Sightings X Found

Third person POV
"GON!!" Kurapika ran down the hall to Gon's room and busted the door open.

"What?" The boy with dark bags under his eyes and hair a mess looks to the door.

"T-there was a s-sighting... Ah.. Need air.." Kurapika breathed in.

"Leave." Gon spoke sternly.

"Gon. It's been how many days?" Kurapika walked over to him.

"20" Gon slowly looked up at him.

"There has been a sighting of a boy with white hair, and he's not moving fast" Gon slowly looked to his feet.

"I bet you it's not him" he fell over on his side. Starring in the same direction.

"GON!" Kurapika grabs Gon By the shoulders and shakes him. "You want me to find him or do you?" Gon looks up slowly. To Kurapika Gon's body is limp..

"I'll go.. I guess" Gon stood and walked out the door.

"Gon... I hope it's him this time.."

At the airport
"Excuse me sir? Are you okay?" A lady with a name tag bends over to look at Gons face.

"No.." Gon stands and walks to the exit. Scanning the room he sees no one that looks like Killua. Walking out the door he sighs.

Walking for what felt like hours Gon just looked at his feet. Noticing the sun is setting.

"If it's not Killua I'll punch you in the face.." Gon closed his eyes.

"That's not the Gon I remember..." Gon opened his eyes And stopped walking. Hands still in his pockets he raised his head. Then looked to the right. There stood Killua. Smiling slightly. Gons eyes started watering. As he slowly walked to Killua.

"K-killua...? I-is that you..?" His words were interrupted by sniffles. Killua smiled

"Who else would I be?" Gon then raised his hands to Killua's face. Looking over the bruises. "K-Killua" he cupped killuas face and Killua pushed his face into Gons hands. Tears started rolling down Gon's face.

He didn't notice the scars, the bruises, how Killua was using the small bridge railing as support.
"I-I thought you were D-ead"

Killua looked into Gons eyes.
"My job went on longer than anticipated" Killua scratched the back of his head.

"LAIR!" Gon hugged him tightly. Causing them both to fall over the railing and into the water below. Down in the water Gon stood above Killua. (The waters not deep it's up to Gons ankles) Killua still in the water. 

"Lift your shirt." Killua stood

"Excuse me?" Killua ran his fingers through his hair trying to get the water out.

"LIFT your shirt" Gon said again.

"G-Gon-"
"GON!" Someone interrupted Killua. The both look to the small Bridge and see a blonde standing there.

"Let's get him home before we ask questions" Kurapika motioned them to him.
Gon raced up to him while Killua slightly limped.

At the pent house
"Onii chan!!!" Alluka raced to Killua but stopped when saw him flinch slightly.
"Onii chan..?"
"Let's leave him alone for awhile. He needs rest" Kurapika urged him to his room. Killua looked back as Kurapika pushed him. Alluka was hugging Sydney. Gon wasn't there. Leorio was watching from around the corner.
'Where's Gon?'

In Killua's room
"Now stay here for awhile, get some rest. Or something" Kurapika shut the door. 
"O-ok?" Killua looked around the room. And sat on the edge of his bed.
"Can't tell them anything...." Killua started scratching his head furiously.
"No. Stop. No more. STOP!" He fell to the floor. Twitching and repeating 'no'. When Gon bursts in the room.

"Killua!" He looked to the floor and ran to him.
"No, no. Please! No! Stop!"

"Killua! What's the matter!" Gon rolled Killua over so he's facing him. Gon was shocked by killuas eyes. They aren't the pretty ocean blue color. They're gray..

"K-Killua??" Gon tried grabbing Killua by the wrist but Killua had a out burst.

"NO!" Killua scratched Gon on the cheek.

"Killua.." Gon put Killua's head in his lap and looked down at him. The blood dripping on Killua's face brought him back.

"G-Gon..?" He blinked looking up. His heart stopped. Seeing Gons tears mix in with the blood dripping down his face.

"Did I do that?" Killua sat up

"Killu-"

"NO! Stay away!" Killua slid away from Gon. He covered his ears as the sounds started coming back.

"Killua.." Gon crawled to him.

"NO STOP! PLAESE!" Killua started yelling Kurapika bursted through the door followed by Sydney and leorio.

"Gon!" Kurapika called to him but Gon shushed him.

"Killua, I'm your friend.. You can trust me" Gon started to hug Killua. When Killua brought out his claws.

"NOOOOO!" He aims for Gons heart..

"GON!" Sydney yells

Next chapter - Trust X Secrets

~Updated~