Chapter 23

Sam's pov:

I looked up at inkopolis, the huge tower over me, the rest of the buildings growing above me. But worst of all, there were so many inklings in the town... I stood there, frozen, not wanting to go to such a populated area... Narla spoke up "It's ok. If anyone gives you a hard time, I'll just tell them to go away and the will" More like spook the away I thought. Hanna was clinging to my shirt, yanking me down. Meanwhile Jake was running around talking to other inklings, getting information. I wish I had that level of confidence. Orange was convincing other inklings to help us, and Blue was next to her. I stood there not knowing what to do next. I must have looked lost because a voice behind me asked "Hi! Is this your first time here, are you lost?" I whipped my head around to see and inkling with sky blue tentacles and... cat ears? She wore headphones, a leather jacket, and... octoling boots? The more I look at her, the more mysterious sh becomes. Cat ears? Octoling gear? I realized I was staring and responded "N-no! I just need to ask around for information and get help finding a friend of mine.... but have no idea where to start" "Oh ok!" the inkling responded, "I'll help! Im Sky! What's your name?" I responded "Im Samantha, but call me Sam" "What do you need help with?" Sky asked I responded "I need help going to Octovalley to save my friend, Jason...." I left the boyfriend part since anyone that helps will all discover at some point that I'm an Octoling, and I dont want him to get in too much trouble for being with me. Sky looked shocked, but agreed, and said she'd get help from her friends. It's great to get as much help as we can. Later, everyone met back and told their progress. I was surprised how many people are willing to help. Orange even convinced the squid sisters to help! I know one thing for sure, the Octolings are going to be outnumbered.

(Hey everyone, guess what! It SUMMMMMER!!!!! That means I'll be free more often! I also added my Inkling who I guess is an oc named into this! My oc was Sky! Thank you so much for reading and thanks for your patience that I don't deserve, and have a good day!! Skythehedgehog, flying out!)