Reporting Home(Last Chapter)

Logan dropped off Crystal and Joel at Megan and Carlos' house. He was driving toward the hospital to bring Brianna home. It was a surprise for the kids. "Brianna Henderson." Logan said at the front desk. "She is in room 501, Mr. Henderson." The lady at the desk said. Logan nodded and headed toward the elevator. When the elevator stopped, Logan got out and walked towards Brianna's room. Logan opened the door to find her looking out the window, with her back towards him. Logan quietly walked towards Brianna and wrapped his arms around her waist. Brianna leaned her head on Logan's chest. "You ready to go home?" Logan whispered in Brianna's ear. She nodded. "I already signed the papers." Brianna said and they left.

     "Are you ready to surprise the kids?" Logan asked. "Bring them in." Brianna said. She heard little feet come towards the room she was in. She saw shocked faces. "MOMMY!" Crystal and Joel screamed in excitement as they ran to give their mother a big hug. "Hey!" Brianna said, opening her arms. Crystal, Joel, and Brianna were sitting on the couch hugging. Logan smiled and thought, Everything is perfect again. No one can destroy my family's love. Logan sat beside Brianna. "I love you." Logan whispered in her ear and hugged Crystal, Joel, and Brianna. 'Can we watch a movie? You promised mommy." Joel said. "Sure. What movie?" Brianna asked. "BATMAN!" Logan, Joel, and Crystal shouted. "Okay, go choose which Batman CARTOON movie you want to watch and I'll go make some popcorn." Brianna said. Crystal and Joel went to the cabinet under the TV while Brianna went to the kitchen. While the popcorn was popping, Brianna felt a pair of arms wrap around her waist. "You're amazing, you know that?" Logan asked. "Only in your eyes." Brianna said. "And mini-us." Logan said. Brianna smiled. "More like mini-you!" Brianna said smiling. "True." Logan said and smiled with her. Brianna giggled as Logan kissed her neck. "Can ya'll stop being all lovey-dovey and get the popcorn before it burns?" Crystal asked in a country accent. "Okay, were did you get that accent from?" Logan asked. "You! You said you're from Texas!" Crystal said and walked back into the living room. Logan looked at Brianna. "How did she know I'm original from Texas?" Logan asked. "She asked me one day." Brianna said as she put the popcorn in a big bowl. "I hope you know, she has your mouth." Logan said as he went into the living room. Brianna laughed and went to living as the movie started. Crystal and Joel were sitting in front of the couch. Logan had his arm around Brianna's waist as she sat down. "Yes! The movie is starting!" Joel said. "Daddy, how long have you liked Batman?" Crystal asked. "For as long as I can remember..." Logan said. "That doesn't really answer my question daddy." Crystal said. "I know." Logan said and smiled. Crystal rolled her eyes and watched the movie. This couldn't get any better... Brianna thought, but none of them knew, one thing could lead to the family, falling apart...