A friend? X enemy?

Killua's POV
"Oh yeah, Killua.." Gon gets off the bed and stands next to the girl. She's a bit taller than he is. But not by much.

"This is Sydney!" she smiles

"Nice to meet you, Killua!" I glare in Gons direction mentally slapping him. he notices and tilts his head towards Sydney. I look at her and fake smile.

"Nice to meet you Sydney" she smiles lightly. I roll off the opposite side of the bed. So I won't be too close to her.

"Ney Syd, could you let me and Killua talk for a minute" She nods and walks out of the room.

Third person POV
"What the hell Gon?? Why would u bring her HERE of all places.." Killua walks to the dresser and pulls a tank top on over his head. Then turns and glares at the spiky haired kid that's sitting on the bed.

"She wanted to meet you. And I wanted to go on a job today.." Gon stood.

"Well, have fun" Killua walks into the bathroom. Gon still standing in the same spot lowered his head.

"Okay.." He whispered under his breath and left the room. Killua soon poked his head out from the bathroom. Looking around he didn't see Gon. He then walked to the bed and fell on to it. Looking at the ceiling he spoke.

"Tch, a friend.." Killua sat there for what seemed like forever. Until he heard the front door slam shut. Looking to the door he raised an eyebrow.

"Huh?" He stood and walked into the living room.

"They left.." Killua walked into the kitchen, saw a envelope on the counter with his name on it. Opening it he read aloud. "Killua, there's a job for you in  Peijin.." Killua scratched his head. 'Isnt that where the ants tried taking over?' He sighed and read on. "In the envelope there's a ticket for you.... A note from the customer... Travel safe...  Blah blah blah" Killua crumbled the paper and tossed it in the trash. Pulling the ticket out of the Envelope he read it then looked at the clock. "20 minutes" he sighed and went to his room and packed.

Going back to the kitchen he grabbed a sticky note and paper.

'Maybe I should let Alluka know where I'll be going and when I'll be back...'

Putting the sticky note on the fridge he nodded. Then walked out the door.

ON THE AIRSHIP
Killua's POV
'Does Gon really trust her? I mean, yeah he trusts a lot of people but he's not very good at judging character.'
(Neither are you Killua -.-,)

I crossed my legs and leaned up against the window.
I was in my own booth I didn't really want to talk to anybody.
'I wonder what Gon's doing..'

Gon's POV (HOW CONVENIENT)
"Favorite color?" She tilted her head.
We're on the train. She's sitting on the couch across from me.

"That was random." She laughed.
"Well I wanted to start a conversation" I smiled.

"Ahh.. To keep your mind off Killua?" I jerked my head towards her.

"How'd you know?! I mean... What do you know?" I puffed my cheeks and looked out the window. She giggled.

"I can tell you like eachother. So what's on your mind?" I turned my head slowly towards her.

She was leaning forward resting her chin into her hands which were resting on her legs.

"Well... He doesn't like new people.." She nodded and closed her eyes.

"So he doesn't like me? Figured by the way he was looking at me" she sounded sad but also knowing.

"W-well he'll like you eventually! I mean, took him a while to like kurapika.. And I don't know if he likes leorio" Gon sweat dropped.

"Yeah, he seems like that kind of person" I looked at her
"What do u mean?"
"Caring for only a certain few.. I can tell he loves his sister and she loves him. And you two have a deep connection. Like best friends or brothers would have" I sulked a bit. 'But I love him..' She looked out the window.

"But there's something about you guys. You both love eachother as friends but you both are realizing it's something more"

Third person POV
"Your good" Gon looked at Sydney in ahh. She giggled and nodded.

"You know, you both are completely different. It's refreshing how well u get along" Gon reached for the apple in his green bag sitting beside him.

"Different?" He took a bite.

"Yeah, I mean not in a bad way. But Killua is like night and you're like day. Complete opposites but work together perfectly" Gon takes and other bite.

"Yur guud wif thss stuf" Gon swallows.

"Yeah.." Sydney smiled. "I understand a lot.."

20 minutes later
The train stopped. And Sydney had fallen asleep. Gon put his backpack on backwards so it was on his chest. Then picked Sydney up piggyback style. It was kinda awkward because Sydney was a bit taller but it worked.

Walking off the train he took in all the buildings. And spotted the one his and Sydney's job was at.
The Heavens Arena.

Killua's POV
"Sir"
"Sir.."
I opened my eyes slowly and looked at the lady standing above me.
"We landed in Peijin"
I stretched and she walked away.
Looking out the window all I saw was the airport and other Airships.
I stood and grabbed my bag and skateboard.

Walking around the airport someone's watching me. I feel their eyes on me. Looking around I notice nothing. No one looking suspicious.
'Could it be illumi? Mom? Dad? Grandpa?? Milluki? Definitely not him. He's fat and defenitly noticeable. And besides. He won't leave his room' I sit at a coffee shop in the airport. Looking around. Trying not to look too... Out of place.
'Hopefully no ones planning on hurting Gon... He'd be the one not noticing until the last second. I'd rather them hurt me than him' I stand and walk towards the exit.
That's when a man almost bumps into me but I move out of the way and trip him.

"Sorry, wasn't watching where I was going" I looked down at him and put my hands in my pockets.

"It's fine" he stood. And looked at me then Bowed. I shrugged it off. And as he's walking away. I feel the evil grin on his face.

I smile "found you asshole" and started walking in to direction he went.

Next chapter- Two kids back X one missing

^^^ OHHHHHHHHH
What do u thinks gunna happen there :3
I won't tell you -3-

Huehuehue Ik I'm mean.
Anyways!
Hope u enjoyed this chapter!

~updated~