Happy Birthday Princess!

Guess what?!?! Crystal is now 6 years old and its Valentine's Day!!!! If you remember in LCA, she was born on February 14!! Hope you like it and tell me what you think!!!!

Picture is the dress Crystal's wears at her birthday!!!

Happy Birthday Princess!

___________________________________________________________________________________

     Crystal was sound asleep in here Disney Princesses room while Logan, Joel, and Brianna got her favorite breakfast ready. "The food is ready. Logan, can you wake Crystal up?" Brianna asked as she sat the food down on the table. "Let Crystal sleep more, besides today is her birthday and she wanted to spend the night with Violet anyways." Logan said. Violet was Crystal's only friend because the other kids at school would be mean to her. The door bell rang and Joel went to answer it. "The door is super heavy." Joel said as he opened the door. "Hey Joel! Can we come in?" Carlos said and Joel stepped aside to let the Pena's in. "Where's Crystal?" Violet asked Brianna. "She's up in her room." Brianna said and watched Violet run upstairs to Crystal's room.

     "Wake up birthday buddy!" Violet said as she jumped on Crystal's bed. Crystal instantly woke up. "HELP ME FIND THE PERFECT OUTFIT!!!!!" Crystal said in excitement. "ME TOO!!!!" Violet said and went to Crystal's closet. Violet found a violet dress with a lot of shimmer in it. Crystal found a light blue dress with her little crown. "Shoes!!!" Violet said and went to Crystal's closet once more. "We need two pairs of white shoes." Crystal ordered. "You got it girl!" Violet said as she pulled out two pairs of white shoes. "Now we are ready." Crystal said as the two best friends went downstairs.

     The girls came down the stairs and Crystal saw her cookie cake, which had ballerina shoes on it. "Happy birthday!" Everyone shouted and Crystal had the biggest smile as she ran towards her cookie cake. "Awesome!!!" Crystal said and jumped up and down. Carlos, Megan, Brianna, Violet, Joel, and Logan sang the birthday song as Crystal blowed out her candles. She was now 6 years old. She opened up her present from Megan, Carlos, and Violet and it had Barbie dolls, nail polish, and a baby picture of Crystal and Violet playing with each other. From Joel, Brianna, and Logan was more Barbie dolls, another pink crown, and some money. "WOO!! 15 dollars!!!" Crystal said and jumped up and down happily. Everyone laughed. "Bring those dolls over here and I'll open them up for you and Violet." Logan said. "KK." Crystal said and brought her dolls over to Logan. "We need to pack for our sleep over tonight!" Violet said and grabbed Crystal and they ran to Crystal's room. "I'm gonna go play with my toys now." Joel said and left to go his room. "I think I know where the craziness comes from." Megan said. "Where?" Brianna asked. "Our husbands." Megan laughed. "HEY!" Logan and Carlos said at the same time. They all laughed.

     Brianna went upstairs to Joel's room. "Hey Joel, you wanna go to mamaw and papaw's house for the night?" Brianna asked. "Yes! I go pack!" Joel said and started packing for the night. "Love you mommy, bye!" Crystal said and gave Brianna a hug and kiss on the cheek and left with Violet. "Be good!" Brianna said as she watched Crystal go down the stairs with Violet. "Mommy! I'm ready!" Joel said. "Alrighty! You got everything?" Brianna asked. "Yelp!" Joel said and hurried down the stairs. "I'm taking Joel over to mom's house." Brianna said and left Logan alone in the house. "Ok, love ya buddy." Logan said. "Love ya too dada!" Joel said and they left.

     After Brianna dropped off Joel at her mom's house, she went back home. Logan remembered today was Valentine's day too. He went to get Brianna's present. As Brianna pulled into the drive way, she saw a note on the door. Come inside, a surprise awaits you. -Love Logan. Brianna went inside and saw Logan finishing up their Valentine's dinner. "It looks amazing Logan!" Brianna said and hugged Logan. "Thanks. Tonight, it will just be you and me." Logan said and kissed Brianna. Brianna giggled and kissed him back. Logan pulled out Brianna's chair for her then went to his seat. "Wow this food is amazing Logan." Brianna said as she ate her food. "Thanks sweetie." Logan said.

     "Thank you Logan for the wonderful dinner." Brianna said and kissed Logan's lips. "You're welcome sweetie." Logan said and kissed Brianna back. Logan grabbed Brianna's hand and soon they were in the living room. "Batman please?" Logan said with puppy dog eyes. "How long have you liked Batman?" Brianna laughed. "Umm... Probably since I was... 5 years old?" Logan said. Brianna sighed. "Okay, we'll watch Batman." Brianna said and sat on the couch. "Here we go!" Logan said and put one of the Batman movies in and sat beside Brianna. "I'm sorry if I fall asleep." Brianna said and leaned her head on Logan's shoulder. "It's okay." Logan said and kissed Brianna's head.

~*~With Violet and Crystal at their sleepover~*~

     "Daddy! Come here!" Violet said with a surprise for Carlos. "Yes?" Carlos said, opening the door to Violet's room. The girls started throwing pillows at Carlos. "Ahhh!!!!! Help!!!! Their attacking me!!!!!" Carlos screamed playfully. They all laughed. Violet got all her nail polishes. "Don't move daddy! Come here Crystal!" Violet said and started to look for a glittery nail polish. "What are you goi-oh on." Carlos laughed and Crystal and Violet started painting his toe nails. Violet chose a violet color and Crystal chose a hot pink color. Megan entered the room. "What are you guys... doing?" Megan asked as she saw Carlos on the floor and watched Violet and Crystal paint his toe nails. "What happened here?" Megan asked as she started to laugh. "Well, Violet called me to come to her room and then these girls attacked me with pillows. Now they are painting my toes." Carlos explained. The girls giggled. "Now his toes are pretty!" Crystal said happily. "Don't forget his fingers!" Megan said almost crying from all the laughter. "Got it!" The girls said and started on his fingers. "I'll order some pizza." Megan said and left the room. "Woo Hoo!!" The girls said and went back to painting Carlos's fingers. After a few hours, Crystal and Violet fell asleep. "Thanks for helping me get the polish off Meg." Carlos said as he laid in the bed. "Welcome sweetie." Megan said and got under the covers. "Good night Meggie." Carlos said and fell asleep. "Good night Los." Megan said and she also fell asleep.

________________________________________________________________________________

Okay, I'm very happy that I'm writing long chapters! Did anyone else laugh at Crystal and Violet painting Carlos's nails cuz I did!!! Hope you like it and tell me what you think!!!!

ATTENTION: I will not update again until I get back from Williamsburg!!!! Which is the 19th of July. Sorry it takes me a long time to update, but as I said in Love Conquers All, I have a busy summer and I did try to update as much as I can!! I can still message you guys and I already have chapter 4 on the way!! I hope you guys have a great week and I will update after like a day or two after I come back!

Love to all and peace out!!!!

-Brianna