HIS BUTLER: INTERESTED

3rd POV
"Arthur! Come back here you little wanker!" You stopped from what you were doing when you heard Alex's voice in anger. You sighed then walked out of the kitchen only to be knocked down by something or let's just say "Someone" with dirt blonde hair and bushy little eyebrows, "Arthur! Come her- oh....(M/n), you caught the little wanker!" Alex said coming towards you, who got up and has little Arthur under your arm "(M/N)?! Let Go Of Me! You Bloody Hell Wanker!?" Arthur demanded struggling under your arm." What happen now Alex......and No Arthur" you asked as Arthur kept struggling under your arm and Alex sighed "I was working on my paperwork for the queen until I heard the door open to be Arthur saying "Alex.....your a dumb bloody wanker...." And he said it was from Flying Mint Bunny!" Alex answered frowning at Arthur, who stopped struggling and was sweat dropping and nervously laughing.

"Oops....hehe.....I think that Flying Mint Bunny might have not told me to tell you...hehe" Arthur said nerously. You sighed then you were about to speak the door knocked "I'll see who it is" you said putting Arthur on the ground and walked towards the door. Once you opened the door there was no one there except a letter on the ground, you picked up the letter and looked around but saw no one making you sigh. "(M/n)! Help Me Find Arthur Again!" You heard Alex call out to you making you go back in but stopped to look back then you shrugged it off and closed the door behind you.

You looked around for Alex or Arthur but you heard something upstairs making you follow it "Arthur! Arthur! ARTHUR!!" You heard Alex call out again but for Arthur "Alex....what's the problem?" You asked coming in a room where Alex is searching for his troublesome little brother "I can't find Arthur! Sometimes he scares the death in me!" Alex answered looking in the closet. You smirked when you heard a giggle coming from under the bed "Alex.....What spot did you look?" Alex looked at you confused then you pointed at the bed making him smile "Well....I'd look behind the curtains, the closet, under the desk.......but maybe I need to check Arthur's little secret room...don't you think (M/n)?" You nodded then You heard a big 'THUNK' "Bloody Helll!" Arthur's voice came from under the bed. You came from behind Arthur and pulled his feet making him yelp and he started to scream "HELP! SOMEONE HELP ME!" You rolled your eyes and pulled Arthur on the bed "Alex.....you have a letter....from someone..." You said handing the letter to Alex, who was glaring at Arthur. Alex took the Letter and opens it "It's from the Queen!" Alex said the reads it out loud

Dear My Little Panther,
How are you doing? Good at my guess. Well let's get started now. You have a case with my Guard Dog on a Killer that kills innocent people and leaving their bodies at their kill sight but their hearts and liver are gone when the police arrived shortly after! I need you and my Guard Dog to solve this case! I hope you and the Guard dog would catch the killer and put this killing situation is done....I hope you do well working with the Guard dog. I wish you good luck on this case and I'll be praying for both your and the Guard Dogs safety.
Sincerely yours The Queen.

Alex looked up at you with a stern look "(M/n).....go find some information about the Queens Guard Dog..." He asked and you went on a knee and bow your head, with a hand over your heart "Yes...my lord" you said then walked out of the room and went to find some information about this Guard Dog. You smirked as you walked out of the Manor and ran with inhuman speed to town, you smirked at your thought you just thought of 'I wonder who is this Guard Dog....I wonder if he has an interesting soul?' You thought as you entered town.

You walked into the library and looked through some files until you stopped when you heard someone behind you ask "Excuse me sir, have you got any information about the Queens Panther?" You turn your head a bit to see a man in a butlers outfit, his back facing you and was talking to the old man behind the counter "umm.....I think I may have some information about it......it's over there where that young man is standing at" the old man answered pointing at you then you turned your head back and continued to find your task.

You finally found the information then you turned around only to be bumped into the man in the butlers uniform "Oh...I'm terribly sorry sir....please excuse my apology" the butler said looking into your (e/c) eyes with his blood red eyes making you blush a bit but luckily it wasn't seen "It's alright.....if you'll excuse me....my master is waiting" you said getting up and dust yourself off then walked away, quickly with the Guard Dogs information. You opened the door and left then you took a deep breath when you closed the door behind you and you walked at the edge of town then ran back with your inhuman speed again, not knowing someone's eyes were watching you leave town in interest.

??? POV
I watched as the young boy walked out of the Library, interesting about his character but I have to find the information about the Queens Panther for my young master. Once I found the file, I thanked the librarian for the help and went out, closing the door behind me, I noticed the boy from the library ran with inhuman speed into the forest and out of town making me smirk 'So....this is a demon eh? I'm in interested now' I thought but when I was about to follow him, my hand started to glow 'Damn brat......calling me at the worst times!' I looked up where the boy ran into the forest then walked back towards the Manor 'I'll get some more information about that boy....even if I'll make him to give it' I thought with a smirk on face.