Dream X The Fourth of July!

SLIGHT WARRNINGGGG

Just sayin

"Ney killua?" my eyes open slowly. "G-gon?" he's sitting on my abdomen "Would it be okay.." he pauses and leans close to my face as I try to back away a bit "if I were your present?" I feel gons hand run down my bear chest and down to my waist. "g-gon.." my face is hot. "Killua you're so hot" gon slides his hand in my boxers "wait g-gon~!"

Killua jolts up in bed breathing heavily.

"What. The. Actual. Fu-" just then Gon bursts in the room

"MORNING KIlLu-" gon looks at Killua whose sweating and his face is flushed.

"You okay?" Killua panics and pulls the blanket up more

"Y-yeah I'm fine" Gon walks closer

"you sure? You look flushed, Do you have a fever?" Killua hides under the blanket

"No! I'm fine"

'please don't come closer. PLEASEEE'

"Okay.. Then" killua hears the door shut and exhales. 'That was close' Killua sits up and pushes the blanket off. Stopping and looking to the door. There, standing in the corner was Gon. 'Shit' killua looks down and covers himself.

"So you had that kind of dream." Killua glares at him

"SHUT IT! It's not like you don't have dirty dreams!"

"True" Killua glares again and Gon opens the door. Right as he's about to exit he whispers "have fun" as the doors about to close Killua throws a pillow at the door causing it to slam shut.

"IDIOT!!" Killua screams as Gon giggles outside the door.

-At breakfast-

Killua's POV

"I WANT THE SMILEY PACAKES" alluka yells causing everyone at Pancake kingdom to look at us

"shhh, people are starring" I cover her mouth.

"What do you want Kurapika. Gon looks to Kurapika whose still looking at the menu.

"Uh I don't yet" I feel Alluka lick my hand so I remove it and wipe it on her dress as she punches me.

"You guys haven't changed.." Leorio says as he puts down his menu

"I know you're siblings and all but be nice"

"Kay" Alluka hugs me while I glare at Leorio.

"Killua, what are you getting?" Gon leans super close to my face. I pick the menu up quick and bury my face in to it.

"I-I don't know yet!" Alluka giggles and Gon looks back at his menu. As I'm looking in to the menu I zone out. Not listening to the conversations around me. A few seconds later I feel Gons hand on my thigh. I look at him

"You sure your okay?" gons brown eyes are hypnotizing. I'm an ex assassin. Not really easy to hypnotize but gons eyes..

"Killua?" he waves his hand in front of my face causing me to blink.

"Huh?" I look at Kurapika and Leorio

"you okay Killua?" Leorio asks,

"y-yeah I'm gunna go to the bathroom." Gon stands and lets me get by him.

"Don't be long." Gon says as I start to walk away. I look at him

"y-yeah~" I as say that everything around me starts spinning. Everything starts to go black as I fall. I see gon run to me, kurapika and Leorio stand from their side of the table and Alluka cover her eyes as if all in slow motion.

Killua's POV

'You had my heart,

we'll never be worlds apart,

Maybe in magazines,

But you'll still be my star,

maybe cuz in that dark,

you can see shiny cars,

that's when u need me there,

with you ill always share,

BECAUSE, when the sun shines we'll shine together,

told you ill be here forever~'

my eyes flutter open as the song still plays. I look around a hospital bed?' I pull the green ear buds out of my ears and look to my left, gons laying on my arm. 'It's wet' I take my right hand and run my fingers through his thick spikey hair. He moves a bit and sits up.

"K-killua?" he wipes his eyes and blinks a few times at me. "Killua!" his smile widens and he tackles me in a hug

"Geez Baka, I wasn't dead!" he buries his face in my lap. "Gon?" he grips my white tank top I was wearing under my turtle neck.

"Now I know how you felt." I look down at him

"w-what?" he sits up with his head still low.

"When I was in the hospital. From doing possibly the stupidest thing ever."

"Gon." He looks up at me tears running down his face.

"I-I made you feel like this? Sad? Alone? Worried? D-depressed?" more tears stream down his face

"Gon.." he buries his face in the sheets

"I-I'm sorry Killua!" I hear his sobs muffled.

"Gon.." I take my hand and run my fingers through his hair again. He sits up. "Gon, it's okay. We both ended up okay. So it's fine" I wipe the tears and pull him close kissing him on the forehead. "See I'm okay. And so are you. That's what matters" I smile at him. More tears fall from the corner of his eyes.

"B-but I felt so depressed and mad that I couldn't help"

"Gon. I felt the same. But I waited for you to wake up for hours. Maybe even days. But Gon. I lasted cuz I- I love you." More tears run down his face

"k-killu-" I grab him by his sweatshirt and pull him in to a kiss.

-after Killua checks out of the hospital-

"Finally free!" Killua stretches outside the hospital.

"its dark..." Killua puts his arms behind his head.

"Hey Gon?" Gon walks up beside Killua.

"Hmm?" Killua looks at him.

"Wanna go see the fire works?" Killua smiles

"YES!" Gon smiles back and grabs killuas hand.

"Lets go catch up with Kurapika and leorio!" Gon smiles back at Killua

"kay!" killua smiles as they both run to the park.

Next Chapter- Public Bath? X embarrassment

-updated-