it "SHUT YOUR MOUTH!!?" Dylan said running at you with a shotgun, he just brought out. He took aim and shot at you but the bullets went inbetween your fingers then you were about to throw them back "Wait! (M/n)!" You heard Alex's voice making you turn to face him.

Dylan took the advantage and ran to get the knife that he threw but he tripped over your foot that was lean out. You nodded at Alex's plan then you turned your attention to Dylan, who had the knife in his hand and was looking at you as he got up "A-Allistor....told me....your the one...w-who scared him to death.......Your Going To Pay!!" Dylan said running towards you, who was just standing there. Dylan stabbed you in your arm making you flinch then you arm his arm and twisted it making him scream in pain and drop the knife, you then pushed him down to the ground and hit his vital points making him go unconscious.

You got up, holding your arm and went to Alex and Arthur "Are you alright, (M/n)!" Alex said getting up with Arthur and walks towards you. You smiled and nodded then removed your hand away from your now healed arm "Of course I'm alright....now let's get your uncle to the dungeon" you said looking at Dylan, who is unconscious on the ground. Alex nodded and picked up Arthur, Ciel came up with Sebastian "Let's get back to the Manor....I'm sleepy now" Ciel said walking to the carriage with Alex carrying Arthur. Sebastian came to you and pulled you into a hug "I'll get him..." He said and you two shared another kiss until Sebastian pulled away to get Dylan.

_______________________________________________________________
WARNING: The Next Chapter Will Have A Yaoi....If You Don't Want To Read It Then Wait Until The Next Chapter After That One. You Have Been Warn About The Chapter Being A Yaoi.