HIS BUTLER: KIDNAPPED ....AGAIN?

YOUR POV
I woke up to the sound of Haru and Yukio crying, I lifted my head and noticed Sebastian was gone. I looked at my one day old twins and picked them up "Are you hungry my little ones?" I asked laying them back down and unbuttoned my nightgown showing my chest. I picked them back up and they found their way to they're meal, I heard the door opened making me turn to the door to see Alex and Arthur there, their eyes were wide "Good morning you two" I said softly and they came up to me "Soo.... Are they yours and Sebastian's?" Alex asked looking at Haru and Yukio as they were feeding making me blush "Y-yes.......born last night a little bit after you came back" I said as Haru and Yukio finished their breakfast and yawned.

Haru and Yukio cuddled together and I placed them in front of me, smiling softly "Ouch....that's must've hurt" Arthur said wincing and I nodded "I was taking a bath when my water broke......I ended up delivering in a bath" I said smiling nervously. Alex looked at Haru and Yukio as they slept "So who's the oldest?" He asked and I caressed Haru's head "Haru here is the oldest and then Yukio who was born a couple of minutes after Haru" I said, Arthur looked at them "I just realized that Haru looks a lot like Sebastian and Yukio looks a lot like you, (M/n)......I wonder what type of demons they are?" Arthur said and I thought the same "Yes but wait til they are older" I said getting up from the bed with Haru and Yukio in my arms, walking to their shared crib.

I set my two little ones in and pulled over a blanket over them, I turned around "Hey are you ready to get back to work or you want to rest for a couple of days?" Alex asked as I came back and sat on the bed "I would like to rest for a couple of days, please" I said getting a nod from Alex "We should head downstairs now bye (M/n)!" They ran out of the room leaving me and my two sleeping babies. I heard the window open making me turn around to see the same figure that kidnapped me before Haru and Yukio was born, holding my precious twins "Let Them Go!" I shouted at the figure but I felt something hit the back of my head making me fall to the ground, I looked up and saw the figure coming towards me with the twins "L-let them g-go" I said weakly and my vision went blurry before it went black.

SEBASTIAN'S POV
I was walking down the hallway to my room, where (M/n) was sleeping with our twins sleeping next to him. I heard a voice with my demon hearing 'Let Them Go!' It was (M/n), my eyes widen when I heard a loud 'THUD' and I ran as fast as I can to my room. "(M/N)?!" I shouted slamming the door open to see my entire room destroyed, I walked around and saw something shine in the corner of the room where the window was opened......it was a spiders web making me growl "Claude, you fool......" I muttered and jumped out the window, following the scent of that damn spider.

I ran to the Trancy's Manor only to hear the scream of (M/n) and the wails of Haru and Yukio, I stopped then ran in demon speed 'Claude don't even think about touching (M/n) or my children..... If you do, I'll killed you for good' I thought as I stopped in front of the Trancy Manor only to have it guarded by The maid and the triplets. I got out my knifes 'Please stay alive until I get up there (M/n)' I thought as one of the triplets charge at me.

YOUR POV
I backed away from Claude, holding Haru and Yukio close to me "G-get away from m-me!" I stuttered with my back against the wall and I held my twins tightly. Claude kept coming closer looking at me "Give me them" he ordered but I just spat in his face, I took the chance to get up and run out of the room and down the hall, I could hear Claude coming behind me. I turned a sharp turn and went into a room then locked it, I looked around to put my twins away but nothing. I heard footsteps coming to the door making me hitch my breath and the door slammed open to show Claude looking at me with a smirk, I got up and tried to get away from Claude but he got a hold of my neck making me gasp for air.

Haru and Yukio were crying, I tried to get away from Claude but he took Haru and Yukio from me and let go of my neck making me fall to the ground "Please! Not them! Take me instead not my babies! Take me!" I begged and I could see Claude was thinking "Fine...I'll kill you instead" my eyes widen and my head bows down with my eyes closed shut as I cried. I felt Claude grab my arm roughly making my head go up and I noticed Haru and Yukio on the bed crying, I was basically dragged away from them by Claude, I was dragged down to their dungeon and I was pushed in a cell roughly.

I fell to the ground and I lifted my head then turned it to Claude, who just closed the cell door and locked it "I lied....I'm going to kill your and Michaelis brats" my eyes widen and I ran to the bars "Please! Not Them!" I begged then I was slapped in the face making me fall to the ground. "Enough with the begging.....it ain't going to help" Claude said as I sat up from the ground, I heard an explosion coming from outside making me and Claude look up  'Claude! Give Me (M/n) And My Offspring!?' I had a smile, Sebastian came after all. I heard Claude chuckle "Now this is interesting.....how about we show Michaelis something" my eyes widen and I gulped, my shirt was literally ripped out showing my upper body.

I saw Claude lick his lips and unlocked the cell and came in, grabbing me then tie my hands behind my back. I was pushed out of the cell and up to the main floor where Sebastian is at. When we got to the main floor, I felt my nipples being played with making me squirm and mew "Claude! Let Him Go!" Sebastian growled but Claude kept playing then he started to suck them making me pant and blush.

SEBASTIAN'S POV
I growled as I watched Claude sucking (M/n) chest, I saw how he is uncomfortable, I could hear our twins crying from upstairs but I have to get (M/n) first. I saw Claude unbutton (M/n) pants and pulled them down then started to rubbed him making (M/n) blush red and started to pant more, my eyes turned fushia and a growl came from deep in my throat, I'm the only one who could touch (M/n) like that! I heard (M/n) scream making me look up and saw Claude having the demon sword against (M/n) neck and still kept rubbing (M/n).

I could see help in (M/n)'s eyes "Claude..... What do you want?" I asked making him stop what he was doing "You know what I want......" He said as he went back to playing with (M/n) chest again. "Stop messing with (M/n)! And give me our children!" I said taking out my knifes then I saw blood drip from (M/n), I looked up to see (M/n) on the ground, with a small pool of blood around him. I immediately went to him and checked if he still alive, he's still breathing but it's shallow, I could heard Claude chuckle darkly as he went somewhere upstairs "S-Sebastian.....go find Haru and Y-Yukio please" I look down to see (M/n) looking up at me with that soft smile of his. I felt wetness going down my cheeks but they were wiped away "For the first I've meet you.....I finally got to see you cry" (M/n) said and kissed me, I gladly returned it.

We parted away and I noticed (M/n) went unconscious, I'll have to get Haru and Yukio now for (M/n). I gently laid him back down and I ran up the stairs only to hear some small whimpers coming from the room I passed by, I opened the door quietly to see Haru and Yukio laying on the bed whimpering. I walked towards them and picked them up gently "There, there papa's here" I said quietly in a calm tone making them calm and fall sleep, I walked out and rushed down to where (M/n) was laying unconscious. I gently put Haru and Yukio on the floor and I threw (M/n) over my shoulder then I quickly picked Haru and Yukio back up, I ran out of the Manor and head back to our Manor.

I used my demon speed to get (M/n) and the twins back, I set them down on (M/n)'s bed then I looked at the wound on (M/n)'s shoulder and chest. I picked him up and cradled hi in my arms, crying in his hair "Please don't go Kitten, please don't" I whispered in his ear and I wrapped bandages over the wounds on his shoulder and chest. I noticed that Haru and Yukio looked like 3 months old, I saw Haru had my eyes and Yukio had (M/n) eyes, I picked them up and they cooed them fell asleep. I was luckily I made another crib just in case, I placed them in the crib that was near the bed and walked back to (M/n) and pulled up a chair, holding his hand in mine. I kissed his sleeping face and his hand before I went back out to tell our Masters what had happened again. I looked back and smiled "I love you (M/n)....with all of my heart" I said before walking out of the room and headed towards Young Masters study.