Chapter 5

Inkling's point of view:

School, as usual, was boring! I sat in first hour, math, tapping my pencil on the desk, thinking, like I do in math. But this time I was thinking of Sam. "How's she doing?" "Is she okay?" "Was it okay to leave her in my room?" "What if she's hungry or board?" Why am I asking myself these things? "Jason!" I flinched at the loud call of my name. "Yes, Mrs. Hanna?" "What is the answer to number 8?" I looked at the problem. This was easy to do. "The answer is 25." The teacher smiled. "Correct! Danial, what is the answer to number 9?" The lesson continued. I sighed and school went on. Hour 2, english. Hour 3, social studies. Lunch. Hour 5, P.E. Hour 6, Art (It changes by the quarter. You get art, music, technology, and a class of your choice in a random order). And finally, last hour, science, my favorite! The class went by fast, then I went home. On the way back, I heard some people saying, "Have you heard? That agent 3 almost have all of the zap fish?" or "There has been more power because of agent 3! She's my hero!" And stuff like that. It made me question if Sam was alright. Then I started to run. I reached the door, out of breath. I went in to hear my sister's voice "Hey Jason!" "What?" I called back, putting my stuff away. "Can you come here?" I quickly panicked. I put my bag down and hurried to my sister. "Ye...Yes?" I was scared that she already found out the secret. She turned. "I got you grades in today....."  She flings out my report card. "All A's! I proud of you! We got to celebrate!" I smiled, glad at my grades. "Great!" Then my sister added with an angry tone in her voice, "Jake on the other hand........ Jake!" I went to my room. When I entered, Sam was there, waiting for me, playing video games. "Hey there!" Sam turned to me, looking happy! "Jason! Hi!" I closed the door, did my homework and hung out with Sam. It was a great day.