Chapter 15: On to The Next Round!

Ryuki: Okay here we are. Wanna take the lead on this one cap?

Shikamaru: Your asking for too much. Ugh what a drag. (stands in front of the door) You have the scrolls right Rin?

Rin: Yep sure do.

*Shikamaru opens the door. As they all walk in the building they see a sign hanging on the wall*

Ino: Guys, come check this out.

Shikamaru: (Looks at the paper and reads all of it) Mhm.

Ryuki: What happened?

Shikamaru: Just open the scrolls.

*Both Rin and Ryuki take both scrolls and then looks at each other as the others surround them*

Ryuki: You ready Sis?

Rin: (Nods) Yes.

Choji: I hope It's some kind of food coupon. (smiles)

Shikamaru: (Facepalms)

Ryuki: One......Two........

Rin: Three!! (Both Ryuki and Rin open the scroll. After a couple of seconds however, nothing happens)

Ino: Um, are we supposed to read it or something?

Ryuki: (Starts shaking it) Maybe it's broke or something.

Rin: How can a scroll be broken stupid!

Ryuki: You want your face to be broken brat!!

Choji: Um, Guys (points at the scroll as it starts to become smoky)

Shikamaru: It's a summoning scroll hurry throw it!

*Ryuki and Rin throws the scrolls across room as it explodes and the smoke makes it hard to see who or what comes out*

Ino: I think I see someone.

Ryuki: It's you! 

Asuma: Well, See you guys made it out.

Choji: Sensei! What are you here? 

Asuma: (Lights a cigarette) Well I'm here to welcome the students who made it pass this part of the test and to my luck I happen to be here to greet you guys.

Ryuki: (Runs towards Asuma) Sensei!!! You should've saw us out there we were really kicking some serious ass!!! Shikamaru was all like (In a depressed voice) "Go over there and flank'em" And Ino was all like (In a high-pitch voice) "We can do It team!" And choji hand went poof like really big and Rin was all like (In bratty voice) "I'll help out too" and them I was like Stand back and watch the master take control and handled the whole situation.

Rin: I Don't even sound like that! (slaps Ryuki in the back of his head)

Ryuki: I'm already hurt twerp!! (Grabs her hair as they both begin to fight)

Shikamaru: Again you guys. (Scratches the back of his head) What a drag.

Asuma: (chuckles) So you guys ready for the next part of the exams?

Ino: Next part?

Ryuki: But sensei, we just got finished doing like the hardest test ever and now we jump into another test? We haven't even recovered yet?

Asuma: Everything will get explained to you guys Ryuki. Just follow okay team?

Choji: Sure thing sensei.

*Asama's team all enter a room which is really big, almost like a training ground, and they spot all of the other rookies who made it as well including Guy's team, some guys from the sound village and the Village Hidden In The Sand group. Also in the room standing out was the third hokage and his colleagues.