Help X Friend?

Here's a long chapter to pay for my lack in updating XD

"Killua!!!!" Alluka bangs on Killua's bedroom door.

"Leave me alone" Killua mumbled through the door.

"Come on.. You've been in there for two days! And I've only caught you out once. Then u ran back in!" Alluka put her hands on her hips.

"Leave me alone" Killua mumbled again.

"Killua.." Alluka put her hand on the door then walked away.

Killua's under the thick black covers on his bed. Little parts of his hair are noticeable. But his face in under the blanket. He has his arms wrapped around a large stuffed bear Gon got him for his birthday.

"Here! I won this for you Killua!"

Killua slowly opened his eyes and looked into the darkness of the blanket. He pushes the blanket off and sat up. Squinting and blocking the sunlight from his eyes. He swung his legs off to the side and sat there. Starring at the green slippers poking out from under the bed. He sighed and crawled to the other side and slipped on his blue slippers. Standing he fell over a bit. And leaned on the wall for support.

"Light headed.." He gripped his head and walked to the bathroom. He opened the door and looked at his reflection in the mirror. His hair was poking up in all directions. He walked closer to the mirror and put his hand up to his eye.

"Bags?" He sighed and turned on the sink. Filling his hands with water he leaned down and splashed his face. Leaning up with water dripping from his face he glares at his reflection.

He drys his face as he walks he tosses the towel at the laundry basket. Falling flat on the bed he groans.

"I'm bored" he rolls over and looks at the ceiling.

"What to do.." He hears a knock on the door and sits up.

"Leave me alone" he hears another knock. He starts walking to the door.

"I said leave me alo-" he swings open the door.

"Sydney?" She smiles slightly.

"Uh hi.."
"Leave" Killua glares and shuts the door locking it behind him.

"You can't stay cooped up in there the whole time!" Sydney yelled thought the door.

"Yes I can.. Watch me" Killua sat down on the floor and faced the door crossing his legs and arms.

"You're like a little kid" Sydney sighed.

"I am like a kid. And I like it that way" Killua glared at the door.

"Let me in"
"No"
"Don't make me come in there myself!"
"Still no"
..
...
....
It got quiet.
Killua raised an eyebrow at the door when all of the sudden it fell to the ground. Killua's hair puffs up and puts his hand up in defense.

There stood Sydney with one leg up where the door was. She put her leg back to the ground and crossed her arms looking at Killua who's still on the floor.

"We're going out." Sydney walked in the room and straight to the dresser. Killua watched her.

"I don't want to" Killua turned his whole body to face her and put both his hands on the floor between his crossed legs.

"Well you are Soo" she tossed a shirt at Killua's face and Killua dodged it.

"Haha missed" Killua then fell backwards from Sydney throwing jeans at his face.

He pulled them off and glared.
"What was that for!?"

She closed the drawer and turned slightly to face him.