Considering

"Gracie?" George plodded out from his and Henry's bedroom in his long white bed socks. I was sitting in the same place I was at 9:30. The clock had just dung 4 am. "Hey George." I smiled sadly, as he ran to my side. He cuddled close to me, "Where's dad?" He asked. "I don't know sweetheart." I stroked his light brown hair. "I'm sorry about Billy but he's not dead." He explained. "Yea I know it just makes me sad to know that he could die." I sniffed, still stroking his hair. "Then why don't you go and help him?" George stated. "Cause I have three little brothers who need to be cared for." I said quietly. "We could stay with Meg, Mish and Molly and the girls we'd be alright." George persuaded. "I dunno buddy I'm not a nurse." I said. "Grace you got a degree in medicine and I read somewhere that they're short on nurses in Egypt." George stated persuasively. I took a deep breath, "I'll think about it." "When Billy told you he was leaving you would have gone with him at the drop of a hat why not now?" George asked. "Well I dont know bu-" "Exactly! Now we'll be fine we're big boys we know how to look after ourselves." George hugged me close. "Yea alright little mate I'll see what I can do." I told him. "I love you Gracie, I dont know what I'd do without you." He told me out of the blue. "I love you to beautiful George and to be honest you boys are my everything to." I kissed his forehead. 

"Now I'm gonna be alright Charlie I dont want tears from any of you okay?" I told the three of them as we stood on a pier in Adelaide. Henry, George and Charlie looked at me with quivering lips and soon enough we were drowning in a puddle of tears. "I'll see you boys very soon look after the girls and everyone for me and i'll be home as soon as i can." I kissed their foreheads then hugged Meg Mish Molly and the girls and made my was to the ship.