HIS BUTLER: LITTLE RASCALS

3RD POV
You haven't woken up in over a month ever since Sebastian brought You back with Your twins, who were already crawling, everyone was worried about Your health even Ciel was worried about You. Sebastian was always by Your side as You were in a deep sleep, Sebastian came in the room and sat in the chair that was next to Your side of the bed, he held Your hand and sighed "(M/n)...... If you can hear me....please hear me out..... I love you with all my heart, I don't want you to leave me and Haru and Yukio at such a young age. Please wake up....for me and our children please" Sebastian said putting his head down and closed his eyes, You stirred a bit and squeezed Sebastian's hand making look up at You, who was looking at Sebastian with a soft smile "I'm here......and I'm never leaving you or our babies" You said then was engulfed into a hug by Your lover.

You wrapped Your arms around Sebastian as he softly cried in Your shoulder "I thought you were gone, Kitten leaving me alone with Haru and Yukio......" He said and showered You with butterfly kisses making you giggle. You heard a cooe coming from in front of You making You and Sebastian look at Haru and Yukio, who were crawling towards You "When you were in that deep sleep of yours, they started to crawl" Sebastian explained as Yukio went into his arms and Haru went into Yours. Haru looked up at You "Mama!" Yours and Sebastian eyes widen "Daddy!" You both looked at Yukio, who was looking up at Sebastian. You smiled and pulled Haru closer to You then kissed his cheek making him giggle "That's right....Mamas here now and forever" You said and Haru wrapped his arms around Your neck and snuggled under Your chin.

Yukio looked at You and Haru then crawled over to You and tugged Your shirt "Mama!" He said gaining your attention and You brought him close, kissing his cheek and he giggled too. Then suddenly some black ears and tail comes out of Yukio's (h/c) hair and his bottom "I think little Yukio here is a cat demon, don't you think Sebastian?" You said as Yukio crawled over back to Sebastian "Daddy!" He said snuggling into Sebastian's chest. Sebastian smiled and caressed Yukio's little cat ears. You looked at Haru, who was sleep sucking on his thumb "How about you sleep some more Kitten... They would probably want to sleep with you" Sebastian said putting a now sleepy Yukio next to You as You laid back down and went on Your side with Haru snuggled against Your chest "Yes that would be nice" You said tiredly as Sebastian placed Yukio next to Haru. You caressed their soft locks of (h/c) and black then closed Your eyes, Sebastian pulled the cover over You and the twins then walked out of the room to tell everyone that You finally awoken.

|A Little TIMESKIP|YOUR POV|
I woke up to a sensation of poking on my cheek "Mama..... Are you awake?" I heard a child's voice making me wake up and to see Haru, who looks like a two year old "I am now..... What do you want sweetheart?" I asked caressing his cheek and he lean into the touch "Your not going to leave us are you?......" Haru asked with tears in his eyes and I felt another stir making me look to see Yukio with tears in his eyes as well "Yeah, your not going to right?" He asked and I shook my head and brought them close to me, sobbing in my chest "I'm not going to leave you two or your father......now let's forget about this, okay?" I asked as they're sobs quiet down.

They both looked at me and nodded with blood shot eyes, I kissed both of their foreheads. They smiled and hugged me tightly "We love you, Mama!" They said in unison, I smiled and kissed they're cheeks "Now let's walk around shall we" I suggested and they nodded. I got up from the bed and started to get dress in my uniform, I looked at Haru and Yukio as they played with they're toys "Are you two ready?" I asked walking up to them and they nodded then rushed quickly to the door waiting for me "Alright, alright don't get your pants in a knot" I said making them look at their pants "I don't get it Mama...." They said again in unison making me chuckle, I opened the door and they took my hands then we started to walk down the hall "Mama?" I look down at Yukio "What kind of....ya know demon are you?" He said whispering the last part "I'm a Panther..... You are probably a cat like demon and Haru is a bird like demon" I said moving a piece of hair from Yukio's cute face making him giggle.

I felt arms go around my waist making me jump when I felt warm breath near my ear "Papa!" "Daddy!" Haru and Yukio said coming towards Sebastian, who kissed my cheek and picked up Haru and I picked up Yukio "What are you all doing up?" Sebastian asked looking at Haru "I woke up Mama.....and asked him if we was going to leave us" Haru said with tears appears in his eyes "Why would you think that, Haru?" I asked placing my hand on his small red cheek "B-because I h-had a bad d-dream t-that you l-left me, Y-Yukio and P-papa a-alone!" Haru said crying in Sebastian's shoulder.

I patted Yukio's back as he cried in my shoulder as well, I looked at Sebastian and smiled "I've said it a couple of times now.....I'm not going to leave you two and your father alone, I love you all with all my heart" I said and kissed Yukio's head as he snuggled into my neck. Haru looked at me "Y-you mean it?" I nodded "Of course.......I was the one who delivered you two" I said smiling, Haru giggle and snuggle Sebastian's neck "Where's Alex and Arthur?" I asked as we continued to walk down the hallway "They're in the garden" Sebastian said smiling as Haru played with his hair. Yukio looked at me and tugged my arm making gaining my attention to him "I think I found my demon animal, Mama" he said and then a small (h/c) kitten with (e/c) eyes looked up at me "So you are a cat demon....my little kitten" I said smiling holding him up above my head and Yukio turned back into his human form, giggling.

Haru looked at Sebastian "Papa....What kind of a demon are you?" Haru asked and I decided to tease Sebastian "He's a dog demon.....or is it a wolf demon....oh well some type of dog" I answered smirking at Sebastian face he was giving me. I walked ahead of them smiling "Mama? Why are you smiling?" Yukio asked looking up at me with those big (e/c) eyes "I teased your father by saying he's a dog demon.....but he's actually a crow demon, my little one" I said walking down the stairs "Oooh....I get it.....wait, I don't get it?" I chuckled at Yukio's obviousness and kissed his forehead. I put Yukio down and he ran out through the back door, then I felt something come on my shoulder making me turn to see a black Raven "Hello Haru....I see your a Raven demon, now go outside" I said and Haru turned into his human form as well then followed Yukio out the back door.

I smiled as I went outside to see Alex playing with Haru and Yukio "Now don't get rough with them, Alex" I said "Alright whatever you say (M-" Alex stopped and looked at me with wide eyes and so did Arthur, who was eating a scone "(M-M/n)?" I nodded and was tackled down by the two "I-" "WE!!" "Sorry.....We thought you were dead!! Better Arthur!!" "Yes thank you" I chuckled and sat up, ruffling both of their heads "Uncle Alex come play with us" Haru asked tugging Alex's pants. Alex smiled and ruffled Haru's hair then ran out into the grass "You can never catch me!!!" Alex said running away and they chased him around.

I felt arms go around my waist and a chin on my head "Now, why did you have to say that Kitten?" I quietly giggled "I wanted to tease you that's all......plus I wanted to see your reaction to it" I said whispering the last part then I hear a yelp making Me and Sebastian turn our heads to see Alex on the ground with Haru sitting on his legs, Yukio on his back and Arthur sitting on his brothers neck "What little rascals" I said smiling nervously and Sebastian nodded "Little rascals indeed my dear, indeed" Sebastian said before we kissed passionately "Eeewwww! Mama! Papa! Get a room!" We heard Haru shouted at us and covered Yukio's eyes making us chuckle. I walked towards them and kissed both they're cheeks making them giggle, then they all ran away from Alex, who had a red face of anger or he need air "Come Back Here You Little Rascals!!!" Alex said as he chase them around the Manor.