Birthday Dinner X They're on to us!

Killua's POV
     'After me and Gon got back to the house Alluka has been smirking at me for the past hour.'

Killua was doing the dishes as Alluka hid behind the couch watching her brother and smiling.

"What are you doing Alluka?" Killua asked placing a cup in the dishwasher. She stood and walked to the counter.

"What did you and gon do?" She smirked again as she sat on the counter. Killua blushed a bit.

"N-None of your business" Alluka kicked her legs back and fourth as she grabbed an apple from the fruit bowl.

"You sure? Cuz you've been acting weird around gon since you got back" she takes a bite

"You know, You're more pervy than usual" Killua sweat drops then closes the dishwasher, starting it.

"I just wanna know if my big brother lost his virginity"

"WHA?? HOW DO U KNOW WHAT THAT IS????" Killua whipped his head towards Alluka.

"Brother.. I go to middle school." She gives him a serious face

"I probably know more about sex than you do." She hops off the counter and takes another bite of her apple.

Killua points at Alluka "N-No! I've been to school!" As Alluka starts to walk away she looks back at him.

"Hmm, for one week.. You couldn't go after that because you wanted to kill your teachers..." Killua freezes, drops his finger and sulks "Y-you're right.." Killua goes and sits on the couch, Alluka joins him.

"Oh, that reminds me." Alluka looks at Killua with the apple in her mouth as she flipped through the channels on the tv.

"Has Nanika come out during school?" Alluka takes the apple out of her mouth and looks at the tv.

"Yeah.. But I told her what you told me to. Skip class" Killua looks at the tv "Good" it falls silent for a few minutes.

Then Alluka asks.. "Have you, 'Flipped your switch' on?" Killua looks at her.

"only once.." he stands "I'm gunna go wake up Gon he's been asleep for too long" As Killua walks to the bedroom door. He hears the floor creek. Then sighs as he opens it. He sits on the edge of the bed with his back towards Gon, but his head turned so he's looking at his spiky hair.

"You know, it's rude to eavesdrop." Killua sighs slightly. Gon rolls over and looks at Him.

"Yeah... sorry" Killua smiles lightly.

"It's no big deal" Killua then turns and looks out the window. Gon sits up and crawls to Killua, wrapping his arms around his neck and resting his head besides Killua's.

"So, Did you lose your virginity?" Killua's hair puffed up.

"BAKA YOU WERE LISTENING TO THAT??" Killua was now standing with gon still hanging on his neck.

"Heh yeah" Gon smiled. Killua looks at him slightly and sat back down.

"Killua.." Gon sounds worried.

"Uh.. yeah?" Gon gets off killua and sits on his knees looking down. Killua turns halfway facing him.

"Why'd you... You know... 'turned your switch on'..?" Gon looked up at him. Killua looked to the side.

"It's a long story.." Killua looked back at gon and his eyes were serious "Could you tell me?" Killua sighed like he was going to speak but got interrupted by his phone ringing. He pull the phone out of his pocket and looked at the screen "Leorio..?" He answered.