Tears X Goodbye for now

Gon's POV

I open my eyes slowly and stare at the ceiling. Sighing I feel Killua move.

"Gon?" I look over to Killua.
"Yeah?" He sits up and yawns
"What time is it?" He rubs his eyes. I look over at the clock. "11" Killua rests his arms on my chest and supports his head.
"What do you wanna do before you leave?" He looks down at me. I shrug "I don't know. What about you?" Killua hums

"Let's go to the candy store!" He jumps up and runs to the dresser. I sigh again.
"Okay" sitting up and swing my legs off the bed. I close my eyes and stretch.

"Do you want to go to the candy store?" I open my eyes mid stretch and look at Killua. He's sitting in front of me resting his head in my lap tilting it slightly.

"No, I want to it's just.." I scratch my head.

I wanna say I don't want to leave him but then he'd force me to stay..

"Are you embarrassed being down there?" I questioned raising an eyebrow. He looked at my crotch and realized where he was. His hair puffed up as his face turned red.

"U-uh y-y eek!" He jumps back and hides his face in his hands.

I lean forward and pet his head. He uncovers one eye.

"You're cute you know that?" He glares at me.

"You're embarrassing.. Baka" he stomps out of the room. I giggle.

•The candy store•
"GONNNNNNN!" Killua runs and tugs on Gon's hood. Pulling him through the store.

Gon glares into nothing.
"I'm too tired for this" he says under his breath.

Gon wouldn't be the tired one. He's usually the crazy one. But today. Killua's the one who stole Gon's  energy.

"Gon!! Wake up!" Killua let go of Gon and Gon turned to face him as Killua stuffed chocolate in the bag he looked at Gon and smiled. Gon stared at him. Killua smiling. as if in slow motion his hair moved on the sides of his face. Gon blushed slightly. Killua noticed.

"You okay Gon?" He tilted his head. Gon nodded and Killua continued to shove all the candy he could into their shopping bag.

"I don't want to leave.." Gon lowered his head as Killua skipped around the store.

"Why did they kick me out?! Again!!" Killua pouted

"You were trying to buy the whole store..." Gon sighed.

"Hmph" Killua stomped a few steps in front of Gon. Gon watched his hair bounce with every stomp. And The way the blue scarf swayed behind him. He stopped walking.
Killua didn't hear his footsteps so he stopped and turned around to face him.

"Gon?" Gon didn't reply.
"You okay? Homes right ther-" Killua pointed to the doors of the building they were staying in when Gon interrupted him. He froze.
"Killua.." Gon still looking down.

"I...." He clenched his fists.
"I don't.." Killua watched a tear drop to the ground. Gon looked up tears rolling down his face "I don't want to leave yo-"
"Gon!" Killua and Gon both looked to the building. There stood Ging.. Gon's dad.. Killua stared then looked back to Gon who's wiping his eyes with his sleeve.

"Let's go kid!" Killua reached for Gon as he walked by but pulled back. "Coming!" Gon ran up to his dad and turned around to face Killua.
"Come on Killua!" Gon smiled.

The smile hurt Killua.. Not only because he knew Gon was leaving. But because it was a fake smile..

•at the train station•
"I'll let you two say bye.. Uh... See you on the train Gon.." Ging walked on the train and walked to his seat in the back of the train.

Gon and Killua stand still. Saying nothing. Killua's looking at the ground while Gon's looking at the train.

"Killua.." Gon speaks.

"BOARDING IN ONE MINUTE" the speaker echoed.

"I will be back. You know that."  Killua nodded
"So this isn't goodbye.."
They both stood there. Gon looking at Killua. Killua looking at the ground.

"Go-"
"NOW BOARDING 190" Gon looked back at the train. Steam poured out from under the train.

"I gotta go. I'll see you in a week!" Gon turned and smiled at Killua. Killua looked up at him. Gon walked to the train and stood in the doorway.

"Gon!" Killua yelled. The train started to move. Killua walked following it.
"What??" Gon yelled back.
"Give me a real smile!!" Killua started running. The train was almost out of the tunnel.

Gon smiled slightly
"Killua.." Tears started rolling down his face. His smile grew wider.

"I'll be back!!" Killua stopped running and watched Gon disappear and reappear through the booths. Running down the hall and trying to stay in Killua's sights.
"Gon" Ging watched his son jump in their booth, put his face to the window and waved.

Ging looked at him confused.

"What was that about?" Gon sat and wiped his eyes.

"Being cliché" Gon smiled up at his dad. Ging smiled awkwardly. 

"I won't ever get kids.."

Next chapter: Help X friend?

~updated~