A year X Apart

{I know this ones short but i have to go to school! so yeah ;-; }

enjoy this cliff hanger :>

Killua's POV

'It's been a year, almost two since me and Gon left each other. I'm 15 now, alluka and Nanika(something) are 12. We're still in the pent house kurapika left us. Recently met up with leoreo... leroio..? leorio. We met him for planning my 16th birthday. Still no word from Gon or Ging. Alluka is more 'Person friendly' so she's actually going to school. Gotta teach her something, right?'

Gon's POV
'Almost two years huh..? Killua will be turning 16 soon.. I'm older than him but I'm still rooting him on. Haven't talked to him in a while. Ive had been at whales island this whole time before I go to York New City tomorrow. Ging is being his usual self, kind of just hiding from everyone. Have no idea where killua is.. He's probably running around running from family. Oh well'

"ALLUKA!!! TIME FOR SCHOOL!" Killua screams for alluka as he washes the dishes from last night. "alluka rushes out of her room. Her long black hair in a pony tail with her usual beads in her hair. A red jacket over a white school shirt, a black and red mini skirt with white socks and black shoes. She grabs her bag and runs to the door

"BYE KILLUA!"

"Bye alluka" She's been calling me killua... Don't like it.. it's what everyone else calls me. Killua grips the plate tighter and breaks it. "Shiiiiii" killua grabs the pieces and throw them in the trash.

"time to get new plates... so kurapika doesn't kill me..." Killua walks to the door and grabs his dark blue sweatshirt

After a long 4 hours of shopping killua gets back to the house carrying bags full of chocolate robos and plates. alluka's on the tv watching a volleyball game between two high schools.

"Never really got that sport-"

"SH" alluka interrupts him still staring at the tv. "9 AND 10 are the best duo, Kageyama's pitches are awesome. And Hinata can basically fly!" Her eyes sparkle.

"Wow.." he whispers under his breath.

Putting the plates away Alluka looks at Killua.

"Hey ani-chan?" ani-chan? Killua sweat drops. the hell is that?

"yeah?" Killua asks reaching up to put a plate away.

"wanna hangout tomorrow?" Killua pauses..

"sure..?" Alluka turns and looks at him

"Not with me." Killua puts the plate away

"with who then?" she looks back to the tv and switches it off, slowly stands up and turns her head and not her body

"a person" She kneels on the couch hiding behind the back rest.

"who?" Killua shuts the drawer and starts drying a cup. "You can't just invite people to hangout with me. I know I stay here all the time, but-"

"Gon" Alluka interrupts him, Killua drops the cup and freezes..

"Gon?" Killua looks at her wide eyed. Alluka stands

"Yeah, that's what I said." Killua grabs the broken cup.

"He's not here, so I don't believe you" Killua tosses the glass shards in the garbage.

"Too bad I told him where we live." Alluka walks to the bar and sits there staring at killua. 

"you gotta be kidding." Alluka spins in the chair

"Why would I lie to you about your boyfriend Onii chan" killua turns red

"OKAY that's enough stop messing with me!" killua starts pushing alluka to her room

"Killua," Killua stops pushing her and looks at her face. Black eyes..

"We aren't kidding." She turns and walks to her room.

"wha.. You have to be, Gon wouldn't be here of all places. Ging hates it here. I mean.. why now...? I need to rest on this..." killua walks to his room and climbs under his blankets dozing off thinking about gon.

-Out and about the next day-

Alluka was wrong he's not here.. she was tricking. Walking through the crowd of people going to work and school. Allukas walking next to him.

"Why are you walking me to school?"

"cuz I wanted to!" Alluka shrugs and smiles. At the school all the seniors looked at alluka and killua.

"He's hot"

"is that her boyfriend?"

"it's her brother dummy! ALLUKAAAAA" a girl with short brown hair runs to alluka and tackles her in a hug,

"Hey aki!" alluka hugs her back

"Is this your brother?" alluka looks at Killua. Killua waves shyly with one hand in the pocket of his jeans.

"Yeah"

"Cool! Noow I got to tell you something!" Alluka gets pulled into the group of girls. Killua sighs and puts on his blue headphones.

On the way home Killua spots a black cat at the park.

"Hey there little guy" he smiles and pets it 'Meow' he giggles

"Meow" Killua meows back, he stays like this for 5 mins and realizes he should get home.

On the way home, he felt unease and nervous.

Opening the door to the penthouse he hears a familiar voice.. he opens the door and sees the back of a spiky haired guy at the kitchen bar. "g-gon.."

Gon turns around and his smile widens "KILLLUA!" literally jumping out of the chair and tackling Killua in a hug knocking them both to the ground. "G-G-GONNNN" killua wraps his arms around Gon who's on top of him giggling like an idiot. Gon pulls up and looks Killua in the eyes. Killuas smile fades slightly.

Nervous. 

---------------------------------------

Next chapter -  Surprise X Reunion

sry it was short! but gtg to hell. GOTTA BLAST

~Updated~