Chapter 21: 3 Vs. 1- Ryuki's Do Or Die Training

Ryuki: (Wipes off his sweat from his forehead and the blood on the side of his mouth after the intense sparring match from Asuma) Aw man, that was insane.

Asuma: You did good back there on your own.

Ryuki: Thanks sensei, I try (Smirks and sits on the floor out of breath) That's all for today right?

Asuma: Well now that you mention it, No.

Ryuki: (After hearing that his smirk completely disappeared) Wait, Wait what?

Asuma: I still have one more thing I want you to do kid. 

Ryuki: And that is? (sounding exhausted)

Asuma: Come on out!

Rin: Hello there big brother Ry-Ry

Choji: Sup Ryuki.

Tenten: Hey.

Ryuki: Rin! (runs and hugs her) You're alright.

Rin: (hugs him back) Yep I've made a full recovery a while ago but I've just been doing a little training.

Ryuki: Just as expected from my little sis. But wait Tenten? Why are you here?

Tenten: (Points at Asuma)

Asuma: With much kindness from Guy, he let me borrow one of his students for your training. (Chuckles) 

Ryuki: Oh well that's awesome I guess but isn't neji in the final exams as well?

Tenten: (Shrugs her shoulder) Said he didn't need me anymore. Something like 'I'll take care of the rest' or something like that.

Ryuki: Okay. Anyways, what type of training are we talking Sensei?

Asuma: Well....

Rin: We're here to kick your butt.

Tenten: That about sums it up.

Choji: And get some barbecue after.

Ryuki: You bribed them with food?! You monster.

Asuma: They weren't doing it for free. You know kids these days. Gotta meet their requirements.

Ryuki: So wait a sec here, what about Shikamaru? He isn't gonna help me?

Shikamaru: No can do. (lies under a tree in the shade) Your on your own on this one pal.

Ryuki: Thanks a lot Shikamaru.

Shikamaru: I mean hey, look on the bright side (points in the direction behind ryuki) Look. Turn around.

Ino: Your cheerleader has arrived (jumps on Ryuki's back)

Ryuki: Whoa! I get a cheerleader! That doesn't help my situation at all.

Ino: What'd you say hun? (starts to choke ryuki slowly)

Ryuki: (Gasping for air) Sorry......Your exactly the help I need. (starts to tap her forearm)

Ino: That's more like it (lets him go and kisses him on the cheek) 

Ryuki: I almost died before the actual fight. What a great sign.

Asuma: Okay Ryuki enough Chatting! 

Ryuki: But I just fought you Sensei. Can't I relax just a bit?

Asuma: Ryuki I'm gonna be straightforward with you. You still need more training if you wanna compete with Sasuke. So I'm gonna say this. If you do not beat these three, I'm going to personally take you out the final round.