HIS BUTLER: FEAR

3RD POV
You were feeling a lot better as the days past by, Your small bulge was growing. You were in the library, reading while rubbing Your growing baby bump, Sebastian told You to do something comfortable so you won't stress Yourself. You were reading a book to help You pass the time, until You felt a small kick from Your stomach hitting Your hand making You giggle "I see your awake.....I wonder what you are my little one" You said rubbing Your week old baby bump. You sighed then felt something cover Your eyes "Guess who is it?" You recognize the voice of Your mates, Sebastian, so You decided to tease him "Umm.....is it Pluto?" You said feeling Sebastian tense up and uncovered Your eyes.

You looked up to see Sebastian's annoyed stare "Don't even dare to speak about that....Dog" he said as he went around and sat next to You, he placed a hand on Your stomach and laid his head on it. You felt Your baby kick where Sebastian's head was, Sebastian sat up and rubbed his head where the baby kicked him "Our baby does have a powerful kick indeed" Sebastian said and placed You in his lap, hand intertwined together on Your tummy "Sebastian....What do you think what gender our baby is?" You asked turning Your head to Sebastian, who was looking at You "I think....it's a beautiful baby that we'll love no matter what......I'll do anything to protect you both" Sebastian said and kissed your head.

You smiled then your smile faded when you sense something making you go into fear and Sebastian noticed this "Kitten, What's wrong? Are You go into labor now?" Sebastian started to panic but You just kissed him, calming him down. You move closer to Sebastian and whimpered, Sebastian looked around then You got off his lap and started to shake now "I....sense something....it's scaring me Sebastian" You said as Sebastian got up and pulled You int his chest. "Kitten, let's get to our room, will that make you feel better?" Sebastian asked and You nodded then you both walked out of the library. You two walked down the hall, doing a little chat, You lean on Sebastian as he wrapped his arm around Your waist.

When you two got to your shared room, you felt a lot better. You sat down in a rocking chair that Sebastian put for You to rock the baby to sleep once it's born. You slowly rock in it, but you still had fear in you "Sebastian, something is here watching us....I'm getting scared now" You said hugging yourself, Sebastian came up to You and pulled You into an embrace "I know....but don't get stress, it's not good for our child" Sebastian said as you cried in his chest. Sebastian rubbed Your back comfortly as You cried and whimper, You whimper as You calmed down then all of a sudden the sound of someone crashing into the window came from Ciel's study where Alex, Ciel and Arthur were at "Kitten, I'm going to see what's happening.... Stay here" Sebastian said as You started to shake more but You nodded.

Sebastian pushed You on the bed then ran out of the room leaving You alone, You hugged yourself and someone crash through the window making You turn to the other side, covering Your face but Your back got some cuts and scratches from the broken glass. You felt someone grab your shoulder violently and turned You to face whoever has You, You looked up to see someone but you got knocked out by something that hit your head, hard.

|TIMESKIP|YOUR POV|
I groan as I woke up only to be tied up and my shirt was up showing my growing stomach. "Kitten.... Are you alright?" I turn to my left to see Sebastian chained up and has cuts all over him, I nodded then looked around to see Ciel, Alex and Arthur also tied up together and has rags over their mouths and eyes. I heard footsteps coming closer to us then I felt something kick my stomach making me cough up blood and scream in pain "Well, Well, Well, looks like we have a impure child coming...." I heard someone say as I looked up to see an angel giving me a cocky smirk.

I could hear Sebastian growl and tried to get out of the chains "Ah, ah, ah, you can't get out of those.... Your powers are useless to those chain" the Angel said and I was rough picked up by my shoulder. I stood up still being roughly held still, I had tears in my eyes "Now, now don't cry we're just going to get that thing out of you" my eyes widen and my shirt was fully off and I felt the Angel play with my nipples making me squeak, I shut my eyes close and I heard Sebastian growls grew louder and he continued to get out of the chains. I then felt something tap my stomach "hmmm....your child is being developed I see......but you won't be able to see your child breath once it's born" he said smirking at me, I started to cry and begged him to stop "Please!...... Please! Stop this!" I begged with tears falling to the ground.

I felt my chin being lifted, I looked at the Angel who was inches away from my head "Oh.... Do you want me to not hurt your child? You want me to let you go?" The Angel said and I looked at him and give a slight nod then he roughly grabbed my hair almost yanking it making me scream in pain "Sorry, I can't do that.... Now let's get that thing out of you" he said grabbing my arm but then he stopped "Damn.....I'll have to do this later...." He said putting me back against the wall and tied me up again. He left the room, I didn't noticed Sebastian was looking at me as I cried "Kitten, can you get out?" I looked at Sebastian and moved around making the ropes fall "Good now get our masters untied" I nodded and got on my shirt then I went over to Alex, Arthur and Ciel quietly. I removed the blindfolds and rags away from their faces then told them to be quiet and I started to use my nails to cut the ropes, I finally got the ropes to fall. Alex and Arthur came into my arms and sobbed, I caressed their locks for reassurance "It's alright.......your safe" I whispered in their ears, calming them down.

Alex and Arthur had calm down and hugged each other, I got up slowly and went over to Sebastian who was trying to get the chains off "Kitten, can you get your claws to unlock the chains?" He asked and I nodded, I found the lock and started to get it unlock, I jiggle the lock until it clicked, letting go of one of Sebastian's arms then I did the same for the other. Sebastian embraced me as he was set free, I cried in his chest "Kitten, we need to get out of here" I looked up at Sebastian "But I won't be able to run out of here....you know with the baby" I said patting my tummy, Sebastian chuckled a bit then picks me up "Yes but you need to hold Arthur and I'll carry Alex, and Ciel" Sebastian said as Arthur hopped in my arms and Sebastian picked up Ciel and put him on his shoulder while Alex was doing piggyback ride on Sebastian, Sebastian kicked the wall down and started to run towards the manor.

|TIMESKIP|Back at the Manor|
I sighed as I laid in bed after I took a bath, it was a couple of hours ago we were kidnapped by the Angels, I turn to my side and wince when some cramps came in. I groan as the baby kicked many times in the same place "Ouch....your hurting mommy, ya know" I said rubbing my tummy, then the door opened to show Sebastian coming in sighing, I smiled and sat up slowly "I miss working for Alex and Arthur" I pouted as Sebastian started to get undressed and got into his black nightgown. Sebastian chuckled and came into bed next to me, Sebastian kissed me then my stomach "I think there might be one more baby in here....I think" I said caressing Sebastian's hair as he laid his head on my stomach "You think or you know?" Sebastian said sitting back up.

I shrugged then laid down and so did Sebastian, he pulled up the covers over us and pulled me closer to him "I love you, Kitten" "I love you too" I said snuggling in his chest, smiling happily. I felt Sebastian's hand go to my tummy and rubbed it soothingly making me fall asleep.