Surprise X Reunion

BOY X BOY WARNING

GON AND KILLUA kinda get it on... BUT NOT REALLY

so don't read this if you dislike it.
Well, if you dislike it, you shouldn't be reading this :3

"KILLLUA!" literally jumping out of the chair and tackling Killua in a hug knocking them both to the ground.

"G-G-GONNNN" Killua wraps his arms around Gon who's on top of him giggling like an idiot.

"Gon! It's you its Really you!" Killua looks up at his dear friend. Both smiling at each other. Laying flat on the wood floor killuas smile fades slightly as Gon's does.

Nervous.. he laughs slightly.

"Welcome home gon!" Killua smiles closing his eyes. Then he feels something soft touch his lips. Killua opens his eyes and sees Gons closed eyes in front of him.

'WHAAAAAA????? I can't move! My face feels warm'

Killuas arms slowly lift up to the back of Gons head pushing him deeper in to the kiss. When all of the sudden Alluka "coughs" both boys look at her and then look aback at each other. Blushing like crazy, Gon sits up

"So what's for dinner?" he looks at Killua whose still below him.

Killua giggles "Get off me and we'll make something" Gon gets off him and get back in his face

"WE'll???" Killua laughs

"You know how to cook?" gon looks down.

"no" Killua lifts his chin and smirks

"didn't think so"

"I'm STARVINGGG" Alluka flops down on the couch

"Onii chan, make spaghetti!" Gon and Killua both smirk.

-A messy half hour later-

Killua drops a huge bowl of spaghetti in front of gon and his seat. Then hands alluka a smaller bowl. "race?" Gon asks Killua as he sits "Race!" they both start scarfing down Noodles and making a mess.

"You guys are so immature" Alluka laughs watching her brother almost choke on a noodle.

The Reunion was fun, with the food, the stories, the pillow fights, Gon showing killua he can actually ride a skateboard now, The clothes swap, Lets just say killua pulled Gons short shorts off REALLY well. Now it's bedtime. Killua walks out of Alluka's room and yawns. Killua looks to the couch and sees the tv is still on walking around the sofa he grabs the remote and the screen goes black. Stretching one more time Killua feels hands on his shoulders.

"Killua~ yawn take me to bed" gon falls on to Killua's back

"Fine you lazy ass" as killua grabs gons legs gon wraps his arms around his neck.

"Hey killua.." Gon sounds tired and kind of hot... WAIT WAT

killua laughs nervously "Yeah?"

"I missed your smell" Killua stops walking and looks at gon's face, which is resting on his shoulder.

"I really did" gons eyes are closed as if he's asleep. Killua opens the bedroom door and tosses gon on the bed.

"oww~" gon rubs his head and glares at killua.

"that's what you get for making me carry you" killua crosses his arms and looks in the other direction.

"You know what" killua peeks through one eye and gets knocked over by gon tackling him.

Pinning killua to the ground Gon smirks

"You're blushing" Killua looks up at him turning an even darker red

"What N-No I'm not! Now get off me!"Killua struggles under him. Gon leans down

"oh why should?" killua looks to the side.

"Go to bed, Gon" gon releases him and starts to climb on the bed but killua grabs him by the foot.

"K-killua!" thud Gon looks up at killua whose pinning him down now.

"now whose the perv?" Gon smirks up at him.

"Oh shut it!" after a few minutes of silence Gon speaks

"I missed this" killua looks at him.

"I missed us." Killua sulked

"to be perfecty honest I had a meltdown the first week." Killua looked at him.

"Same.." the both stare at each other. Killua unpins Gons arms

"you know, We ended up keeping our promises" gon smiled,

"yeah, glad you did" killua looks at him.

"Yeah, sometimes I almost gave up. That'd i'd never see you again. But, I'm happy" tears start rolling down killuas cheeks and on to Gons face.

"oh, sorry." Killua wipes he tear off gons cheek. Gon grabs killua by the wrist.

"Go-" Gon pulls killua down into a kiss. Killua kisses him back. Gon's sticks his hand up killua's shirt causing him to moans slightly.
killua pulls away and covers his mouth, he looks to the door.

"Gon, we s-should go to bedd~" gon's tracing killuas abs up and down.

"fine party pooper." Gon sticks his tongue out and walks to the bed getting under the covers. Killua walks to the futon on the floor.

"Killua?" Killua stops

"yeah?" He looks at him sitting up on the bed.

"come sleep up here. Its your bed for crying out loud." Gon moves over to make room for Killua.

"o-okay" getting under the covers killuas turns the lamp off. Killua turns a bit red from embarrassment. 

"night gon"

"Night killua, see you in the morning~" Gon dozes off. Killua yawns and falls asleep minutes after.

-Morning-

Killua's POV

My eyes flutter open and focus. I glare at the brown eyes in front of me.

"What are you doing..?" I feel his legs and arms around my body

"Cuddling!" I get one of my hands free and push his face away.

"ALLUKA HALP I'M BEING MOLESTED!" gon grabs me tighter

"Sorry I'm off to school! Gon be gentle! He's a baby!" I hear the front door slam shut.

"When did Alluka start acting like gon?" I sweat drop and look up.

"why are you on me now?" I glare

"cuz I like being top"

"hmm oh do ya?" I knee him in the gut and he falls to the side giving me a chance to pin him down.

"See if you pin someone down you have to hold their hands above their head and Their legs down tight." Gon smirks

"kinky" I glare and remove my hands in disgust

"You hung out with Ging to much.." I roll off him and sit at the edge of the bed.

"Hey I was planning on going to go see kura-" I get cut of by gon KISSING MY NECK?!?!?!

Next Chapter - The Birthday X Planning

-updated-