Public Bath? X Embarrassment

Killua's POV
        Since I passed out from stress yesterday Gon decided to take me to a public bath house. Never really been to things like this. I'd be fine with my bath. At home. With chocolate... Yummy chocolate. As killua thinks about chocolate he starts drooling.

"Killua? Why are you drooling?"

Killua falls back on to the pillow "Chocolate~" killua drools more. The boys are in their room at the hotel. Turns out there are more than one bathhouses. The area is well known for it. The boys just don't care for bathhouses anyways.

"Killua?" Gon lays his head down on the pillow. Killua looks over at him

"Yeah?"

"How do you think everyone's doing?" Killua sits up and looks at him.

"Who?" Gon looks at Killua.

"Kite, Bisky, Carny, The good ants.. Them." Kill puts his hand to his chin

"I don't know to be perfectly honest. Me and Alluka only met Kurapika, Leorio and Hisoka... but he was stalking me so that doesn't count" Killua stands and stretches.

"They're good, I know it!" Gon jumps up and Killua fake smiles and sweat drops "THEN WHY'D YOU ASK SMART ONE?!?!' 

"Well then, you ready for the apparently amazing baths?" killua grabs one of the white robe that are hanging on the wall.

"Yeah!" Gon grabs the other one and follows Killua out the door.

Killua and Gon picked lockers that were right next to each other. As killua takes off his white tank top he looks at gon who's face is red.

"Gon? What is it?"

"Oh nothing." Gon takes off his shorts revealing his black boxers and then walks around the corner to the towels. killua puts his tank top in the locker.

"Gon?" Gon doesn't answer. As he slips off his shorts and tosses them in to the locker, closing it he walks to where Gon went. "Gooooooonnn? What's the ma-" Killua turns to see gon butt naked with the towel around his waist sitting on the bench with his V-line slightly showing.

"You're slow.." Gon pouts and stands holding the towel.

"S-Sorry" Killua blushes and grabs a towel, speed walking back to his locker to take off his boxers leaving gon confused.

Gon's POV (because he's already in the bath)

Sitting here with the steam warming all around me feels nice. I sink lower into the water. "so warm.." I hear the screen door slide and see killua. "Over here Killua!" there's nobody else in here because it's a weekday during work. So that's a plus. I look to killua who's looking around the bath holding the towel with one hand "What's up killua?" I move over to him. He looks at me.

"Nobody else here?" I nod

"Yeah, it's a work day for most people. And a school day for teens." I lean against the rock. Killua drops the towel and gets in.

"warm~" killua sinks in the water

"See? Nice right?" I smile at him.

"Yeah!" he reply's and dunks his head.

After awhile I almost start to fall asleep.

"I need to get out but I don't wanna~" I say yawning. Killua looking at me with a half smirk. "I'll going to go wash my hair" I stand and killua turns his head quickly facing the other direction. I walk to the sinks with mirrors and sit on the stool. Placing the towel on my lap i hear footsteps. I look up and killuas standing over me. "Sup?" I ask, he blushes slightly and sits on the stool next to me.

   Killua puts shampoo in his hands and scrubs his head, Looking slightly at gon. Gon is also washing his hair. But making him self have a beard. Killua laughs and Gon looks at him.

"You look stupid"

"I look fabulous" Gon does a pose and killua laughs again. Continuing to scrub his hair killua feels gon step behind him. Turning to look at him he sees gon has a sponge. "Wash?" Gon smiles

"S-sure.?" Killua scrubs his head again and gon starts rubbing the sponge on killuas back 'it tickles' Killua blushes slightly.

"Hey, killua?"

"H-hmm?" killua closes his eyes as gon rubs more when all of the sudden gon stops and whispers in his ear.

"Do you love me?" killua stares at him in the mirror and gon looks back still breathing on killuas neck.

"W-what?"

----------------------------------------
I GOT TO UPDATE YAAYYYYY

Today there was a huge storm. trees falling and everything. so i didn't have time to update earlier. But i got to it! yayyy

Next chapter - Games X Lust
Updated