Chapter 11:The Chunin Exams (Part 2)

Kabuto: It's a pleasure to meet you all (greets everyone with a warm smile) I'm Kabuto Yakushi.

Ryuki: Nice to meet ya Kabuto. The name's Ryuki.

Kabuto: This all your first time here right?

Naruto: Yep and I'm hoping my last.

Kabuto: I figured,(looks around the room full of dangerous looking ninjas) Don't be intimidated by these people. Take my word for it I've been here before. 

Sakura: You have?

Kabuto: Yeah, I've failed a couple of times (goes inside his pockets) Here check this out (pulls out a bunch of cards) 

Sakura: What's that?

Kabuto: Ninja info cards...(lays one down) This one is Rock lee's and as you can see it shows his strengths, weakness, and teammates. However (pulls out a card of gaara)As you can see this one is completely different, it's all unknown, not all the cards I have can show each persons' strength, weakness, etc. So if I were you guys I'd try and keep my distance from him.

Ryuki: Must be a weird anti-social dude I guess (shrugs his shoulders)

Kabuto: I hope your right about that(Puts his cards away) But if you guys need any help I'm here just say the word okay.

??: let's go

*A man with a bandage wrap around his face followed by a boy and a girl starts dashing around the room targeting kabuto from earlier remarks*

Kabuto: (Thinks to himself: Their moving) (The boy jumps in the air leaping off a table and throws two kunai's at kabuto. He swiftly dodges it but after a man covered in bandage tries to hit kabuto) Nice try (he dodges it but after a few second his glasses break) Oh so it's that kind of attack huh? (feels pain throughout his body and coughs blood)

Naruto, Sakura & Rin: Kabuto! (goes running after him)

kabuto: I'm okay guys, thanks.

??: Your not as good as I thought for a veteran who took the exams four years running.

Ryuki: Hey! (Walks in front of Kabuto and holds his sword) You guys better cool it down Or else.

??: (The man with the bandages slowly approaches Ryuki) Or else what.

Ryuki: (Smirks in the man's face) Attack me and find out. 

*Before matters got any worse, a puff of smoke enters the room*

??: Quiet down you punks! (the man screams from within the smoke)

*As the smoke clears a man with a scar across his face appears along with a bunch of other ninjas show themselves*

Ibiki: Sorry to keep you waiting. I am the examiner of the 1st test of the Chuunin selection exams, Ibiki Morino and from this moment your enemy.

Ryuki: (Thinks to himself: Aw crap what the hell is going to happen now) (Sheathes his sword)

Ibiki: First off (points at the three that attacked kabuto) Village hidden in the sound who told you to fight huh? You want to fail before we even begun? 

???: Sorry it's our first time.

Ibiki: Listen up, there will be no conflict between competitors, no fighting without the permission of me. Anyone who dare messes with me will be immediately kicked out, got it?

Rin: I don't know about you guys but I'm ready. (Clashes her fist into her hand)

Ryuki: I guess I'm ready to.

Ibiki: Now if your all ready we'll proceed to the first test of the chuunin exams.I'll hand out your paper work and you all will also receive a number. These numbers indicate where you will be seated. We'll start the written test when your all seated.

Naruto: What, did he just say written (pauses) OH NO NOT A WRITTEN TEST NO WAY!!!

Rin: Poor Naruto. (sighs)

Ryuki: I got number 27. (looks around for his seat) Oh it's right there. (realizes it's next to a creepy looking  guy with an eye-patch) Really?

Rin: Haha you loser (looks at her number then realizes it next to sasuke) Oh it's right next to him. I rather fight that boy then sit next to him (sighs) Ryuki wanna switch (turns around but sees him waving at her with an obnoxious smirk on his face from the other side of the classroom) Idiot.

*When everyone takes their seats the test are handed out*

Ryuki: What the hell man I thought we were gonna be fighting not writing. (sighs) I should've sat next to Ino (looks and sees her blow a kiss) Aw man let's just get this test over with man.

Naruto: Aw I don't even know where the others are at (covers his face with his hands) Ah this is already going bad.

Ibiki: Okay eyes front people, I won't be answering any questions so listen closely. First off each question is one point and there are a total of ten questions. So if you get three incorrect your final score will be 7. Two, Teams will pass based off the total of all members of a squad.

Ryuki: (thinks to himself: What no way that isn't fair!)

Sakura: WAIT WE ALL GET GRADED AS A TEAM?!

Ibiki: Quiet! I have my reasons, so shut up and listen. Three, the people you see around the class are people to see any cheaters and if your caught by anyone of them they will subtract a point from your score. Be warned there eyes are extremely sharp and if you are caught 5 times your test won't even be scored. And one more thing if one member of the team fails the entire team fails too.

Rin: No. No. No way...

Ryuki: You have to be kidding me.

Ino: Oh no this is totally unfair.

Choji: I'm dead...

Shikamaru: Choji......

Naruto: Their gonna kill me.....

Sakura: Damn it. Naruto (Looks at naruto)

Sasuke: (Sighs) Great. Just what we needed.

*When the second hand hits the 12 Ibiki screams to the entire class*

Ibiki: Begin!!!

Omg I'm so sorry for the long update i've been a busy.....busy bee but don't worry I have a long break from school and the updates on this story is gonna be on a weekly doing or even shorter btw I had to give something out so I'm sorry for the short chapter...so plz vote comment and if you have any questions about the story plz ask me on the profile...so until next time guys and gals!!!