what do boyfriends do on trips X Gon knows how to WHAT??!!

I decided to just let you guys put your name in for Sydney's friend xD

"Are you sure you can take care of her?" Killua asks Sydney putting a blue bag over his shoulder.
"Yes Killua" Sydney sighs and sits on the couch.
"My friend is coming over to." Killua glares at her.
Sydney puts her hands up in defense. "Hey, y/n's cool! No reason to flip out!" Killua sighed.

"Fine. Just... Watch her.." Killua pets Sydney's head.

"Okay okay, and ps," Sydney leans over the couch and towards him then whispers. "Have fun with Gon~" killuas hair puffs up as he steps back.

"S-Shut up! I won't do anything with gon!"

"What about me?" Gon walks in the room.

"Nothing! Let's go!" Killua grabs Gons wrist and drags Gon out of the penthouse. Leaving Sydney grinning.

•After the train ride•
"We go left, right?" Killua looks at the map in his hands.

"Left right?" Gon looks at Killua confused. Killua slowly looks away form the map and glares. "Baka, you used to live here for like a week, didn't you?" Then turns back to the map. Gon still looking at Killua confused, Killua points to a building.

"There's a small hotel in that direction. We can stay there!" Gon smiles

"Oh hey! I know the people who own that place!" Gon grabs killuas hand and a pulls him to the building. When Gon opens the door a bell rings. a woman in white dusting a shelf looks in their direction.

"Gon?" She steps off the stool and smiles.
"Hello miss, Henry!" Gon smiles at the woman and walks towards her.
"Gon! Welcome! What are you doing here? I thought you went to York new?" Killua wandered around the room looking at all the books and little decorations.

The room was bright blue with white shelves and furniture around. A chandelier hung above in the middle of the room and the light colored wood flooring had a few blue round carpets spread out. Kinda too fancy for this town..

"Oh me and my bo-" Gon felt a death glare coming from Killua. And changed his words Immediately.
"-best Friend are traveling. Getting a break from the big city!" Gon smiles and sweat drops.

"Oh fun! And is that him?" The woman looks at Killua who's silently looking out the window watching the people walk by.

"Yeah, his name is Killua!" Killua heard his name and turned his head towards Gon and the woman. The woman smiles and waves. Killua awkwardly waves back, then looks back out the window.

'I want chocorobos right now' he thought.

"He's not a people's person.." Gon whispers to the woman. She giggles and walks behind the counter.

"You two need rooms?" Killua walks over and stands beside Gon.

"Ye-"
"One rooms fine" Gon interrupts Killua. Killua glares at the wall but then brushes it off because he knows he can't change Gon's mind.

"You two will be in room 5, up the stairs and it will be on your right" the woman hands gon the key.

"Thank you!" Gon grabs killuas wrist and they both head up the stairs and down the short hallway.

"5...."
"Gon, why couldn't we get two rooms?"
"5... No..."
"Gon?"
"Ah! 5!"
"GON!"
Gon turns and looks at Killua as he opens the room door.
"Hmm?" Gon tilts his head. Killua sweat drops.

"Never mind..." Killua follows Gon in to the room. Gon flops down on the bed and let's out a long sigh. Killua on the other hand stood at the end of the bed. Starring at the door.

"Killua? Something wrong?" Gon sat up and also looked at the door.

"No.." Killua kicked off his shoes and laid on the bed. After a few minutes Gon sat up and walked to the door.
"I'm gunna go get a snack from one of the vending machines!"

"Okay" Killua turned his back to the door while Gon left. Slowly drifting to sleep.

"Killua~" Killua eyes fluttered open and was nose to nose with Gon.

"Hmm?" Killuas eyes closed slowly drifting back to sleep.

"I.. I want you" then killuas eyes shot open as Gon got on top of him.

"G-Gon! What are you... Are you sick or something?!?" Killua looked up at him.

Gon's face was red. He looked down at Killua lovingly.

"C'mon, Gon snap out of it!" Gon started leaning down and then pressed his lips to Killua's. Killua was excited but scared. He didn't know what to do.
Gon pulled away and leaned down by killuas ear.

"C'mon Killua, don't hold back!" He said softly. Electricity sparked at the tips of killuas hair as he immediately rolled over and got on top of Gon. Gon looks up at him and tilts his head slightly, questioning if he should really tease Killua.

Killua leans down and starts licking Gons neck causing small moans to escape his mouth. Killua looks up at Gon, seeing his erotic face something snaps in Killua's Mind.

(To be continued)
IK I'm REEEAAAAALLLLYYYYY SLOOOOOWW at updating. I try. ;-;