Shopping X Mito-san

"Why am I here?" Killua glared at Sydney as she held up a sweatshirt to killuas chest.

"I'm getting you clothes. Since you haven't been on a job and don't have jenny.." She puts the sweatshirt back

"And all you wear Is that purple sweatshirt"

"But I like that sweatshirt"
Sydney glared at Killua.

"Okay. I need at new sweatshirt" he put his hands up in defeat.

"And you also need to get out of the house. All you do is stay in your room" shandy stared walking around the sweatshirt racks. Killua followed.
"I went to the fair with Alluka and you two days ago. I think I'd be fine. I've been in a room for most my lif-" he got a death glare from Sydney and stopped talking.

"You know I don't like to hear about your past. Now only matters. And The future" Sydney picked up a black sweatshirt with fuzz on the hood.

"Yeah, yeah" Killua shoved his hands in his pockets.
"This one." Killua looked at the sweatshirt Sydney was holding. It was black. Not really his color but he liked it. And it had white fur or fuzz in the hood. Sydney threw the sweatshirt at him and he caught it.

"What is it with You trying to kill me with clothes?"

"I'm not" Sydney then picked up a pair of black shorts. There was two stripes that went down both sides. Killua put the sweatshirt on staring at the shorts.

"I like those" Sydney looked at him.
"Really?" She examined the shorts more.

"Yeah" Killua grabbed them from her.
"I used to have a pair kinda like them. I grew out of them tho" Sydney stroked her chin.

"You are a shorts kinda person. I'll buy them for you! Including the sweatshirt tho" Killua looked at her.

"You don't have too.. We have the hunter card things" Killua pulled the card out of his pocket and Sydney just glared.

"Only use it at the candy shop. Sometimes. They still need money you know.. We want to support the companies" Killua sulked.

"I take it back. Your nothing like Gon. Except annoying"

"What was that" a flameish type aura came from Sydney's body as Killua sweat dropped.
"Nothing!"

-Walking back home-
"You know you didn't have to buy these for me" Killua played with the fuzzy hood that was on his head.

"Eh. I wanted too" Sydney held a black hot topic bag and a small pink victorious bag.

"But why." Killua looked at her.

"You seemed upset. I don't like it when your not... Well you" Killua lowered his head.

"I miss Gon too Killua.. He'll be back tho! Don't worry!" Sydney smiled. But then bumped into someone.
"Sorry!" Sydney apologized to the person.

"It's fine, I wasn't watching where I was going.. Not used to the big city" the woman giggled. Killua recognized the voice. And looked up. The woman looked at him.

"K-Killua"
"Mito.." Mito smiled and hugged him.

"It's so nice to see you! You've grown so much!" Killua cringed into the hug. And backed away.

"Yeah.. So... What are you dong here?" Mito scratched her head.

"I don't like the big city but grandma encouraged me to go with Gon" Killua's eyes darted to hers.

"Gon? Gons here?" Killua questioned. Mito shook her head yes.

"He said he was gunna go stop by the house when I was out shopping. I don't know if he's sti-" Killua started running In the direction of the penthouse.

"Killua!" Sydney yelled. Killua just kept running.

'Gon. Gon! Gon!!' He busted through the front doors of the building and ran to the elovator pressing the button continuously like it was going to make it faster. But it didn't work. Killua looked around frantically. And spotted the stairs. Running up them as fast as he could he made it to the top floor. Completely out of breath he holds on the wall for support then runs to the door. Opening it he screams
"Gon!" And runs to the living room. Alluka stood up from the couch and looked at him.

"W-where's... G-Gon?"
"He left just 3 minutes ago. Killua ran the the balcony and slid open the slide door and looked down. He saw the green sweatshirt and quickly ran out the door and back down the stairs.

Bursting through the front doors he screams.
"GOOOOOONNNNN" Gons head flips around and he try's focusing on the being running towards him.

"Killua?" Killua kept running and eventually tackled Gon taking them both to the ground.

"K-killua?" Gon looked to the side where Killua was burying his face.

"G-Gon!" Killua sat up and hovered above Gon.

"W-why are you crying??!" Killua wiped his face and smiled.
"I missed you!" Gon blushed a little and wrapped his arms around Killua pulling him closer.

"I missed you too killua!" People walked by the two boys while staring. Sydney and Mito walked up to them.

"See told you they'd be all over eachother" Sydney looked at Mito. Mito laughed and both boys looked up at them.

"I know you guys missed eachother but me and Gon can't stay long" Killua frowned and looked down forgetting Gon was below him. Making eye contact Killua blushed a little and Gon smiled.

"We'll stay for lunch tho!" Mito and Sydney walked to the building and the boys stared at them. Killua then looked down at Gon and smirked.

"Race?" Gon smirked back
"Race." Gon pushed killua off him and they bother raced inside.

Next chapter: 1 more day X crash

~updated~