Chapter 1: Surprise

Ryuki: Good morning everyone(rubs eye and yawns)

Rin: Good morning Ry-Ry (smiles happily)

Ryuki: Don't call me that please (sits down on kitchen chair)

Yuki: Good morning son, after breakfast I want you to help your sister to clean out the basement, it hasn't been cleaned in months.

Ryuki: W-what why me?!

Yuki: Raise your voice again and you'll be cleaning more than just the basement

Rin: (laughs) You'd better not talk back brother

Ryuki: Okay okay, I'll help out but after I'm done I need to meet up with some friends for a party, If you don't mind mom?

Yuki: Finish the basement and you can have the rest of the day to yourself.

Ryuki: Yes! Hurry up will ya twerp!

Rin: I already finished you loser (sticks tongue out at ryuki)

Ryuki: Then let's go now.

*After being done washing the dishes, both Rin and Ryuki go downstairs a couple minutes later to find a overly dusty, webbed cover boxes and pillars*

Ryuki: Whoa this place is a total mess....makes me itchy looking at it ya know?

Rin: Yea....let's just get this over with okay?

Ryuki: Agreed

*30 minutes passed with the basement looking just about clean, but when Rin moves a box to the side she discovers a wooden door faced downwards on the floor*

Rin: (whispers) A door? I wonder......(she reaches to open the door and after she opens it she's instantly shocked by what's beyond it)

Ryuki: You done over there Rin?

Rin: (No response)

Ryuki: Rin, you hear me. Are you done?

Rin: (No response)

Ryuki: Okay, enough games Rin come out will y-(sees rin jump into the door and disappears) Rin!! (sprints towards her without giving a second thought and jumps through the door but his eyes just fade to black and he passes out)

*Hours pass as Ryuki finds himself holding on to his dear sister asleep on the grass*

Ryuki: Thank god your okay(sighs from relief)....but where....where am I?(looks around only seeing trees and bushes, hearing the birds chirp with the sun hitting his face) Where are we?

???: Hey! There's someone down there....actually two people....what do you want us to do?

???: I'll check it out, you there just stay here unless told to move understood?

Ryuki: Who....are you?

???: I was gonna ask you the same.

Ending: heyo~! sup guys and gals hope you enjoyed the first chapter! This is my first ever Fanfic so I hope I left my mark and made a good one so I can create more. Any questions ask away I'll answer them the best I can and comment if you liked it . Have a nice day and enjoy the next chapter.