Our Father-Daughter Day

After this chapter I am not going to post any author's notes in the beginning and the end. I feel like no one reads these and its just a waste of my time writing these. And sometimes I feel like no one votes or comments anymore so this will be the last time you will hear from me. I will post an author's note in case I need to!

Song is Cinderella by Steven Curtis Chapman!! I love this song and it goes perfect with this chapter too! Picture is Logan in water!

Our Father-Daughter Day

___________________________________________________________________________________

     "Mommy I feel sick..." Joel said in a weak voice. Brianna put her hand on his head. "You feel like you have a temperature. Let's get the thermometer while you go to bed." Brianna said. Joel crawled under the covers and then Brianna came with the thermometer. "Put this under your tongue sweetie." Brianna said. The thermometer beeped and Joel's temperature was 101 degrees. "Your temperature is 101 degrees. Get some rest today buddy." Brianna said and kissed Joel's head. "Okay mommy." Joel said and fell asleep. Brianna pulled a little trash can beside Joel's bed in case he had to throw up, then she left to get some medicine for him. "Mommy, what's wrong with JJ?" Crystal asked. "He is sick. So today I want you to spend the day with daddy." Brianna said. "Awesomeness!" Crystal said and ran to her parent's room. She started jumping on the bed while Logan was still sleeping. "Daddy! Daddy! Get up! Get up! Daddy! Daddy!" Crystal said in a hyper tone. "Yes, princess?" Logan asked, trying not to fall asleep again. "Mommy said we have to spend the day together!" Crystal said as she stopped jumping. Logan yawned. "Okay, just let me get ready princess." Logan said as he got up. "Okay!" Crystal and ran to her room. "Crazy." Logan mumbled to himself and laughed.

     "Are you ready princess?" Logan said, peeking his head in Crystal's room. "Yeah daddy!" Crystal said as she came down the stairs. "Love you Bri." Logan said and kissed Brianna's cheek. "Love you too." Brianna said. "Bye mommy! Love you!" Crystal said and went out to Logan's car. "Ready to head over to the studio?" Logan asked. "Yelp!" Crystal said as she buckled her seatbelt. Logan pulled out of the driveway and headed towards the studio.

~*~At The Studio~*~

     Kendall was in the recording booth when Logan and Crystal arrived. "There's Uncle Kendork!!" Crystal said, pointing at Kendall. "You're next to record." James said before he drank his water. "Alright." Logan said and sat down on the couch. "Daddy, can I play games on your phone please?" Crystal asked as she sat beside Logan. "Sure princess." Logan said and gave Crystal his phone. "Yay!" Crystal said and started to play games. James, Carlos, and Logan smiled at Crystal as she played on Logan's phone. Kendall walked out of the booth. "You're turn Logan!" Kendall said, grabbing a bottle of water. Logan went inside the booth and started to sing. Once he started singing, Crystal's eyes lifted from Logan's phone to look at her father. She always loved to hear her dad sing, even when she couldn't sleep. "You like when your dad sings don't ya Crystal?" James asked. Crystal smiled and nodded her head.

     "Anyone want something to eat?" Carlos asked. "Me!" Crystal said and ran over to him. "I'm good." James said and Kendall nodded. "Okay. Let's go get some food!" Carlos said as he and Crystal left to get some snacks. "Okay. What do you want?" Carlos asked. "Umm... Gummies!!" Crystal said. and tried to reach for them. Carlos reached and got her some gummies, then she ran back. Carlos got him something and went back as well.

     When he arrived, Crystal had already finished her gummies and went back to playing on Logan's phone. Logan came out of the booth. "Alright Crystal. I'm through for the day." Logan said. "Okay! Here's your phone back. You have a text from mommy." Crystal said and handed Logan's phone back. "Alright. Bye guys." Logan said then he and Crystal left. "Where do you want to go?" Logan asked. "Umm... Maybe where you and mommy had your first date?" Crystal asked uneasy. She knew what happen to her parents on their first date. "Okay. Promise me this princess okay? Don't go off on your own what so ever. Got it?" Logan said and looked Crystal in her eyes. "I promise. Besides, I'm to scared to go off on my own right now." Crystal said and they got in the car then left.

~*~At the Boardwalk~*~

     "Ready princess?" Logan asked. "Yelp!" Crystal said and pulled Logan towards the entrance. Once Logan paid for Crystal and him, Crystal wanted to go to the games. Logan won her some prizes and they headed to where all the memories were from this place. Logan getting shot and Brianna getting kidnapped. "Daddy, I know you don't want to go over there..." Crystal said quietly, trying imagining what happened to her parents. "I can still go over there. Come on." Logan said and they walked over to the end of the pier. Crystal had an uneasy feeling in her stomach and her mind was telling her to 'Get away, go back home' over and over. "Daddy I have a bad feeling right now..." Crystal said as she looked into her father's eyes. "Okay, because I don't have a good feeling either." Logan said and they walked back towards the exit. Soon a drunk man was where Crystal and Logan stood down at the end of the pier. He pulled out a gun and shot it in the air. Crystal and Logan were already on there way home by the time the drunk man shot the gun. "Glad we got out of there in time." Crystal said, looking out the back window of the car. "Oh yeah." Logan said and got on the highway back home.

~*~At home~*~

     Crystal was playing with her stuffed bear when Logan came in her room. "Why aren't you sleeping princess?" Logan asked as he sat on Crystal's bed. "I can't sleep." Crystal said. "What song tonight?" Logan asked. "Cinderella." Crystal said and she laid down. This was Crystal's favorite song. Brianna always thought it was Crystal and Logan's song. Logan started singing. Crystal started remembering the times she had with her father, all the stories he told her, everything that happened between him and her mother before she came along, all the shows he filmed, just everything. Logan finished the song and Crystal felt her eyes get heavy. "Good night daddy. I love you." Crystal said and fell fast asleep. "Good night princess. Sweet dreams. I love you too." Logan said and kissed her head before he left his little princess.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Okay this is the last author's note that I will write on here unless if it's important. Hope you liked it and tell me what you think!!!!

Love to all and peace out!!!!

-Brianna