Games X Lust

An extra long, And pervy chapter! XD

yes killua and Gon get it on....

DONT READ IF YOU DON'T LIKE

this is sexual stuffs and yaoi and boy x boy and all that good stuffs

Killua's POV

Gon's been acting weird lately.. I mean.. the thing that happened in the bath was not like him.. It... it was nice..... but not him.

Killua and Gon are back in their room. Gon's sitting on the floor going through his bag as killua lays on his bed with his head hanging upside down watching Gon.

"What are you looking for?" Killua asks Gon as he moves to a different pocket.

"Games" killua looks at him confused.

"Games?"

"Yeah!" Gon grabs his backpack and starts pulling out Cards, Dice, CD's and candy. Killua spots the pocky.

"YES! POCKY!" killua quickly grabs it but gets stopped by Gon grabbing his wrist. "awww" killua slides off the bed still being held by gon.

Gon looks at his bag and lets go of killua.

Killua grabs the Pocky and runs to the corner behind a chair.

"hehe" He puts one between his lips and gets an idea "Gon!" He stands and gon looks at him. Waving the pocky stick around, he smirks. "I got a game"

Gon turns his body towards killua as he hops over the chair "What is it?" Killua criss-crosses infront of gon.

"It's called the pocky game. You have two people take each end of the pocky stick in their mouth and try to get the most of the stick." Gon nods "And the first to pull away. Loses" Killua puts the pocky stick in his lips "Whena Play?" He trys not to brake the stick.

"S-sure" gon puts the other end between his lips and they both start biting. Gon's second nibble he pulls away

"Dude the was too early!"

"So I lose?" gon tilts his head in confusion.

"round 2!" killua grabs another pocky stick and puts it between his lips. Gon does the same to the other end. They both start nibbling and as they both get nose to nose killua pulls away

"You lose this time!" Gon cheers as he finishes the candy.

"I won't again." Killua grabs another pocky stick. This time they don't pull away. As their lips meet Gon blushes furiously while killua, Calm as ever.

Killua raises his hand and places it on the back of Gons head pushing him deeper in to the kiss. Gon confused at first. While his face is completely red he pushes Killua's chest as their lips part Gon breathes in heavily.

"oh crap. You okay?" Gon nods at Killua with his face still red. "so- sorr-" Killua gets cut off by gon pushing him flat on the ground. Killua looks at gon as he hovers above him. "G-Gon?" Gons breathing is panicked, his face is flushed.

"Killua~" Gon leans down and kisses killua on the lips. Killua is first worried about his friend and what has gotten into him but after a few seconds Killua wraps his arms around gons neck. Gon, With both palms flat on the carpet floor. Sits up straight pulling Killua with him.

Still kissing.

Killua is now on gons lap, running his fingers through Gon's thick black and green hair. They pull away, Both faces red, eyes full of lust. Nothing going through their minds than the other. Gon starts kissing Killua's neck going from his collarbone to his jaw line "G-gon... s-stop" Killua breathes out as gon licks up from his collarbone to his chin slowly putting his hand up killua's shirt. "Sto-p!" Killua says again.