Chapter 17: Sibling battle- Ryuki Vs. Rin Yuzu

Asuma: Those two are really going at it.

Ino: Ryuki..Rin.....

Ryuki: Got'cha (Does a leg sweep that has Rin falling backwards but as he stabs is katana through her arm she dissolves) A water clone?

Rin: Guess who got you? (Dropkicks him then flashes in front of him kicking him once again sending him back and slamming against the wall)

Kiba: He's getting his ass handed to by his sister.

Shino: She's a good fighter. It's only natural they'd be going back and forth.

Ryuki: Heh (Wipes the little bit of blood off his face) Not bad sis (Stands up and smirks) But your gonna need a lot more than that to beat me. (Disappears)

Rin: What?

Ryuki: (Appears behind Rin) And you should know that little sister (Punching Rin in the rib then sends her flying in the air with leg attack) I'm done yet. (Jumps up and grabs rin's leg and throws her to the ground) Now let's finish this. (Charges towards the ground and punches the floor next to rin's face only centimeters away)

Rin: W-what are you doing?

Asuma: Guess he still can't look at rin as an enemy.

Ino: Can't blame him. That's his sister. His blood.

Naruto: H-he's just as skilled as sasuke. I've gotta get stronger. (Looks at rin) Come on Rin you can do it.

Rin: Have you forgotten (Kicks ryuki making him fly across the room) the promise you made that day?

*Flashback*

Ryuki: Come on rin you've gotta try harder than that.

Rin: But brother every time I attack you, you dodge, block, or counter and I barely get the chance to lay a finger on you.

Ryuki: It takes practice rin. This type of thing doesn't just happen over night. It takes serious training.

Rin: But we've been training nearly every since we got here and I still can't even touch you and look at you, faster than light and have so much elements. Me though, I don't have crap but a stupid water element and haven't learned a damn thing in months! Why Brother!?

Ryuki: (Hugs rin) You'll be just as strong as me sis if not stronger. I believe in you. Just because I may have those things that doesn't change the fact that your special. So stop doubting yourself and believe and one day, you'll be just as strong if not stronger than me.

Rin: Can you promise me one thing brother?

Ryuki: What is it?

Rin: If we are to ever fight, Don't go easy on me okay?

Ryuki: Sure thing you got it.

*Flashback ends*

Rin: Don't go easy on me damn it! Don't hold back! Forget that I'm your damn sister and attack me as a stranger!

Ryuki: (Gets up) Your right. Okay. (tighten his headband) Here I go Rin. I'm not holding back anymore

Shikamaru: Those two

Choji: This fight

Ino: It's about to turn into a true brother and sister showdown.

Asuma: Ryuki and Rin are going to be some strong ninjas when they get older. I already see it but now the real battle begins.

Ryuki: (Slices her arm as she slices his shoulder)  Come on Rin! Step it up.(vanishes)

Rin: You bet (disappears and all that is seen is glimpses of metal sparks from the weapons clashes against each other)