Scared and Planning

"I will get Logan and you'll get Brianna." Avery said to her brother Lloyd. "I know, but what about the stupid kids of theirs?" Lloyd asked. "We will kill them right in front of them. Easy as that!" Avery said. "One problem though. Those kids are smarter then you think. They know how to outwit you in any situation." Lloyd said. "Why did Brianna have to be the smartest in 12th grade?!!" Avery yelled looking at the ceiling. Then she took a dart and threw it to the dartboard that had a picture of Brianna on it. "HEY! Brianna WILL be mine and then you can have that idiot Logan." Lloyd yelled at Avery. "One question. HOW?!?!" Avery yelled at Lloyd. Lloyd thought for a moment. "We kidnap the WHOLE family and we torture them. Simple as that." Lloyd said. "How do we get them?" Avery asked. "Sabotage their bus during a concert." Lloyd said. "Great plan." Avery said.

~*~Meanwhile~*~

     Logan, Brianna, Crystal, and Joel were on their bus heading to the next concert. The kids were sleeping while Logan and Brianna had to finish their conversation.  "I don't have a good feeling about coming here now..." Brianna said with worry in her voice. "Why?" Logan asked. "I don't know. I just... don't feel right coming here." Brianna said. "It's gonna be okay." Logan said and hugged Brianna. "I hope so..." Brianna said and hugged him back. Logan gave Brianna a kiss on her head and rubbed her back. Brianna smiled and kissed Logan. "Ewww..." Crystal and Joel said. "Come here you two." Logan said and opened his arms. The kids ran to him and they hugged. "I thought you guys were in bed." Brianna said. "We were! We just couldn't sleep!" Joel said. "Logan they have your energy..." Brianna said and laughed. "Just don't let them see that one video." Logan said. "The Love Me Again video?!" Crystal asked. "Yeah..." Logan said. "I LOVE the song and the video!!" Crystal said jumping up and down. "She is obsessed with it." Joel said a little annoyed about it. Logan looked at Brianna. "I didn't show it to her!" Brianna said. Then Logan looked at Crystal. "Who showed you the video?" Logan asked. "The screen." Crystal said. "I know that silly, but who as in a person, showed you the video?" Logan asked. "You did." Crystal said. "But I thou- Oh yeah, it was me." Logan said and they all laughed. "There is only one person to blame and that's you daddy!" Crystal said and laughed. Logan just laughed at himself. "Well, I'm sleepy so night! Love you guys!" Joel said and he went to bed. "Okay night buddy." Logan said. Brianna and Crystal went to bed soon after Joel did, but Logan stayed up. Logan got a phone call from... Lloyd and Avery.

~*~Phone Convo~*~

L: What do you want?

A: Oh we just want to tell you that we are visiting you soon!

LL: Very soon Mr. Henderson

L: How soon?

LL: Sooner then you think...

L: If you plan on hurting my family then BOTH OF YOU will go to jail until you BOTH DIE!

A: Logan, honey, I would never hurt your family...

L: YOU ALMOST KILLED CRYSTAL WHEN BRIANNA WAS PREGNANT WITH HER!!

LL: So? She's alive! Be happy about that!

L: She WAS VERY CLOSE TO DYING THANKS TO YOU!!

A: I'm sorry Logan, but I still love you Logan...

L: You HURT MY WIFE AND FIRST CHILD!!!

LL: STOP YELLING AT MY SISTER!!!!

L: WELL THEN DON'T HURT MY FAMILY!!

~*~End Of Phone Convo~*~

     Logan hung up on them. He was tired of Avery and Lloyd ruining everything. Logan put away his phone and went to bed. He couldn't believe that they were coming back once again. Valeria was still out on the run somewhere and no one found her. He really cared about his family and he would do anything for them. "I won't let them hurt you." Logan said to himself then fell asleep. This was going to be a long summer...