Hamish and Meg's little surprise

Dear Grace,
You'll never guess this, but they're sending us to a place called Turkey. When the sergeant told us we were rolling on the floor laughing. We can't wait for some action. Hamish is getting ratty, itching to get off the water. Jacko is a little nervous and would rather stay in Egypt. And Dave...well Dave is just taking everything in his stride. I don't wanna go to Egypt just straight to Turkey. I'm sick of waiting.

I suppose you've been informed of Meg? Bloody Hamish, getting my little sister pregnant. I'm not exactly fine with it, but Hamish is my mate and all he has to do is look after her. He's very excited I can tell. He apologised about 2000 times when he found out. Grace, will you keep an eye out for Meg? She's gonna need a hand with the girls.

I miss you Grace. It's been too long. I need to see you and your smile. The sea and the sky are gorgeous but not as gorgeous as you. Well, better run, the father to be is beckoning. I love you Grace Craig.
Forever yours and young,
Billy Nykiel.

Dear Billy,
Turkey?! We didn't learn about that, well I didn't. You wouldn't of cause you wouldn't have been listening. Well, tell Mish that you'll be there soon, tell Jacko he'll be alright and good old Dave he hasn't changed. You're gonna see pyramids and camels you're going to have so much fun.

Well, yes, I have heard about Meg. She told me before she told anyone else. She's getting used to it and she's doing fine. She's a strong girl and I'll give her a hand. Mish is a lucky man, he's going to have to reals that he can't be a little boy anymore.

I miss you so much. Two hours is too long for me. Let alone 4 months. I need you and you're liveliness, it's so dull now you four have gone. Your sisters are doing fine they are happy, but missing you just as much as me. Estella and George have sent you a letter. Keep that one it's priceless.
Love forever,
Your Grace.

*'Mish' is Hamish's nickname.*