Chapter 22: Relaxation time- Big day coming up!

Ryuki: To the hot spring!! (Grabs shikamaru and runs off)

Ino: (Laughs) Why is he so excited?

Rin: No clue. (Shrugs) 

Ino: You know Rin, you've become a lot more laid back compared to how you were when you first arrived here.

Rin: What do you mean?

Ino: Well when you first were here, you was more shy and less open. After the whole team selection and the trails we've been through, it's like you're more chill.

Rin: To be honest, I just try to adjust just like how my brother does. I guess I've picked up on how he is.

Ino: Yeah. I can relate.

Choji: Coming through (Runs pass Ino and Rin) Wait up you guys!

Rin & Ino: Watch it! (Looks at each other and starts laughing)

Ino: Come on. Us girls need that hot spring too.

Inside the Men hot spring

Ryuki: Cannon ball! (Jumps into the water) 

Shikamaru: (Gets splashed with water and sighs) What a drag.

Ryuki: (Shoots his head out the water) Hey, where's Choji?

Choji: Incoming! (Jumps in the air)

Ryuki: Mother of god......no!!!!

*Choji's makes a huge splash making some of the water come out, nearly drowning Ryuki, and hitting Shikamaru with more water*

Inside the girls hot spring

Ino: (Sits next to Rin) They are way to loud.

Rin: Tell me about it. Even with separate rooms you can still hear them. 

Ino: So rin, my mom and I are going shopping one of these days. Wanna come?

Rin: Yes! I'd loved to.

Back to the Men hot spring

Ryuki: Banzai!! (Jumps into the water once more) 

Shikamaru: Ugh. Please. Stop. (Moves over) 

Ryuki: (Sticks his head out the water and Finally relaxes) Man this feels good. Hey Shikamaru.

Shikamaru: What?

Ryuki: How good do you think my chances are to beat sasuke?

Shikamaru: I think your gonna win and I'm not saying that because your my teammate either. I really think your gonna win that match. I think you might win the whole thing, But I know that your going to become a Chunnin. You've really improved your skills over time and surpassed some of the higher class ninjas already. Your gonna become a great ninja someday. I know that.

Ryuki: That really touched my heart. (Fake cries)

Shikamaru: (Chuckles) Yeah yeah. (Leans back)

Choji: Man this really hit the spot.

Ryuki: Tell me about it. Us boys. Chilling in the hot spring. Brotherhood bonding.

Shikamaru: I wouldn't call it that but your right. It is pretty relaxing.

Choji: Hey guys, check this out! Expansion Justu!

Ryuki And Shikamaru: Choji No!

*20 minutes pass as they as meet each other outside*

Ryuki: That felt good!  

Rin: Agreed! (jogs in place) Oh look it's sakura. Sakura!! Over here! (waves at her)