Chapter 6: Love Is In The Air

*After having the barbecue with Asuma Sensei, the group walked through the village under the dim lamp posts*

Shikamaru: That was pretty cool back there guys (Puts both hands behind his head while walking)

Ryuki: Yeah, we kicked his butt out there guys! I was like pow! and Ino was like Bam! and then Shikamaru was like whoosh and choji was like blam! and then you rin!! You were awesome with that water dragon!

Choji: You was the finishing blow out there Ryuki. If I may say so myself (unwraps a chocolate bar)

Ino: Yeah Ryuki, you were awesome and hearing it from me means a lot (smirks)

Rin: Yeah brother(giggles) you were amazing. The way you performed out there, It's like you and me were meant to be here all along.

Ryuki: Yeah I know right. Come on guys, don't say all those things about me (Smiles and rubs back of his head) I did okay but I could've did better.

Shikamaru: We all could've did better that's why we are going to get better, together. So don't stress over it will ya it's a drag(yawns)

Ryuki: I guess you're right Shikamaru. (looks at the sky) Don't stress over it.

*When the group was done walking around and talking, Shikamaru and Choji both went on home and soon after Rin felt the urge to sleep so she left too leaving Ryuki and Ino alone together*

Ryuki: You did a awesome job today Ino (Sits on the bench were Ino was sitting)

Ino: You think so. I mean I was only a little help, It was nothing (looks away)

Ryuki: Are you kidding? (holds Ino shoulder) I know you did an awesome job today. You helped choji get an opening on Asuma-Sensei which led to rin's attack and then mine. If you'd never caused that moment of delay then who knows, maybe all of that would've never happened. So thank you. (smiles)

Ino: (Looks at Ryuki and blushes deep red) D-don't mention it. Now that you say it like that just remember you owe me one.

Ryuki: Sure, anytime Ino.

Ino: I'm serious. 

Ryuki: (Nervously chuckles) Hehe, I know.

*An awkward moment of silence occurs as the two stare off into the village*

Ryuki: So, um.....(gets cut off by Ino)

Ino: Ryuki, I -um-well I....I lik-

Ryuki: (cuts her off with a kiss that puts Ino in shock but she kisses back)

Ino: (slightly moves her head back then looks at Ryuki then blushes red)

Ryuki: I like you too Ino. It kinda took me awhile. I sorta felt that way about you ever since we were in the weapon store, which wasn't really long ago from now when I think about it.(chuckles)

Ino: (Pauses for a couple of seconds) Yeah your right. (Hits Ryuki in the shoulder)

Ryuki: Ouch. (Pouts) What was that for?

 Ino: You didn't tell me you liked me at the shop. (smiles and laughs)

Ryuki: (Laughs with Ino) I Apologize. (Looks around) Wow, the day sure went by fast.

Ino: You're right.

Ryuki: (Gets up and holds out his hand to her) Hey, let me walk ya home okay?

Ino: (Takes Ryuki's hand and gets up) We could've sat here a little longer. (smiles as they both walk towards her house)

Ryuki: By the way, you work at a flower shop?

Ino: My parents own the flower shop actually. We live there too. The upper floor is our home and the lower is the flower shop.

Ryuki: Oh okay, I get it now. It must be a big spot I mean from what I hear you guys have some really pretty flowers there.

Ino: Yep. We have the best flowers in the village so you better remember that.

Ryuki: Oh trust me I think being with you now I won't.

Ino: Oh my house is right here around the corner (holds ryuki other hand) So I guess I'm gonna be seeing you tomorrow then?

Ryuki: Of course See ya tomorrow (smiles)

Ino: (kisses ryuki on the cheek) Okay see ya (walks into her flower shop and heads up stairs)

Ryuki: Today was awesome! (runs home)

*After arriving home he sees his sister meditating*

Rin: See you finally made it home huh?

Ryuki: Yep and I see your finally meditating after I told you months ago to do it. (chuckles and walks to the cabin to get a cup of noodles then pauses) I don't know If I'm more scared of the fact that you're meditating or because your not sleeping. I mean you did tell me you were getting tired and whenever you're even a little bit sleepy, you'll sleep. 

Rin: A girl can't change her mind. (Sighs)  Whatever ry-ry. So what happened when I left huh?

Ryuki: Oh you know, stuff(starts a fire and boils the water)

Rin: So you and Ino were just "taking in the view" the whole time after I left.

Ryuki: (shrugs shoulder) Exactly. Pretty much.

Rin: Brother?(slightly raises her voice) What happened when I left?

Ryuki: (Sighs) Okay okay. Me and Ino well we umm- (chuckles) we go out now, she's my girlfriend. I think.

Rin: Without my approval? (raises her voice higher)

Ryuki: I thought you liked her. You seemed cool with her (Gets ready to eat his cup of noodles) And Geez sis keep it down you'll wake the neighbors.

Rin: I do think she's pretty cool but, I wanted more time to observe her.

Ryuki: (Laughs) Aw my little sister is jelly.

Rin: (Stops meditating and throws a shoe at ryuki) Shut up!

*After settling down from all the shoe throwing they fall asleep next to each other on the sofa getting ready for the next day*

Ryuki: (Wakes up) Gotta get ready for the day. (scratches his head) Wake up Rin let's get ready.(Pats down on the other side of the couch and gets up quickly not feeling her and looks around) Rin?

Rin: I'm outside With Ino hurry up brother! (yells from outside the house)

Ryuki: Geez it's way too early to wake up. Even for her(yawns)

*Ryuki takes his morning shower, brushes his teeth and puts his clothes on*

Ryuki: (Leaves the house) Okay I'm ready and hi Ino (hugs Ino)

Ino: Hi ryuki (hugs back and kisses him on the cheek) You ready?

Ryuki: Would've stayed in the house if I wasn't (laughs)

Ino: Whatever (smiles)

Rin: I guess I have to get used to you two love birds now huh?

Ryuki: (Looks at rin) Yes, yes you do little one.

Okay guys and gals that's it for this chapter I hope it was enjoyable and met your satisfaction lol XD but i will be making more! Way more so stayed tuned, Comment, Vote, And If you have any questions plz feel free to ask away. So until next time!