Chapter 9: Faster Than The Speed Of Light

Ryuki: And what your saying is?(Looks confused)

Kakashi: (Facepalms) For the fourth time ryuki, this kunai can make you one of the fastest ninja's ever. Just like our fourth Hokage. 

Ryuki:Oh okay. So why am I (Twitches and screams) UPSIDE DOWN, ON A TREE BRANCH!!!

Kakashi:(Sighs) To control your chakra. You can't master this technique unless you know your own strength and chakra.

Ryuki: So this is basically gonna help me control chakra huh (Looks around for a couple more seconds) well it sucks can we do something else.

Kakashi: Ask to do something again and you'll be staying up there longer (says while reading his pervy book)

Ryuki: Hey what type of book is that anyways?

Kakashi: None of your business.

Ryuki: Geez don't have to be so rude, I was just asking. (Yawns) Wait I can perform high class justus. So why am I up here learning how to "control my chakra"?

Kakashi: Because (Flips to the next page in his book) I said so.

Ryuki: (Sighs) Whatever.

*After about 15 minutes kakashi finally ended the training*

Kakashi: Okay now let's try it again shall we (give ryuki the kunai)

Ryuki: Okay here I go (places the marker on the handle of the kunai) I'm ready Kakashi

Kakashi: Go ahead kid.

Ryuki: (throws it across the training field and then concentrates) I got this. Just keep a cool head and then-(Flashes to the spot where he threw the kunai)relax. Okay (opens eyes) Holy crap I did it!!

Kakashi: Wow. He actually did it. (thinks to himself: This kid is special like the Hokage said)

Ryuki: Wow I'm so awesome it's crazy! I can't wait to master this oh my god!

Kakashi: Okay let's get some rest we been out here for at least 8 hours now.

Ryuki: Naw you go ahead kakashi. I'll stay here and train. I mean I just did this thing once. I can't stop now. (picks up kunai) Okay here I go.

Kakashi: Okay then, see you tomorrow.

*After Kakashi left ryuki alone, Ryuki continuously tried to perform the justu over and over again all night*

Rin: Ryuki? (looks around the room) He's probably still at the training ground. Guess I got to go check up on him then. (hits the shower and then walks out the door) Oh hi Ino. Nice seeing ya outside my door in the morning.

Ino: (Chuckles) Whatever, anyways hi Rin, Is your brother home?

Rin: No he's out. Wanna go look for him?

Ino: Sure 

*Both Rin and Ino walk to the training grounds in the village and see Ryuki lying down on the grass with bruises all over his body near a river*

Rin: He really worked his butt off today huh? (Walks towards the water)

Ino: He sure did. (tilts head) He looks cute when he's asleep(smiles) 

Rin: Water style: water dragon justu (A massive water dragon hovers over Rin then hits ryuki waking him up)

Ryuki: Ahhhh!! (throws himself up then sees Rin with a smirk on her face) You little. I'm gonna kick your ass brat! (starts chasing rin all around the place and through the water)

Rin: Catch me if you can!(runs faster)

Ino: You two are so childish (laughs)

Ryuki: (Stops running and drops to the floor) Oh crap I'm still tired. (Looks up and sees Ino) Oh your here too huh? There was actually something I wanted to show you two, but keep this between us okay?