Chapter 14: You Gotta Death Wish Pal?

Ryuki: (Whispers: Hey shikamaru...you see them?)

Shikamaru: (Whispers: Just a little......wait.....here they are. Quiet)

Boy ninja 1: I'm surprised we haven't found no one yet. 

Boy ninja 2: Hey guys. (calls over his comrades) See that? Or is that just my imagination. (points at choji's back) 

Boy ninja 3: Hey you! Get out the bushes or else!(reaches into his pouch)

Shikamaru: Crap. Ryuki Flank them from behind we'll keep them distracted.

Ryuki: Right (Throws his special kunai across without the ninjas spotting it and teleports) 

Shikamaru: If things get to out of hand Rin, throw a smoke bomb that'll create fog for us to escape. We also have the upper hand in numbers so that'll make it better to overpower them.

Ninja 2: You guys already know what we want. (Holds his hands out) Just give us your scroll and we will be on our way. No harm done.

Shikamaru: Sure thing (reaches into in pouch) Now Ryuki!

Ryuki: Finally! (Comes dashing forward with his katana) 

Ninja 1: Watch your back! 

Rin: (throws her kunais at ninja 3 as hit hits his shoulder, leg, and back making him fall) Got'em!

Ryuki: (slides on his knees dodging the ninja's leg attack) Need to be quicker than that if you wanna hit me (slices his leg leaving him on one knee then does a spinning leg kick knocking him out) 

Ino: (Throws her custom made flower kunai at the last ninja as hit hits his right leg) Choji now

Choji: Expansion justu! Right hand! (Right hand enormously grows and smacks the ninja across to a tree)

Ryuki: Nice move choji! (high fives him) Now. (grabs one of the ninja's by the collar as shikamaru, choji and ino check the others) Where's the scroll eh?

Rin: Yeah where's the scroll dummy!?

Ryuki: (looks at rin) Really, in my ear?

ninja 2: Just take th-the damn scroll man. (takes out a brown scroll and gives it to ryuki)

Ryuki: Thanks alot pal.

Shikamaru: Ino! 

*Ryuki and Rin turn around fast as they see ino being held by a ninja wearing a different type of headband that's not from the hidden leaf village. It had four wavy lines on it, two on top and two on the bottom*

Ino: Ryuk-(gets cut off as he holds his hand over her mouth)

Kenshi: Hey guys, Let me introduce myself, my name's kenshi and these two are my loyal friends Shinji and Tombai.

Ryuki: You bastards, I don't give a damn who you are give her back!  (Unsheathes his katana and runs towards kenshi) 

Kenshi: (Smirks and shakes his head) I wasn't finished yet.

*Before Ryuki could make it near kenshi, Shinji comes from behind him and kicks Ryuki*

Ryuki: (before hitting a tree he manages, barely, to catches his balance) Shit.

Shikamaru: Come on guys we gotta help!

Choji and Rin: Right! (all three runs to support ryuki) 

Kenshi: All I wanted to do was talk but, (Brushes Ino hair gently) If you don't wanna talk I have other plans.

Ryuki: (Tightens his grip) Don't touch her you bastard! (dashes towards kenshi and sees rin, shikamaru and choji running with him)

Rin: Don't worry big bro we got your back just go! (blocks of shinji's attack as shikamaru comes from behind and throws a kunais at Shinji near his face making him lose his balance and fall back a little)