HIS BUTLER: THE DELIVERY

3RD POV
You were almost at Your due point, You and Sebastian finally figure out what was the gender of Your baby or let's just say babies, yes You were going to have two little boys. Your stomach was now huge,  You were sitting on the bed rubbing Your tummy as one of Your twins kicked the wall of Your stomach making You giggle, Sebastian was with Ciel, Alex and Arthur in town so he wanted You to stay home to make sure if You went to labor, You wouldn't have to deliver on the sidewalk of Town.

You looked up at the window to see that the sun was setting, You sat up slowly was your back was aching badly "I'm going to relax in a nice warm bath....maybe this pain will go away" You said quietly as you got into the bathroom. You turned on the water and started to get undress, You got in the tub and relaxed until You felt a hard, rough kick making You wince "I think it's time....." You said holding Your stomach as Your back started to ache more and until You saw blood in the tub mixed with the water, You started to breath heavily. You also felt Your water break "Ah! Where's Sebastian!" You said as You had the sudden feeling to push now, You took a deep breath before pushing as hard as You could.

You screamed in pain as You felt somethings head comes out. Your hands went down into the blood mix water and felt a head coming out, Your eyes widen when You heard the door open making You turn Your head to see Sebastian looking at You "S-Sebastian!...nngh I-it's time" You said as You pushed out one of the twins. You lifted him up and he started to wail, Sebastian got a towel and took the baby from You and started to clean him "Kitten, there's one more you can do it" Sebastian said cutting the baby's cord. Tears were going down Your cheeks and You nodded, You started to push the last twin that was still in you, Sebastian wrapped the first born in a new towel and placed him on the ground then went over to You, who successfully delivered the last baby.

You had Your second born in Your arms as he wailed, Sebastian cut the baby's cord and clean the baby. You were sweating and panting, Sebastian put the baby next to his brother before coming to You. You looked at Sebastian and smiled "You did well kitten" Sebastian said kissing your forehead "Thanks...." You said tiredly, Sebastian helped you up and out of the bathtub then picked You up bridle style and took You to the bed. You were gently placed on the bed, Your back on the headboard but You had pillows on it, then Sebastian went back into the bathroom to get Your newborns.

YOUR POV
I sighed and relaxed looking at my stomach "I'm back to normal" I said as Sebastian comes back in with our babies, I had tears coming out and I looked at our babies as Sebastian handed them to me. I looked at my twins and kiss their foreheads "Kitten, What are we going to name them?' Sebastian asked laying next to me, I look at my babies and thought about it "hmmm.... Which one was born first?" I asked and Sebastian placed a hand on one of twins, who had a small black tuft "We'll call him Haru and this one" I caressed the other twins cheek, who had a small (h/c) tuft "Yukio......Haru and Yukio Michaelis" I finished saying my twins names. Sebastian smiled and kissed my cheek then both Haru and Yukio started to cry "I guess they're hungry......Sebastian!" I said blushing when Sebastian led Haru and Yukio to my nipples, Haru and Yukio latched on and started to suck making me blush more.

I looked at Sebastian, who was looking at me and we shared a passionate kiss, we parted when Haru and Yukio were done with their meal. I yawn and Sebastian took Haru and Yukio from me then walked towards their crib that Sebastian made, I saw Sebastian get a nightgown and walked back to me after he put Haru and Yukio in the crib "Here kitten,....you might want to cover up" I look down and blushed, I was still naked after Haru's and Yukio's birth. I looked at Sebastian and gladly took the nightgown then put it on "Thanks Sebastian.....for everything" I said as Sebastian got in bed next to me and laid down as I slowly laid down since my ass was burning after giving birth to twins.

I snuggled closer to Sebastian and he wrapped an arm around my waist, I was going to close my eyes but One of my babies was crying. I was about to get up but Sebastian was already up and went to the crib, he picked up Haru and Yukio and brought them to the bed. I laid back down as Sebastian put Haru and Yukio next to me and laid down, I kissed Haru's and Yukio's forehead gently "Who would've known.....for a couple of months, carrying twins was worth it after all" I said smiling softly at Sebastian, who nodded. Sebastian had his hand on my cheek and wiped the tears of happiness coming out of my eyes "I'm happy that I made you, my mate, and have you carry and deliver my children..." Sebastian said looking at me then at Haru and Yukio.

I sighed "I'm glad their out.....with the mood swing, nausea, food cravings I'm glad their here and not in me" I said making Sebastian chuckle. We shared one more kiss before snuggling close to Haru and Yukio but not squishing them and falls asleep.

_________________________________________________________________
Congratulations on you guys who chosen Twin boys! And thank you Yaoiinsucabus231 for the names for the twins! I hope you like it and please comment and vote! Bye!