HIS BUTLER: INTRODUCTIONS

3rd POV
You walked in Alex's study, where he and Arthur were waiting for you to get information about the Queens Guard Dog. Alex looked up at you and smiled "So ya got anything (M/n)? Or did you make someone to get it for you?~" you sighed and facepalmed "Yes I got the information.....and No I didn't make someone to get for me" you said looking back up at Alex with your eyebrow twitches uncontrollably. Arthur looked between you and Alex "So What is it? Come on butler tell us who is this 'Guard Dog'!" Arthur said waving his arms around impatiently then you brought out the file and started to read "The Queens Guard Dog is no other than Ciel Phantomhive, head of the Phantomhive Manor and runs the Funtom Company......he recently disappeared 3 years ago then suddenly appeared with a man in black. His pa-" "Does he have Parents?" Alex interrupted looking at you sternly "I was getting to that...... His parents were killed when a mysterious fire suddenly appeared and killed everyone except Ciel, who was at a young age." You said looking at the file as Alex looked at you "That's it?" "No there's more....... He recently solved the case of Jack The Ripper was happens to be Angelina Dalles or currently call Madam Red..... Ciel is about 13 years old around your age Alex....." You finished and looked up at Alex "Madam Red.... She was a doctor wasn't she?" "Yes.....but she killed women because they wanted to get rid of something that she can't have" you answered putting the file somewhere "What's is it?" You turned your head to Alex "A child..... Madam Red couldn't have a child because of a terrible accident causing her to lose her husband and unborn child...." You answered walking back to Alex and Arthur, who had fallen asleep will you two were talking.

AT SOMEONES MANOR
"Did you get anything about the Queens Panther?" "Yes Mil'lord.....I have it" a sigh of irritation "Well what are you waiting for....go on with it" "The Queens Panther is no other than Alexander Kirkland, head of the Kirkland Manor and the Kirkland Tea Company....... His parents were killed in the Manor when he was a child.....he has a younger brother Arthur Kirkland. He is one of the Queens precious people........" A hum of thinking came into the room "So what is his current position?" The sound of shuffling papers "It's says nothing about his current position......but it's says that when he returned as head of his manor and company.....a boy in black was with him" a chuckle "Sebastian, go get me some tea....let me think about this" the sound of a knee goes on the floor "Yes my lord..."

BACK TO THE KIRKLAND MANOR, YOUR POV
"(M/n)?" I looked at Alex "yes Alex....what is it?" He looked up at me "Can you send this letter to the Phantomhive Manor for me please" he said handing me a letter with a black stamp on it "Of course Alex.....I'll be back when it's time to make dinner" I said then jumped out of an opened window, I started to run once I got to the ground. It took a while but I didn't complain- I mean what kind of a demon would complain not me. I stopped when I saw the manor 'It's has pretty good detail....now let's get this letter sent and I'll be on my way back before those imbeciles destroy the kitchen' I thought walking up to the door then knocked on it, I waited and tapped my foot a bit then stopped when the door started to open to show a young boy wearing a gardeners outfit "Oh! Hello Mister!..... What can I do for you?" He asked "Yes, can you give this to the Earl here.....it's form my Master" I answered giving him the letter.

He gladly took the Letter "Sure thing Mister!" I smiled and bowed "On I'll be on my way tha-" I was cut off by a loud 'BOOM' from a distance making me sweat drop "........imbeciles........" I mumbled looking back then heard footsteps coming our way "Finny! What did you do now?" I heard someone say "I Didn't Do It! I Was Just Talking To The Mister Here!" Finny said pointing at me, who had an eye twitch. The door opened all the way to show a boy shorter than Alex and the man I saw in town earlier "Who are you? And what are you doing here?" The boy asked with a stern tone "I mean no problem Earl Phantomhive.....I just came to give you a letter that is currently in Finny's hand now" I said holding my cheek and having one eye closed as I was trying to relax.

The boy looked at me then took the letter that Finny gave him and he started to read it "Your butler of the Kirkland Estate?" I nodded then another loud 'BOOM' came from the distance again. I looked at them and bowed "If I may....I would like to get back....it's almost dinner" I asked "Alright.....Sebastian prepared the guest rooms for tomorrow....and have a good....um..." "(M/n), just call me (M/n)" I said smirking "Thanks for giving the letter....now be on your way back" I bowed again "Of course..." I said turning around and walked away into the dark shadows. I waited till they closed the door then I was rough pinned against a tree, my back facing who ever is pinning me "What are you doing here demon?" I turned my head to see the man with his blood red eyes looking into mine "Like I said.....I was delivering a letter to Ciel Phantomhive....." I said then I was turned around and was still pinned against the tree.

I tried to hold in my mews and moans as the man rubbed his knee against my erection then I felt his breath against my ear "I must get back to my master.....before those imbeciles destroy the kitchen again" I said pushing him off of me and I dust myself off. I walked away then stopped "What's your name?" I asked looking back "I'm Sebastain Michaelis...." He answered smirking and I nodded then ran back with demon speed.

_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_
Sebastian: that was.....*Trails off*
You:......
Me: I'm sorry! I had to do it!
Sebastian:*looks at Me* you better run...
Me: uh-oh......Bye! *runs away with Sebastian following*
You: *looks at them then sighs* Well please vote and comment on this chapter! Bye!