Chapter 5: Unlocked Potential

Shikamaru: So your our Sensei huh?

Asuma: (holds cigarette between fingers) Yep. So, to start off I want to know your names and your dreams. All the basics (continue smoking) Why don't you start, kid with the blonde hair

Ino: M-me okay. My name is Ino Yamanaka and my dream is to own my own flower shop!

Asuma: Like flowers huh?

Ino: Yes I do Sensei

Asuma: Just like your mom. Okay you next(points to shikamaru)

Shikamaru: The name's Shikamaru Nara and my dream is to, well I don't really have one in mind to say. Yet.

Asuma: Okay. Nice to meet ya Shikamaru. Now what abo-(gets cut off by choji)

Choji: Me!! My name's Choji Akimichi and my dream is to eat at every barbecue place ever built(says while eating his chips)

Asuma: (Thinks to himself: wow didn't see that coming)Um, okay nice to meet you. Now you red head.

Rin: (giggles lightly)

Ryuki: (Thinks to himself: Didn't have to call me that ya know) My name is Ryuki Yuzu and well my dream is to become a strong and great ninja, I guess.

Asuma: That's a common dream. Very common. But also a great thing. Not gonna lie kid, your gonna have to work you ass off to achieve that, but I'll help you achieve that. But don't worry, I'll make sure to do whatever it takes to see it happen. Now you (looks at rin)

Rin: O-oh my name is Rin Yuzu and well my dream is to be by my brother's side no matter what and to see his wishes and dreams come true. His dreams are mines(smiles)

Ryuki: (Thinks to himself: Rin.)(smiles)

Asuma: Interesting. Now that's a bond that'll get you two far in this world. Well now that I got to you guys now me huh, The name's Asuma Sarutobi and my dream is to make you all the best you can be and make your dreams come true. So tomorrow I want you all to meet me here at noon for our first step to becoming a great ninja. Dismiss.

*All walks away*

Ino: He doesn't seem bad, he seems pretty cool

Shikamaru: I say we give him time(yawns) I think he'll change

Ryuki: You think so I doubt it, he may really be a good Sensei.

Rin: Yea. I mean who knows right?

Shikamaru: Yea but since we are all on the same team I think we should start some type of bonding regiment. Ya know to get to know each other better and what not.

Ino: (Thinks to herself: Yes that means I can get to know a little more about Ryuki and since were on the same team we might actually-)(Blushes and giggles)Yea I think so too. Don't you agree Ryuki?

Ryuki: Yeah I'm okay with that, What about you Rin?

Rin: Yes I'm okay with that brother.

Shikamaru: What about you Choji?

Choji: Yes, I Can agree to that Shikamaru, no problem.

Shikamaru: Okay but not tonight I'm bored and this day was a drag(walks home)See ya.

Ryuki, Rin, Ino, and Choji: bye!

Kakashi: Hey Ryuki(walks out of a store) Mind if I speak to you for a moment?

Ryuki: Yeah sure thing Kakashi. Be right back guys.(walks to kakashi) What happened?

Kakashi: Oh nothing just that I found you your personal weapon(does a hand sign and brings out his weapon)