Never Give Up (Third Book to IAJ)

HEEYYYY!!!! Okay, I wanna know, who wants to be Avery??????? I will have auditions of who wants to be Avery!!!! Fill out the following information...

Name:

Why you want the part:

And why should I give it to you: 

Now lets recap on IAJ and LCA!!!

It's A Journey: Brianna gets bullied by Avery and Brianna almost dies. Logan is in the hospital with her. After Brianna is released from the hospital they go out to eat. They fall for each other. Brianna and Logan become boyfriend and girlfriend. Logan gets shot on the first date. Brianna gets shot before Logan could propose to her. Logan proposes to Brianna in the hospital. They get married and go to Disney World for their honeymoon. And then it ends with it turning into Love Conquers All!

Love Conquers All: Brianna and Logan have their first fight. They forgive each other. Logan has a nightmare about Brianna and him getting shot by Avery. Brianna and Logan do the "it" and have Crystal. Megan and Carlos get married. Brianna is kidnapped by Avery and Valeria. Logan saves her. Megan and Carlos have their first fight. They forgive each other. Crystal almost dies. And then it ends with it turning into this story!!

So that's the recap on IAJ and LCA! Now, you'll meet a new character in this story named Joel David Henderson! He is Logan and Brianna's son!! He is only 2 years younger then Crystal. You will also meet Violet Grace Pena!!!! You know, Megan and Carlos's daughter which is the same age as Crystal, 5!! That's all you get for now!!!! I will start the book ASAP!!!! OHHHH!!!! At the right of your screen is a picture of Crystal!!!! Her hair will turn darker as she grows up and her eyes changed as she grew up!!!

Okay, in the second to last chapter of LCA I had you guys vote if you liked Lorianna or Brigan. The one you guys liked the most was Brigan!!! BUT I asked @Logan_Henderson which one he liked the most and he said Lorianna!!

Love to all and peace out!!!!

-Brianna