Chapter 25: Our Darkest Hour

*Running through the village, the sound of metal clashing and the floor shaking was too much for these young ninjas to bare, but with the mission at hand to re-unite with their comrades they pulled themselves together and marched forward*

Ryuki: How-how much further?

Ino: We shouldn't be too far from the arena. A little longer.

Shikamaru: I'll stay in-front, Rin watch the rear, Ino check for any attacks coming from the sides.

Rin & Ino: Right.

Rin: Don't worry Ry-Ry I got your back......Literally (Snickers)

Ryuki: We're being attacked and you gotta say something like that huh? (Smirks) You never change sis.

Rin: I'll never change for anyone.

*As they kept moving and get closer to their destination, they are approached by three ninjas*

Rogue ninja #1: Well well well......what do we have here? (Slowly pulls out his kunai)

Rogue ninja #2: All I see are a couple of brats. (Walks slowly in a circle)

Rogue ninja #3: How about we teach these kids a lesson huh? (Licks his lips)

Rin: Okay that one gives me the creeps. (Shivers)

Ryuki: (Pulls on Ino's shirt) I-ino.....my sword.

Ino: Ryuki your in no condition to fight. You'll only put more strain on your body and who knows what will happen to you.

Rin: She's right.....(Pulls out her twin sais) In that case.

Shikamaru: I'll be helping too. Man this is such a drag, I did more than enough fighting for one day.

Choji: Are you guys sure you can handle it?

Rin: Trust me....they've messed with the wrong Yuzu today.

Rogue ninja #2: Feisty one huh? I'll be taking you on then. And after I'm done, I'll show you something you'll never forget. 

Ryuki: Watch your damn mouth!

Rin: I swear I'm gonna kill you slow.

Ryuki: Ino, weapon....now.

Shikamaru: He's in no condition to fight. Keep going, we'll hold him off!

Rin: Let's do this Shika!

Ryuki: No. I'm not leaving you guys her-

Rin: I said go brother! We got this. Trust me.

Ryuki: Tch....I'd better see you home by the end of the day.

Rin: Will do bro. (Winks at her brother)

Ryuki: Alright guys....let's get out of here.

Ino: Right

Rogue ninja #3: (Appears in-front of choji and ryuki with his kunai) Your not leaving here alive!

Rin: Water style: Water dragon justu! (Her water dragon directly connects with the ninja making him crash against the wall badly hurt) Not the disgusting one but it's something.

Shikamaru: Go guys. Move!

Ino & Choji: Right (Holds ryuki and continues to move forward)

Ryuki: Kick their asses!

*After about three minutes of walking something leaves the three speechless*

Ryuki: What in the hell is that? (Looks at the three headed snake that's attacking the arena)