Signing up X Jealousy

Gon's POV

Killua didn't look to happy when I mentioned Sydney... I know he hates it when I make friends.. Now that I mention it.. He doesn't have friends other than Kurapika, Leorio and i. Well, he's never mentioned other friends.. I look at him from across the table. He's zoned out looking at the middle of the table. I can tell cuz whenever he does his eyes turn a faded blue color. Maybe me saying 'Friend' Got him all mad...

"K-killua?" I wave my hand in front of my face. Cuz now he's zoned out on me.

"Killua..?" I stood and walked around the table to him.

"hey.." I put my hand on his shoulder. He slowly turns to me. Eyes still the boring color.

"hey, you okay?" I watch his eyes go back to normal. He blinks and looks into my eyes.

"G-gon?" he scratches his head.

"you zoned out silly" I ruffled his hair and sat back down next to him.

"ah- okay." He writes on the paper in front of him.

"what should I put for family?" Killua looks over to gon..

"Uhh, They'll know who you are by your last name anyways. So I don't think it's a problem" gon takes bite out of the muffin. Killua sweat drops.

"How do you eat so much" Gon looks at him "Cuz I like food" He takes another bite "if you were a normal person you'd get fat" Gon tilts his head "Normal?"

"Baka~" he says under his breath. Killua gets annoyed and ignores him.

20 minutes later

"I FINISHED!!" Killua fell back off the couch.

"Good job" Gon said under his breath

"STHAP WATCHING TV AND READ IT!" killua Jumps on gon and holds the paper in front of him.

"Okay, okay!" Gon laughs and starts reading. What the paper says:

JOB SIGN UP SHEET

Travel and help people in need. We will send requests we think you can do every 2 days. Depending if you're back from the job before. Fill out the information below.

First name: Killua                        

Last name: Zoldyck                         

Past jobs/Missions: hunter exam, Helped capture spiders, helped with ants, Killed a targets my parents assigned me.                             

Hobby(s): sweets, looking over my little sister, skateboarding, staying with my best friend. Scratch up Gon's shorts.

*Gon glared at Killua, Killua looks to the side slightly*

Fear(s): betraying anyone.                       

Family: Currently not in touch with them.                   

Home: A penthouse in York New.                           

Sex: Male           

Height: 6 foot (both killua and gon are taller than the anime cuz they're older)

Hair color: White               

Eye color: Blue              

Abilities: N/A        

Current state of mind:     Sane         

Balance: Enough.                     

Please give this document to the main office in the next 24hrs.

Sign here-    KilluaZ                

Thank You

-------------------------------------------------------------

"Why aren't you giving them your abilities?" Gon handed Killua the paper.

"well I find it easier to use when less people know about it" Killua folds the paper and puts it in an envelope.

"I know about it!" Got leans his head back and looks at killua laying his head on Killua's lap.

"so? Your Gon. I don't think I'd be able to hide it from you, or hide anything from you for that matter" Gon smiles "You're awesome Killua" Killua blushes and throws a pillow at Gon.

"Baka! Don't embarrass me!" Got catches the pillow with one hand.

"I only say the truth" he smiles "baka~" Killua hides his face into a pillow.

"Killua, you know how you said you couldn't hide anything from me?" Killua nods in to the pillow.

"then why do you try? I know you're mad I made a friend.." Killua sits up.

"I seriously can't hide anything from you.." Gon giggles.

"yeah, but Sydney's a good person!" "This 'Sydney' can betray you. Like I've almost done." Gon gets on the bed in front of Killua.

"I told you. Even if you do betray me. I'll still be your friend. I'll still believe in you!" Gon puts his hands on killua's shoulders. Killua looks down.

"Even if I lose it? Even when I was trying to kill myself for leaving you? Even if I kill you?! EVEN IF I RUN AWAY FROM YOU?!?"

"yes. Cuz even if you lose it, I'll bring you back. When you were trying to get hit by that train, I found you without using my eyes. Even if you kill me, I'll still be beside you. And if you run away from me.."

Gon pauses and cups Killua's cheeks making him look at him "I made a promise I'd always find you, and always be by your side" Gon tilts his head and smiles "cuz I do love you Killua"
(Time skip to morning) putting this bcuz it's confusing?¿ I guess))
Killua's POV

"killua~"

"Is he dead?"

"my brother is probably the laziest kid I know" 

"Gon you try"

"I can but it won't work.......
...
.....
......
KILLUA!!!!!" I roll over

"Stop shaking the damn bed" I pout still not opening my eyes.

"Oh. He talked"

"hmmm. Alluka how do you think we should get him up"

"don't know, but I got to go to school! See ya!" The door slams shut

"Doesn't he get embarrassed if you compliment him?"

"OH YEAH!" there was silence and the I felt breathing on my ear.

"You've got a nice ass" I jolted up and head-butted gon "Y-YOU PERV" He laughs. And I hear an unfamiliar laugh. I look over. A girl with shoulder height brown hair wearing a black T-shit and jeans. She's standing beside my bed. She opens her eyes and looks at me they're green.

"Oh yeah, Killua.." Gon gets off the bed and stands next to the girl. She's a bit taller than he is.

"This is Sydney!" she smiles

"Nice to meet you, Killua!" She smiles.

Heat starts building up in my throat.

Next Chapter: A friend? X enemy?

~Updated~